I hate people who don't respect other people's cars...

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2003, 12:35 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
I hate people who don't respect other people's cars...

I went up to Western Michigan University last weekend to visit a few friends of mine and they were throwing a huge bash, so I planned on staying the night there.

I parked on the driveway (scraping the hell out of the chassis on the way up because it was literally at about 45 degree angle) and there it stayed for the night.

During the course of the evening, I made efforts to go out and check on the car once in a while. I saw some duschebag sitting on the rear bumper, so I flashed the car and said "Hey, don't sit on the bumper". He got off and I went back in.

The next morning, I got up, and checked on the car. FOCK!!!! Someone must've put bottles or something on the trunk, because it was scratched to hell and back. They aren't that deep, but you can still see them. FOCK!!

The car?? Yes, it was my 2-month-old TL-S.

I don't care if it's a fawking Metro or a Ferrari. I always respect other people's cars, and I've never keyed on and vandalized one. If I MUST set something on the car, I do it carefully as to not scratch up the paint. And NEVER, EVER, EVER dry-touch the paint especially when it's dirty.

Now I have to wash the car, and buff the shat out of it. ARGHH!!
Old 03-21-2003, 12:42 PM
Safety Car

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
mental note... don't take TL-S up to big ten schools ....
Old 03-21-2003, 12:49 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Yea, big 10 schools have no respect for anything....

When I had my new benz, I had it parked fro the night in the police station parking garage and of course, the next morning, someone had keyed the $hit out of it. I was so mad i literally went into shock. Don't get me started on it....I was so mad, I still hold a grudge against anyone that even jokes about vandalising a car. I have worked all my life very hard and am blessed enough to own a nice car and then some dip$hit who is bored or jealous destroys my property.

Sorry, I am getting all upset over this again and it was a year ago!

$#%#$ vandals! Go to he!!
Old 03-21-2003, 12:50 PM
Intermediate

Exclamation oh, this was at the University of Iowa BTW

This was at the University of Iowa BTW
Old 03-21-2003, 12:59 PM
Dragging knees in

I go to Michigan State Univ., and I know the area very well. I know where to park and where not to. And my friends know my car, so they know not to f*ck with it, lest I kill them.

But at a different school, I can only go by what others tell me, and I just happened to get bad info as to where to park my baby. I'm so pissed.

If I ever catch a bumf*ck in action doing something to my car, I'm gonna beat him to an inch of his death, and I'm going to let my baby have her revenge by running over the cocksucker. I'll plea temporary insanity, because it seems even murderers get away on that plea.
Old 03-21-2003, 02:28 PM
Burning Brakes

Sorry to hear that...........I hate when people mess with cars they are jealous of. I've never had it happen to me (thank the lord)....but I know it's coming here soon. I did vandalize (key) a car once because I came out to my car to see a large dent in my door caused by the person who parked next to me, and I could barely open my door to get in the car........so I keyed a little message in his door........not that it mattered, it was a POS, and I think the guy did it to my car on purpose.
Old 03-21-2003, 02:57 PM
USMC Butterbars

Re: I hate people who don't respect other people's cars...

Originally posted by Pure Adrenaline

And NEVER, EVER, EVER dry-touch the paint especially when it's dirty.

Now I have to wash the car, and buff the shat out of it. ARGHH!!
What do you mean by dry-touch the paint?
Old 03-21-2003, 03:02 PM
Instructor

I hear ya man. My TL-S is less than two weeks old and just noticed a door ding this morning! I hate those f-ing pricks who don't give a rat's a$$ about other people's property! $hit!
Old 03-21-2003, 03:13 PM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ignorant people....
Old 03-21-2003, 03:20 PM
Dragging knees in

Re: Re: I hate people who don't respect other people's cars...

Originally posted by shimbo519

What do you mean by dry-touch the paint?
Let's say your car is covered with dust. When you touch the paint in that condition, it'll scratch the clear coat.

That's why I f*cking stand people who write "WASH ME" on a dusty car. They don't have a f*cking clue what they are doing to the paint. If it was written hard enough, then even after you wash the car, you will see "WASH ME" in scratches. Then you have to buff and wax it.

When you go to a car show, watch the paint carefully. You'll a see a ton of scratches where people touch the car. That's one of the things that drive me nuts.
Old 03-21-2003, 04:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
i came out of my girlfriends house one day to find her cousin (a 28 year old man) sitting on my hood. needless to say there was a small dent and all he coud say was it couldnt have been him. i woulda beat him sensless if it wasnt my womans cousin.. no respect. you sit in a car not on a car!