Info in Body Shops in New England

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 01:19 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Info in Body Shops in New England

where are the good/bad body shops here in New England?? more precisely lowell/ upper Mass area - even boston area. I am in lowell, so the closer the better... but i want someone where i can trust my car will be in good hands.. for instance, in the future i will be needing to install:

spring/shocks
tint
audio upgrade
body work/paint - bumper and body kit
and for fixing/diagnosting regular car problems..

i need someone w/ experience that won't charge an arm and a leg.. will anyone care to share their good/bad experience w/ body shops in this area? i need someone who knows what they are doing so they can do it quick and charge less money, since they charge at an hourly rate.. (like installing springs/shocks). but aside from this list the shops you recommend or warn to us to avoid.

Please list all shops that you can.. since some neccessarily do not do everything. (like fixing mechanical problems & painting parts)

this will also be a good thread for other New Englander's to check out what bad/good shops there are around here.

example
i'll post first:

summary:
Workmanship/quality: (5 out of 5)
Price: (3 out of 5)
S&L Tuning (978) 957-7831
Dracut, Ma

Owner is Curtis Moore - this guy works by himself. so you know he takes his time (good/bad thing). It will be done perfectly/correctly, but since he's by himself, it could take him longer and therefore $$ goes up. But i def. recommend him if you got the money. he's specialty trained in honda/acura models. note that although he's by himself, since he knows what he's doing, most jobs are done quick. he's my mechanic for regular car problems, but he is the only mechanic i know so i can't compare.. but i def. trust my car w/ him. it's just that sometimes his rates are killing me...but def. worth it. if you have a problem he wo'nt quit until he finds out the cause... has my
Old 05-21-2005, 11:18 PM
Missing my Acura's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
T3 motorsports 617 738 2888
Boston, Ma
The quality Is top and the prices are always negotiable My favorite part. thats the place to go for mods like lowering ,Intakes,etc
Suburban Auto body 781 449 6000
Needham,Ma
The best of the best for body shops I had my whole car painted ther a year ago and it came out perfect. No paint lines, runs or anykind of sign that the car had anything but stock paint. The one thing is he does have what some would call high prices but really ya get what ya pay for when it comes to body shops. But Wally (owner) is A real good guy he has done numerous things such as painted and installed a few ad ons my roof spoiler and my old m5 for no charge at all.