How was HIN you ask???

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2000, 01:15 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up How was HIN you ask???

well... it was pretty awesome i thought... everytime i thought i was done w/cars and girl watching, more came about as i kept pokin' my head around.
many cars were there, some very nice, some just plane ol' ricey i thought...
but how was the TL/CL outcome?????
COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. the TL's that represented definitely had somethin' to show... NSX4DR, STYLIN, and TOSIN... but i don't know his forum name.
no CL's represented unfortunately, and as you can tell from my list... not many TL's either.... which in a way is good, cause now we know were special
I guess i just hated paying $5 parking and another $16 entrance... maybe cause i'm jewish or maybe cause it really is just too damn expensive lol... but for $16, someone best valet my sh*t
about the little meet on the top of the garage floor... well, i missed it, by much, but when i got there, i only saw few TL's and Warrens (URIRx98) CL... which is better than nothing... but it sounded to me as if were headin' for a meet like Shoofin' fulled off for the NYC Jersey PEEPS... oh well,
all in all a blast... i got many stickers... thanks tim for the phat ass decals... which i had a bigger rear window... so the WWW. can fit as well LOL
pics i guess soon to come, sorry for long post...

------------------
99'TL Silver
too many mods to list
Old 12-03-2000, 01:32 AM
Rx Master

Well HIN was definatluy a hell of a night, i do actually have a pic of some of the chicks from the show, they were very unfriendly at times though and it got boring after 2 hours. They ddi have some cool shit there though. They had lots of ricey cars, more ricey cars and then some sweeeeeet cars.

I personally liked the golf cart with 2 tvs, and the white lexus GS300 with the 3 tvs . I do have pics that i will post as soon as i figure out how to upload it from my camara . The show was somewhat as I expected but i was hoping to see more woman posing later on into the nite. They were there in the begining and then they dissappeared.

And then the tiredness factor came in but the only thing that was actually cool about the night, was the meet at hooters, even thought it was that many people, and then the support around darrens car becasue of snooks unfortunate accident. .

WEll hope eveyone had fun, talk to u all soon, and snook (TIM) thanks fo rthe stickers and good luck gettin the car back together, and thanks to all the other players of the board who showwed up. ShoffinTL, Tommyammari, jayru, nsx4dr, stylen sled, snook, mikes, radams, deadsoul and vtectl. If i forgot u, I am sorry.

------------------
The SILVER STREAKER CL-S no navi, spoiler, tint all around, sun visor, and eurolights fog lights, and bel 950 radar detector

Old 12-03-2000, 01:36 AM
Pro

haven't forgot me, but misspelled my freaken name you puts... Amrani not...Ammari

wish i wasn't tired, i'd put more dumb faces up...
Old 12-03-2000, 01:40 AM
Rx Master

I am soooooooooooooooo sorry MR TOMMY AMRANI for mispelling your name, can u ever find it in your jewboi heart to forgive me, then fix my intake, grill, new indeglo light and fog lights, please.........

------------------
The SILVER STREAKER CL-S no navi, spoiler, tint all around, sun visor, and eurolights fog lights, and bel 950 radar detector

Old 12-03-2000, 01:42 AM
Pro

yes Mr. G Funk lol, i'll do it one day, just take off work... that's all you got's to do, take off work or off jackie foo,
Old 12-03-2000, 10:02 AM
Rx Master

i may have to take off work, but i will never come off off jaclyn. HAHHAHAH,

------------------

Old 12-03-2000, 04:31 PM
AC
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man, I just wished that something like that came to the DC area! Sniffle, sniffle.

------------------
2000 TL Taffeta White
Factory Body Kit and Spoiler
18' DAZZ MATIZ
Tenzo 700X Fogs
Custom Mesh Grille
Custom Mesh Bumper Center
Comptech Headers
Comptech Springs
AEM CAI
Greddy CatBack Exhaust
Inspire Tails
Inspire Steering Wheel
Burlwood Knob
Apexi V-AFC
Old 12-03-2000, 05:10 PM
Drifting

Whats up everyone. HIN was alot of fun. barring a few minor disasters, namely me running out of gas on the way home at 1:30 in the morning and Tim getting locked out of his rental car the evening was a lot of fun and we got to see a lot of nice cars, and a ton of carbohydrated "ricey" vehicles. It was great meeting everyone (Ron, Mike, Charles, Eddy, Tommy, Warren, Tostin, Dead Soul, and everyone else. And it was good to see my friend Tim again. I think Tim had a great setup and he got into a lot of peoples ear and got the website a lot of attention. Hope you guys had as much fun as I did. Hope to see you all again soon.

