Good words about my dealer

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2001, 06:17 AM

Post Good words about my dealer

After an aggressive search to find the vehicle I was looking for for, yesterday morning I flew to Dallas from Houston to buy it. The dealer agreed to pay my airfare, and the salesman picked my wife and I up at the airport. Without spilling my guts about every detail of the sale, I'll just say it was a complete pleasure to do business with Jack Pace at Mac Churchill Acura in Fort Worth, Texas. Not only did he give me a hundred dollar bill from his pocket for the airfare, he wrote a "We owe you" voucher for my wife's airfare without me asking for it. Some of you stiffs may be thinking, that's the least they can do, but I don't see it that way. Selling this car in this region will not be be an issue. Like some of the others posting on this newsgroup, I think 33710 is a bargain for this vehicle. After driving it for 400 miles yesterday afternoon I am totally convinced of it.

If you are thinking of buying one, do it. This car rocks. And another thing! Stop comparing it to the European cars. It's not a European car, not supposed to be one, doesn't feel like one, look like one, or handle like one. It's a kick-ass japanese sports sedan loaded with features for a reasonable price. Quit your sniveling.

Old 03-18-2001, 08:50 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I agree Mac Churchill Acura in Ft. Worth is tops. I am picking my TL-Type S With Nav up Friday. My Salesman is Scott Seeley, and is a very nice and can answer any question on any thing ACura makes. We drove the MDX and we really liked the RL. The RL's are going for bargin prices. I got a real Sleezey feeling about Vanderegriff ACura in Arlington after talking with them. They tried to charge for extra's for a vin# etched on the windshields telling me it was part of the Acura program and all Dealerships do this.(over $250.) I heard Mac Churchill gives excellent service and is one of 3 dealerships in Texas cited for this prestigous award. The Nav. system was really great, and I wouldn't consider not having one.

Old 03-18-2001, 09:39 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

WOW! Any dealers like that in Jersey? Sounds like you guys got treated like kings!
Old 03-18-2001, 11:32 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very interesting. I actually have a TL-S coming at Vandergriff Acura, and have had an extremely pleasant experience with my sales representative (Internet Sales Manager). I starting discussions with him in Oct (last year), when I was looking to purchase a TL. He knew that I wanted the Type S performance of the TL, and recommended that I wait until they come in, instead of pressuring me into buying a TL. Sometimes it depends on which sales rep. you work with, as I also checked out Goodson Acura, and have a very "weak" experience the first time I visited them. However, yesterday I met with their Internet Sales Manager, and experience was great! Unfortunately, Goodson Acura will not be able to get a TL-S in for me until the end of April/Early May at the earliest. Vandergriff Acura is expecting my TL-S to be in at the end of this month/first week of April. Both dealerships are selling them at MSRP. As far as getting maintenance service, I can go to any of the three Acura dealers in my local area, if I desire.

In any case, congrats on your new Acura.