Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Goddamn Turbo on e-bay!!!!

Originally posted by acurasan
Wtf did this come from?? look's sweet.:wow:
Thanks for the link.
Old 08-10-2002, 09:38 AM
Cruisin'

How many pound's of boost do you think you can run on a tl?
Old 08-10-2002, 09:53 AM
Cruisin'

Re: Re: Goddamn Turbo on e-bay!!!!

Originally posted by SimTypeS

Thanks for the link.

Ooops my bad.....http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...item=1848736573
Old 08-10-2002, 09:53 AM
Cruisin'

Re: Re: Goddamn Turbo on e-bay!!!!

Originally posted by SimTypeS

Thanks for the link.

Ooops my bad.....http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e....48736573:cool:
Old 08-10-2002, 10:52 AM
Ex TL-S owner

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eb...736573&r=0&t=0
Old 08-10-2002, 10:54 AM
Burning Brakes

Do a search on CL.com, I wouldnt suggest that turbo. The story about his wife is b/s and he had to buy a 2nd engine.
Old 08-10-2002, 11:24 AM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by Beason
Do a search on CL.com, I wouldnt suggest that turbo. The story about his wife is b/s and he to buy a 2nd engine.
who told you that the guy he outbid (i remember from superhonda ) check the thread,s from last year over there.:wow:
Old 08-10-2002, 07:15 PM
Racer

NO NO NO..don't even think about buying some warranty-killing turbo kit that still needs to be modified to fit a TL. Also, who knows if the tranny will hold up. This turbo kit is just a whole lot of junk and the person who is suckered to buy it will only ruin a very nice car. Plus, I believe the kit will make it impossible for a TL to pass emissions. Absolutely NOT worth it.
Old 08-10-2002, 10:36 PM
Cruisin'

Maybe ,Maybe not ..............but point taken......
Old 08-10-2002, 10:54 PM
VOTE OUT THE BUSH REGIME

thats messed up.! I don't think any of those CL guys had any intention of buying from him.

I think it could run 7-10 pounds of boost and still pass emmisions. After you pass emmisions
Crank up the boost

I wonder how many more HP and torque would be added and at what powerbands. I think it could be done reliably but it would be complex. You would also need to put at least 1 good tranny cooler and maybe 2 if you really want it to last

Thats a lot of stuff added to the front. It may be front heavy and you would have to upgrade the shocks and coils to make it better.
Old 08-10-2002, 10:55 PM
VOTE OUT THE BUSH REGIME

GET A SUPERCHARGER
Old 08-10-2002, 11:30 PM
OG

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Why do you think he is selling it? He couldn't get it to work with blown engine and blown trannys. I would stay away from it.
Old 08-10-2002, 11:54 PM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by AcuraTL
Why do you think he is selling it? He couldn't get it to work with blown engine and blown trannys. I would stay away from it.

you know guy's like you make me laugh .what do you know unless you can read mind's . I never blew my engine or blew a tranny i would get the car back from level-10 (after they had it forever) and within 3-4 day's d4 would start flashing . So i would send it back every time . I didnt need the car so i would call them and tell them i didnt want it back until it ran right (the tranny ) this went on for a while and the last time i gave up and told them i would see them in court. Know back to what you stated as fact tell me how many engines did i blow?? and how many trannie's?? what because arnold say's it's so??. He also say's i put it all on my credit card (no i own my own cash buisness and the turbosystem and all installation cost's were paid in cash)The turbo is a top notch system built by a respected turbo/automotive fabricator www.prototyperacing.com so who are you and how do you know so much about my turbosystem (that is 2,000 miles away)I still have my car with it's original engine/tranny combo running and in the car you idiot (i couldnt help it ) the tranny isnt blown but will go into coniption's if run hard under boost. but with the turbo off the car behaves like a tighter version of the stock tranny.I am in contact with many people from accord v6 .com who know all of this to be true but you seem to know more i cant figure it?????? Maybe you are confused by the fact that last year i bought a engine from a crashed accord v6 that i was planning to build (if the tranny held up )and run more boost than would be prudent on a stock engine. but i think you should really shut up if you dont know. :wow:
Old 08-10-2002, 11:55 PM
Cruisin'

