I am so effing pissed

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 09:28 PM
Mugen grille Club Sec.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am so effing pissed

Ok so my friend and I are pulling up to my house (in his car)after an all day errand run and I look over at my car and bam there is yellow all down the side of my WDP acura....I was like oh hell no that cant be. Please let it me bird shit. NOPE some fucker egged my car ( I am guessing last night) ad I just saw the egg tonight!!!! I am so pissed! So we clean off the car and there is yellow stain on hte car. mind you I am riding ghetto right now because I couldnt find a WDP bodykit. I have a black rear and taffeta sides and front. The black back piece has a white tinge in some spots! Arg I was going to just get the kit painted but i looks like the whole car is getting painted now!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Kenpachi Teichou

1) Local gun shop
2) Hunt down little egg throwing bastards
3) ???
4) Satisfaction
Old 08-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Peach Tea

last halloween my friends went out and egged cars. i was with them riding in the back but i would never hurt anyones car. they threw it at a WDP TL and i almost cried. needless to say they aren't my friends anymore. they were just the wrong croud.

sorry to hear about that man.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by badazzTL
last halloween my friends went out and egged cars. i was with them riding in the back but i would never hurt anyones car. they threw it at a WDP TL and i almost cried. needless to say they aren't my friends anymore. they were just the wrong croud.

its a girl

try using a clay bar on your car.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:11 PM
Peach Tea

Originally Posted by car_lost
its a girl

try using a clay bar on your car.
oops didn't notice sorry about that colleen
Old 08-12-2004, 10:22 PM
Resident Troll.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i feel your pain.. i had my jeep egged by an ex girlfriend about 2 years ago... i guess i gotta learn how to break up with them a little better...

she egged my car and when i cleaned it up i did have some yellow and white marks.. the yellow marks were easily removed with a little bit of clay.. the white on the other hand were chips in the paint which was a pain in the A$$ to fill up... all i can say is thank god shes moved back home and is about a 22hour drive away from me now!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 10:35 PM
Sig Rho's Finest

mann that suxx. wanna know what REALLLY sux tho. my car is white and the side skirts are white but my front and rear at WDP. so we could have just switched parts. but alas im gettin it repainted tomo and i already put down my deposit. sorry to hear about the deyum eggs mann
Old 08-13-2004, 01:04 AM
2400 Watts in a TL...Why?

No need to worry that egg stain will be nothing but a memory after you/ or someone cleans it, clays it, uses a good cleaner/polish/protector, or cleaner then polish then protector.

Definitely not a need for a repaint..... I hope that eases yor pain a little.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:22 AM
Mugen grille Club Sec.

yea I have a friend who does detailing and he keeps asking when I want to bring it in...I think now is about the right time =0) I was just so mad it was already a shitty day and I come home to that! It was so sad someone defiled my baby....it was the ultimae in disrespect and man I cannot tell you how hard that hit my stomach!
Old 08-13-2004, 01:51 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Better than getting salami on the paint. But it still sucks. Good luck getting it fixed.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
Better than getting salami on the paint. But it still sucks. Good luck getting it fixed.
and the salami refrence came from.....
Old 08-13-2004, 02:29 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by badazzTL

I would have either
1) beat them in the car and/or
2) get out the car and egg it while making sure to hit whoevers inside as well.

Old 08-13-2004, 03:20 AM
Dragging knees in

Originally Posted by ResidualFreedom
and the salami refrence came from.....
Because I've seen what salami can do to the automotive paint. I'm just saying that salami is much worse. It's the acid in it that just eats through the paint.

Why the ???
Old 08-13-2004, 08:05 AM
On the way!

Now that's something I've never heard before... "My car got salami'd last night!"
Old 08-13-2004, 10:15 AM
2003 SSM TLS

Originally Posted by fla-tls
Now that's something I've never heard before... "My car got salami'd last night!"
Never heard of such a thing???? Why waste a good lunch....Just spray on the paint stripper...It doesn't taste as good (I assume) but it will eat the paint right off.

You can even spell words in the paint if you're so inclined, but I would never do such a thing cough cough...uuuhumm.
Old 08-13-2004, 12:36 PM
Mugen grille Club Sec.

Holy Shit there are some real fucked up things people do to other peoples cars.....Thats jacked
Old 08-13-2004, 12:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ColleenMarie
Ok so my friend and I are pulling up to my house (in his car)after an all day errand run and I look over at my car and bam there is yellow all down the side of my WDP acura....I was like oh hell no that cant be. Please let it me bird shit. NOPE some fucker egged my car ( I am guessing last night) ad I just saw the egg tonight!!!! I am so pissed! So we clean off the car and there is yellow stain on hte car. mind you I am riding ghetto right now because I couldnt find a WDP bodykit. I have a black rear and taffeta sides and front. The black back piece has a white tinge in some spots! Arg I was going to just get the kit painted but i looks like the whole car is getting painted now!!!
i know how you feel, happened to me three times. yea coun em three fuckng times. But i found out who it was, lets just say he didnt have any brakes.
Old 08-13-2004, 01:14 PM
2003 SSM TLS

Originally Posted by ColleenMarie
Holy Shit there are some real fucked up things people do to other peoples cars.....Thats jacked
If you have access to their car you can always shove a dead rodent in the their AC vent tube. I can only imagine the smell after their car sits in the hot sun all day.

