JL 12 w7's URGENT!!! If you want them NOW read!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2001, 07:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JL 12 w7's URGENT!!! If you want them NOW read!

I'm posting this in all the forums guys...because I only have 1 day to get replies and I want everyone to take advantage of this...to the moderators I apologize if I broke any rules or anything

Guys it is Nov 5 as I write this. I will have to have an answer by Nov 6, which is tomorrow...and is when I will put my order in. A dealer friend of mine has gotten ahold of two dozen JL 12 w7's. Before he told me he had already sold 14...he has 10 left when I last talked to him...and he's selling them off extremely fast. These are the new JL 12 w7's that just came out a week ago. Preferred dealers each got one small shipment...somehow my friend got 2 shipments worth (I think). How I have no idea.

Over at usacaraudio.com they're selling them for $540, and they're completely sold out now. This is the price they will be when they go on sale again in January (shipments go out again Jan. 17) if not higher. I have spoken with many dealer friends as well as JL and they confirmed this. The price may actually go up afterward.

With that said I am putting an order in for two tomorrow night (Nov 6) with this guy...who should have them back for me in a week. They're $600 apiece, and trust me that's as low as you'll get until probably mid March or later once demand dies down. I'm telling you guys cause you're all forum brothers and also because if I buy a lot we may all get discounts. SO, if you want them reply to me AND email me at Austin519@aol.com and list how many you want. I know it's late notice but I can't really help it. Also, if you tell me you want them, you better want them. They are $600 apiece, and once I buy them he's going to make me sign for them. I'll buy them, then I'll confirm to who got them that I bought them, then whoever asked for them will send me money and I will pay for them. Again...

JL 12 w7 750 Watts RMS BRAND NEW for $600 apiece+s/h.

I HAVE to know by tomorrow afternoon. Send me an email and reply here. I'm not promising you guys that I will end up getting them (if he's all sold out tomorrow) but I will try. He has 10 left and I'm buying 2-4, so that's 6-8 left for who wants them...

To Tim, other moderators. Guys I'm not doing any kind of groupbuy...I'm just telling the people here I'm getting a good deal on subs that you won't see till January and I want whoever's interested to take advantage of it. This obviously isn't competing with Tim as he doesn't sell subs

Austin519
Old 11-06-2001, 12:34 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've got an update guys...I originally quoted $600+s/h. I just negotiated free s/h. And it will be less if I can get more people. Another piece of good news...we have until Friday to buy. But I HAVE to know Friday. So if anyone is interested you're getting this baby shipped for $600. The cheapest price online is $560, with $40 shipping with shipment mid January to be received at the end of January. That's what I'm getting them for...but they're sold out EVERYWHERE but here. From now on go to

http://www.acura-tl.com/forum/showth...threadid=26156

for updates.

Austin519