Got my floormats...

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2001, 11:20 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Got my floormats...

WooHoo! I just received my parchment "Type S" floormats from Tim (snook). They look absolutely perfect!! I was a little worried when I ordered them -- but now that I see them I'm glad I did it. Thanks for the idea daryl.com! Now I can save my "originals" for later.

If you're on the fence I whole-heartedly recommend getting them! You won't regret it.

I also bought a white "polo" shirt with the "Acura-TL.com" logo on it. Can't wait to wear it!

Later,

Vincent

(Hmm... now what else can I order....)
Old 10-03-2001, 11:29 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Damn they don't have double x so I can't buy that polo, but the floormats look cool. Is it thick carpet or is it cheapy?
Old 10-03-2001, 12:08 PM
Instructor

Thumbs up

Originally posted by evolaerok
Damn they don't have double x so I can't buy that polo, but the floormats look cool. Is it thick carpet or is it cheapy?
Snook's floormats are made from a thicker and more durable carpet than the OEM ones, more like the material used on the flooring of the TL. They are AMAZINGLY high quality. Mine were cut perfectly to fit where the OEM carpets were and the front carpets even have the little grommet on them like the OEM ones to keep them in place. They have a foam bottom instead of the little nubs to keep them from moving, but I've had them in my car for over two months and neither the front nor the back mats have moved a bit.

Don't be afraid to get these. Once again, Snook has not let us down.
Old 10-03-2001, 03:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Thumbs up

Well said, seqiro!
Old 10-03-2001, 09:00 PM
3rd Gear

From the posts, I'm not sure where you order/buy these Type-S floormats. Could someone please post a reply or email me.

Thanks.
Old 10-03-2001, 09:16 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by marshaman
From the posts, I'm not sure where you order/buy these Type-S floormats. Could someone please post a reply or email me.

Thanks.
See the picture of the tach up at the top of the screen? Underneath it you'll see a row of links to the store, the last one being Accessories. Click on that and it'll take you into the right section of autocarparts.com.

Scroll down a bit and you'll see the custom floor mats.

Hope that helps!

Paul
Old 10-03-2001, 10:52 PM
Racer

cant wait

Hi,
I order them too and I cant wait for them to come in. They look NICE. Excited. So they look nice rite???
Old 10-03-2001, 10:59 PM
Burning Brakes

Wink

Yep. Look so good that the folks in my office thought all TL-S' came with them! I quickly informed them that only the cool lookin' WDP TL-S' had them!

V.
Old 10-03-2001, 11:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by Seqiro

Snook's floormats are made from a thicker and more durable carpet than the OEM ones, more like the material used on the flooring of the TL. They are AMAZINGLY high quality. Mine were cut perfectly to fit where the OEM carpets were and the front carpets even have the little grommet on them like the OEM ones to keep them in place. They have a foam bottom instead of the little nubs to keep them from moving, but I've had them in my car for over two months and neither the front nor the back mats have moved a bit.

Don't be afraid to get these. Once again, Snook has not let us down.
I'm not afraid, I trust Tim because I've ordered springs from him and I plan on getting more mods, but I was just seeing if I should get those or not that's all.
Old 10-04-2001, 09:39 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by vperkins2
Yep. Look so good that the folks in my office thought all TL-S' came with them! I quickly informed them that only the cool lookin' WDP TL-S' had them!

V.
Sorry man, the NBP had them first