Or if you really want to go for the kill, a little piece of stainless (a small screw or a ball bearing) into their tuned port or carb does wonders for their valve train.

OK, OK, I'm done hijacking this thread now. So sorry...
Old 08-13-2004, 01:44 PM
Dragging knees in

Originally Posted by Natismati
i know how you feel, happened to me three times. yea coun em three fuckng times. But i found out who it was, lets just say he didnt have any brakes.
.... Holy shit...... That's crazy. Payback's a bitch, though, ain't it? People need to learn that you don't mess with other people's cars. They are ususally the 2nd most expensive "investment". If you mess with it, you pay the price. Way to teach the fucker, Nati.

Colleen -- You sound surprised. You've never heard of all these things people do to cars? Flour in the air vent on the outside, so when he/she turns on the climate control, flour gets all inside the car. Dumping paint on the car, salami, paint thinner, cutting brake lines, slashing tires, keying the paint, and of course, there's the good old fashioned flipping. Then there's peeing in the gas tank, or dumping sand or sugar in it, or sand in the engine bay (good luck getting all that out), or just flat out taking an aluminum baseball bat to it. It can get pretty crazy.

Having said that, while it really sucks ass that it happened to your car, eggs are an amateur job. Probably just some punks in the neighborhood going around wreacking havoc. It could've been worse, ya know?
Old 08-13-2004, 03:05 PM
Banned

.... Holy shit...... That's crazy. Payback's a bitch, though, ain't it? People need to learn that you don't mess with other people's cars. They are ususally the 2nd most expensive "investment". If you mess with it, you pay the price. Way to teach the fucker, Nati.

Colleen -- You sound surprised. You've never heard of all these things people do to cars? Flour in the air vent on the outside, so when he/she turns on the climate control, flour gets all inside the car. Dumping paint on the car, salami, paint thinner, cutting brake lines, slashing tires, keying the paint, and of course, there's the good old fashioned flipping. Then there's peeing in the gas tank, or dumping sand or sugar in it, or sand in the engine bay (good luck getting all that out), or just flat out taking an aluminum baseball bat to it. It can get pretty crazy.

Having said that, while it really sucks ass that it happened to your car, eggs are an amateur job. Probably just some punks in the neighborhood going around wreacking havoc. It could've been worse, ya know?
lol, he has a 2003 thunderbird, which somehow lost all braking power and couldn't stop. Got rear-ended, and front-ended.
Old 08-13-2004, 03:19 PM
Mugen grille Club Sec.

I have heard people talk about it but never "knew" someone who did it or had it happen to them. The people I hung around were always super nice to everyone we never had any enemies so I guess I was in my little bubble world. I would never do that to anyone no matter how much I disliked them I guess that is why I am so shocked. Yes I know it could be worse trust me I saw some work of a psycho ex girlfriend the other day she took a baseball bat to this guys car (no one I knew someone I saw at the market and was like whoa what happend to your truck dude!) I am pretty sure it is the kid next door but have no real proof. I also think it could be one of the neighbors drugged out friends as she has a white civic and has a lot of enemies. She usually parks in front of my house. Thought maybe some strung out kid egged my car thinking it was hers who knows. Either way I am glad that it was "only" egged but I noticed today a couple dents..dont know if that was one of the results but whatever
Old 08-16-2004, 02:31 AM

Because I've seen what salami can do to the automotive paint. I'm just saying that salami is much worse. It's the acid in it that just eats through the paint.

Why the ???

sorry, I was looking through the smiley page and it took soo long to load I used instead of because i didn't get the refrence, didn't mean anything by it.
Old 08-16-2004, 03:20 AM
Dragging knees in

Originally Posted by ResidualFreedom
sorry, I was looking through the smiley page and it took soo long to load I used instead of because i didn't get the refrence, didn't mean anything by it.
Gotcha. No big deal.
Old 08-16-2004, 05:49 AM
All Hail the Chief

Pure Adrenaline: Colleen -- You sound surprised. You've never heard of all these things people do to cars? Flour in the air vent on the outside, so when he/she turns on the climate control, flour gets all inside the car. Dumping paint on the car, salami, paint thinner, cutting brake lines, slashing tires, keying the paint, and of course, there's the good old fashioned flipping. Then there's peeing in the gas tank, or dumping sand or sugar in it, or sand in the engine bay (good luck getting all that out), or just flat out taking an aluminum baseball bat to it. It can get pretty crazy
I thought I did some bad stuff in my younger days, but you seem to know ALOT about automobile vandalism there Pure Adrenaline.

I'm just messing with you!