HAPPY & HEALTHY HOLIDAYS to all & a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 12:01 AM
'02blAcuRAT!! soooCool!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAPPY & HEALTHY HOLIDAYS to all & a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

Just wanted to wish you all a happy holiday....drive safe out there.
There will be plenty of other drivers around us who don't know their limit.

So the wife was finishing some last minute shopping,I took my daughter out to Steak & Shake to pick up something quick, about a mile from the house.
The usual 6-10 car back-up at the light waiting to make the left onto the main road. Drove through the intersection as the light turned yellow keeping up with the Infinity coup in front....signaled and moved to the right lane approaching the restaurant turn-in when I saw the blue lights behind me.
Pulled over, "Sir, license, registration and insurance card." "Do you know why I stopped you?" "No" I said. "You ran the red light."
Told the cop I didn't, it was yellow, I had a full size pick-up right on my bumper and hitting the brake would have caused him to rear end me. He said I speeded up when it turned yellow and I told him I didn't because the Infinity coup was right infront of me. I live 1/8mi from the intersection and am familiar with the congestion there, It was accident avoidence....I have a clean license and want to keep it that way and I'm not one of these young punks driving with no regard (none on this forumn of course). He asked me "So I shouldn't give you a ticket because your close to home? And I give the young guys tickets too." What a wise ass!
He came back to the car with my paperwork and said "The traffic control violation is $180.00 and 3 points (I was so pissed)....but I'm reduceing it to a seatbelt violation $71.00 and 0 points, is that all right?" "Yeah??" as I held up my still attached seat belt.

I asked him "How they treating you?" "Like a door mat" he said.
Good

....tis the season.
Lots of Love to All!!
Old 12-24-2005, 12:11 AM
99TL-p 114K

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wink Nice Story

haha, nice story. COPS SUCK!! yeah im with you on the clean licesne record. Mine is clean as well. Somtimes i just wana open it up on the highway but im scared a Florida Highway Patrol might somehow pop outta no where and i wont see him and ill be F%*$ed passing him at a above normal speed Can't have my parents insurance goin up since im insured under them still and i just dont wana have to deal with TICKETS. DONT LIKE THEM, DONT WANT THEM. I drive safe and i enjoy the car but have fun with it also to some extent I think we all do at times though. Anyways atleast you got it as a seatbelt ticket and not more expensive. that cop sucked. my Have a good X-MAS and New Year man. Later.
Old 12-24-2005, 12:18 AM
'02blAcuRAT!! soooCool!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dvsxlt247
haha, nice story. COPS SUCK!! yeah im with you on the clean licesne record. Mine is clean as well. Somtimes i just wana open it up on the highway but im scared a Florida Highway Patrol might somehow pop outta no where and i wont see him and ill be F%*$ed passing him at a above normal speed Can't have my parents insurance goin up since im insured under them still and i just dont wana have to deal with TICKETS. DONT LIKE THEM, DONT WANT THEM. I drive safe and i enjoy the car but have fun with it also to some extent I think we all do at times though. Anyways atleast you got it as a seatbelt ticket and not more expensive. that cop sucked. my Have a good X-MAS and New Year man. Later.
Do drive spirited whenever I'm alone in the car and love to open it up on the hwy when traffic permits....had it up to 100 the other day, out gunned a guy in a Camary past the toll merge....he couldn't keep up.
No radar and also don't want the Hwy Patrol on my bumper and the insurance increase will be the bigest bummer.
Thanks
Old 12-24-2005, 12:19 AM
99TL-p 114K

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DudeLuv
Do drive spirited whenever I'm alone in the car and love to open it up on the hwy when traffic permits....had it up to 100 the other day, out gunned a guy in a Camary past the toll merge....he couldn't keep up.
No radar and also don't want the Hwy Patrol on my bumper and the insurance increase will be the bigest bummer.
Thanks