I was beaten by my own car!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2003, 11:58 AM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I was beaten by my own car!

Guys, Once while driving my car home I was beaten by my own car....how could you ever top this? QR
Old 07-03-2003, 11:59 AM
Intermediate

Location: Cincinnati, Ohio (in season) Pulaski, Va. (off season)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
?????????????
Old 07-03-2003, 12:00 PM
Three Wheelin'

i dont get it,
Old 07-03-2003, 12:05 PM
Instructor

Smile car kill

Guys, I was goofin' on ya' as the other car was mine too. (see link in thread) QR
Old 07-03-2003, 12:10 PM
Drifting

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm a schizophrenic,
And so am I.
Old 07-03-2003, 01:08 PM
lover and fighter

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts
Old 07-03-2003, 04:11 PM
Three Wheelin'

eerrrrr.... never mind ....
Old 07-03-2003, 05:15 PM
Safety Car

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Why didn't ya just say "Guys, I own a Corvette"
Old 07-03-2003, 05:16 PM
Safety Car

Riddles make baby jesus cry
Old 07-05-2003, 03:33 PM
Banned

Originally posted by PeterUbers
Why didn't ya just say "Guys, I own a Corvette"
Cause he didnt want everyone to know he was a fag right off the bat bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha just f*cking with you
Old 07-05-2003, 08:50 PM
Drifting

i dont get it
Old 07-06-2003, 10:19 PM
Instructor

I own a Corvette Z06

Ah Driveby, so anyone that owns something better than you is a fag , huh? Yep, you really hurt my feelings,lol. Give it up.
Old 07-07-2003, 10:29 AM
Banned

ahhahaahhahahah nice the jealous route but no, if I was going to spend that type of money then I would buy a quality car not a piece of sh*t that doubles as the replacement for quickricks nonexistant d*ck ahahahahahahahahahaha and by the way im only 19 and this is my first car, In four I plan to sell and buy a Mercedes Benz G-500, or an MB E-55 not a supergay Corvette ahahahahahahaha Corvettes are the cars that the junior ballers buy ahahah if you really wanted to finally get laid then you should have spent your Red Lobster checks on a Benz, BMW, or something better than that Chevrolet homomobile ahahahaha dont catch feelings, I just call it like I see it

Benz owners = better car than mine (not a homo)
BMW owners = better car than mine (not a homo)
Aston Martin owners = better car than mine (not a homo)
Corvette owner = better car than mine (extremely homo)

I guess that destroyed your theory, I can just picture you wishing you were in a Porsche or Ferreri but you can only afford the power-wheels tyco corvette ahahaha If your gonna front like youre a baller then dont go half assed with the ride ahahaha
Old 07-07-2003, 04:20 PM
Safety Car

can we lock this thread now? hmmm??
Old 07-07-2003, 08:13 PM
Burning Brakes

hahahhaah

wild!!!!

Damn since when are vettes homo-mobiles hahhahaha

But hey gotta respect a 19 yr old baller!
Old 07-08-2003, 10:21 AM
Banned

Originally posted by GalantT3
Damn since when are vettes homo-mobiles hahhahaha
^Since Liberace posed next to his Corvette sporting his techni-color dream coat in the last issue of DUB Magazine
Old 07-08-2003, 02:50 PM
Instructor

Hey sticks and stones

Guys, I'm secure in my choice of cars. I have a TL-S, A Z06 and a 4x4 Chevy truck. Do I care what someone who doesn't know anything about cars says by trying to hang a label on me? Heck no........I'm enjoying my ride right now not 10 years from now. If you have never experienced a Z then you'd never understand, even the Porsche club says so. I guess I really struck a nerve, huh? lol. Ever time I drive it I have a big old cheesy grin on my face because it is so much fun. What's not to like?
Old 07-08-2003, 05:34 PM
Banned

Re: Hey sticks and stones

Originally posted by QuickRick
Ever time I drive it I have a big old cheesy grin on my face because it is so much fun. What's not to like?
hahahahahhahaha trust me I can just picture it now hahaa the wind blowing through your combover making the bald spots on your head glisten like glass in the sun and you with your sh*t eating grin looking so junior-baller status in your vette ahahhahaaha And no you didnt strike a cord with me, I just like fuc*ing with people on the internet and the Corvette is truely a junior balling car ahhaah Its like buying an imitation Rolex, youre just fooling yourself ahahahahahahhahaha oh not to mention impressing the 14 year olds at the pool ahahahhaha My pops drives a MB S-500 and in 10 years i'll be driving a Ferrari or a Porsche, perks of the family business in the horology (watch repair and fine stone) . But Rick we know your premature, hence the "Quick" part but you really should have asked for a raise and gotten a Porsche (not a boxter which you would no doubt get, a real one like a 911)

oh and I got a big kick out of the "Porsche club even says so" statement, spend much time in there fantasizing?
Old 07-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Instructor

Smile have any friends?