------------------
18" Giovanna Corsica rims
Factory body kit
Factory rear wing

Comptech Sport exhaust
Comptech Sport headers
Comptech springs
AEM Cold Air Intake
NOS dry kit (70 shot)

Sony TV tuner
Pioneer XDV-P9 DVD changer
Pioneer AVX-P7000 headunit with screen flush mount
Pioneer AVM-P9000R A/V processor
Pioneer GEX-P7000TV tuner
Sony PlayStation
JL Audio XR 6 1/2"
JL Audio XR 6"
(2) JL Audio 12" W6
MMATS DC1200
MMATS LM2525
------------------------
Koni rear struts, brake upgrade and Inspire tail lights to come in the not so distant future.
Old 12-03-2000, 11:05 PM
Burning Brakes

Exclamation

Hey Guys....Back in Jax. Had a great time especially at Boobies...er, I mean Hooters. Even though you were a little dissapointed about the meet, don't be. Remember Snook's ride was not present as we all know, Dihren's car was in the show as was NSX4DR's. Those three cars would have made the lineup look much better. Man...Is my wife gonna hate me now. Mods here I come. The show was great, but I would have liked a little more light to see the cars. Dihren's and NSX4DR's cars were the shit! The Black Mazda RX-7 with the double silver strips was awesom. Howard and I were talking on the way back and we're definetly flying out to Vegas next year for SEMA. We're going to bring the wives along to shop while we play. The show was great, but the best part was meeting you guys in person. Boobs, Cars, Beer, Wings, Boobs, more cars. Did I mention Boobs? I don't want to wait another whole year for another meet. Why don't we plan another in Orlando (great central location) somewhere in between? Waht you guys think? We might even have more participation. It was a five hour drive for Us. We saw several guys with a CL-S and a couple of slammed Civics on the way back to Jax. We followed for a while, but 95 MPH was pushin it! See you guys later, got company!
Old 12-03-2000, 11:10 PM
Original Member #81

All I can say is.........DITTO!!.....
I had a blast, it was fun....We talked to John from HIN and trying to get one in Jersey and Jax....that's right MikeS, I said Jax next year in the Prime Osborne Convention Center.......

------------------
Comptech exhaust
Comptech springs
custom air intake
18x7.5 Alstadts w/ 53mm offset
225/40/18 Kumho Ecsta Supras
Plastic on grill color matched
153mph Top Speed
193hp @ the wheels
Old 12-03-2000, 11:14 PM
Suzuka Master

Question

Hey? Where's all the pics? of the chicks? and the phat cars? chicks? come on.

------------------

2001 Acura 3.2TL w/ Navi Black ext. Ebony int., Sunroof Visor,
35% Smoke Metallic Tint, Burlwood Shiftknob and more to come!
Old 12-04-2000, 12:12 AM
Rx Master

Well guys, the show was great and I hope everyone got home a.o.k. I had to work all day and nite today so i couldnt even post my pics from the show, and considering I got my camra like a day before the hsow, havent a clue how to upload them yet, anyone know how to do it for a kodac digital camara.

Just want to say it was great seeing all u guys in person, and to all of you guys that traveled the disttance to see what ft lauderdale is all about (mikes, tim(SNOOK), ed(shoofintl), nsx4dr, and tosin and to all the boys from the heart of FT lauderdale Tommy, Dhiren, deadsoul, vtectl, jaryu, and radams. dont know if the last 2 were fom lauderdale but its allright. Hope u had fun and ,my pics will be up lata in the week.

------------------

Old 12-04-2000, 08:24 AM
Three Wheelin'

Agreed... was good to meet other TL/CL people, even if there weren't that many. Since I'm from Fort Lauderdale, I'd seen a lot of those cars (the ones in the show) out on the street and at races etc. etc., but it was fun nonetheless. Saw a lot of friends I hadn't seen for a while as well.

Hooters was a trip -- lots of laughs courtesy of TommyAmrani, urirx98 & his buddy and Dhiren. The 4 hour, 2000 turn trip to level 7 of the parking garage left a little to be desired, although MikeS and I made the ride down a little more fun by flooring it and working those sh!tty Michelin's around every corner.

I'll post an address to the pics I took as soon as I Photoshop them... it was so dark I couldn't tell what I was aiming at and even with the flash, half of the stuff came out way too dark.

Dhiren, your car looks super clean and badass -- between seeing that and talking to Tim I think it's about time to order the factory body kit and some Comptech springs

Thanks again to all who organized the meet.

------------------
2000 WDP 3.2TL non-NAV

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by RAdams on 12-04-2000 @ ]</font>
Old 12-04-2000, 07:16 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by NSX4DR:
All I can say is.........DITTO!!.....
I had a blast, it was fun....We talked to John from HIN and trying to get one in Jersey and Jax....that's right MikeS, I said Jax next year in the Prime Osborne Convention Center.......

No way....What did he say about that likelyhood? Orlando would be another good choice. But if they are doing the southeast, Jax is the place, far enough north for Ga., S.C. & Alabama.

------------------
2000 TL - Laguna Green, Navi, Rear Spoiler. Soon to have 18" wheels. Comptech Suspension & Comptech Axle back Exhaust.