Driveby, Do you have any friends? I can't see how. Why would I care about what your Mommy or Daddy are buying you next? M-B are nice cars for blue haired old ladies I guess but they aren't for me quite yet. The Porsche site has nice things to say of Z06's go find out yourself rather than running your mouth. Tell me, which Porsche 911 is faster than my car? One thing of this site that I always liked is that we agree on cool cars no matter who makes em. Each one of mine perform for what they are intended to do. What's up with all the desperate little comments? Fairly sad!
Old 07-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Re: Re: Hey sticks and stones

Driveby.....you are an a$$

And if I were you, I wouldn't count my chickens until they've hatched. With the attitude you have, I wouldn't be surpised if in 10 years you are in a 10 year old TLS.....

Also, Z06's are very capable machines. Thats why almost everytime you see one tested, its against a 996TT and not a "base model" like you want. Oh yeah, it'll also spank the ass of just about any other car on the road ...
Old 07-08-2003, 11:25 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by DrivebyTLS-03
ahhahaahhahahah nice the jealous route but no, if I was going to spend that type of money then I would buy a quality car not a piece of sh*t that doubles as the replacement for quickricks nonexistant d*ck ahahahahahahahahahaha and by the way im only 19 and this is my first car, In four I plan to sell and buy a Mercedes Benz G-500, or an MB E-55 not a supergay Corvette ahahahahahahaha Corvettes are the cars that the junior ballers buy ahahah if you really wanted to finally get laid then you should have spent your Red Lobster checks on a Benz, BMW, or something better than that Chevrolet homomobile ahahahaha dont catch feelings, I just call it like I see it

Benz owners = better car than mine (not a homo)
BMW owners = better car than mine (not a homo)
Aston Martin owners = better car than mine (not a homo)
Corvette owner = better car than mine (extremely homo)

I guess that destroyed your theory, I can just picture you wishing you were in a Porsche or Ferreri but you can only afford the power-wheels tyco corvette ahahaha If your gonna front like youre a baller then dont go half assed with the ride ahahaha
First of all... It's people like you who gives really really bad names to young people. Second of all, I assume you're homophobic? Since you call everything you don't like "gay" or "homo"... Third of all, I believe many girls dig Corvette, and the G wagon? not a lot of people like the boxy body it's got... As for the E55? for people who do NOT know cars, they'll just say it's just another 4 door Mercedes... Also, you said in 10 years you'll be driving a Porsche or a Ferrari? The first thing you should worry about is if you can even live 10 years from now... Your attitude and your big mouth can give you a lot of trouble... This is in no way a threat, I'm just saying, I know it's the internet, but if you bring that attitude on the street, you never know what's going to happen.
Old 07-09-2003, 12:34 AM
President Team Lilirish

Re: I own a Corvette Z06

Ah Driveby, so anyone that owns something better than you is a fag , huh? Yep, you really hurt my feelings,lol. Give it up.
i think ur a fag, and u don't own anything better then me.

u should have just said look at my vette or something
Old 07-09-2003, 10:40 AM
Banned

Re: Re: I own a Corvette Z06

Originally posted by lilirish
i think ur a fag, and u don't own anything better then me.

u should have just said look at my vette or something
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA TRUE AHAH TRUE AHA if youre gonna brag about something have something to brag about ahahahahaa and yes the E55 is just another 4 door mercedes yup which takes a huge sh*t on any mid-life-crisis corvette ahahahaha Trust me, im not worried about anyone I roll up on and not because im some big man but because I will stomp a mudhole in the vagina of any sucker who wants beef and thinks hes hot sh*t ahahahahahhaha Yup, Im 19, lift weights, in college, and am on salary at a jewelry store, and can handle myself in any situation least of all worried about internet beef ahahahaha Im gonna get shot? hahahahah I just moved from Norfolk, Virginia and If I didnt get shot there then my chances are low in beautiful suburbia land of the balding corvette drivers with no balls ahahhaahhahahahhahhaahahahahahahaaahahahhaahah And Rick I dont usually come on here to f*ck with people but I just think your car sucks ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah
Old 07-09-2003, 09:43 PM
President Team Lilirish

Re: have any friends?

M-B are nice cars for blue haired old ladies I guess but they aren't for me quite yet.
hey take that back, there is nothing wrond with young people driving mb's