Why am i bothering you have no life.:wow:
Old 08-11-2002, 12:02 AM
Cruisin'

And i know it is a little shady to maquerade but i just wanted to wait for the first person to start talking bull****. (and by the way it is really hard to blow a j-series engine it can be run safely at up to 8-9 pound's of boost safely) i ran 7-8 regularly and another guy on superhonda ran 9 regularly with no ill effect's to the engine whatsoever) the tranny as everbody know's is the weak point in these(accord/tl/cl)car's.I still have my stock engine in front of my house in my car powering my car.
Old 08-11-2002, 12:04 AM
Cruisin'

This is why the internet is a bad thing sometime's
Old 08-11-2002, 12:15 AM
Cruisin'

Do a search on CL.com, I wouldnt suggest that turbo. The story about his wife is b/s and he had to buy a 2nd engine.

And another genius(from the dirty dirty south) . (ps my wife is pregnant )The part about her saying it go's was just tongue and cheek.
Old 08-11-2002, 12:31 AM
Burning Brakes

you know guy's like you make me laugh .what do you know unless you can read mind's . I never blew my engine or blew a tranny i would get the car back from level-10 (after they had it forever) and within 3-4 day's d4 would start flashing . So i would send it back every time . I didnt need the car so i would call them and tell them i didnt want it back until it ran right (the tranny ) this went on for a while and the last time i gave up and told them i would see them in court. Know back to what you stated as fact tell me how many engines did i blow?? and how many trannie's?? what because arnold say's it's so??. He also say's i put it all on my credit card (no i own my own cash buisness and the turbosystem and all installation cost's were paid in cash)The turbo is a top notch system built by a respected turbo/automotive fabricator www.prototyperacing.com so who are you and how do you know so much about my turbosystem (that is 2,000 miles away)I still have my car with it's original engine/tranny combo running and in the car you idiot (i couldnt help it ) the tranny isnt blown but will go into coniption's if run hard under boost. but with the turbo off the car behaves like a tighter version of the stock tranny.I am in contact with many people from accord v6 .com who know all of this to be true but you seem to know more i cant figure it?????? Maybe you are confused by the fact that last year i bought a engine from a crashed accord v6 that i was planning to build (if the tranny held up )and run more boost than would be prudent on a stock engine. but i think you should really shut up if you dont know. :wow:
Hmmmm....a newbie troll-----if you are gonna be an ass.....GO AWAY

As for the turbo kit...I certainly wouldn't recommend it without major tranny mods and building up your internals.......supercharger is the way to go if you want boost......at least on the Honda V6....and that's probably not even completely reliable
Old 08-11-2002, 12:53 AM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by accordv6

As for the turbo kit...I certainly wouldn't recommend it without major tranny mods and building up your internals.......supercharger is the way to go if you want boost......at least on the Honda V6....and that's probably not even completely reliable

Why should i just let anyone say what they want about ME and say nothing???? I didnt go on a tangent just stating the fact's . He speak's like he has first hand knowledge of the situation .If you are going to repeat what you heard as FACT you should at least know what you are talking about. I doubt you would let him about you . And do you have experience boosting j-block's (i do) The engine's are quite strong and have never been a problem to anyone that has turboed them at least in the 6-9 lb range again i know this as fact .as for the tranny it is almost impossible to modify as it is inherently flawed. It isnt like a maxima tranny (there is no valve body re-calibration to speak of ) it must be done electronically .
Old 08-11-2002, 12:54 AM
Cruisin'

Originally posted by accordv6

Im a newbie 204 post's and you are making recomendation's??
Old 08-11-2002, 09:06 AM
Burning Brakes

Why am i bothering you have no life.:wow:
Why does he have no life, because his post count it over 1000? If i remember correctly on the v6 forum yours is over 1000. And werent you calling us TL and CL owners poor? Why cuz we can afford the Accord like you? I dont know anything that your accord has over our TL's.
Old 08-11-2002, 09:46 AM
Cruisin'

Why does he have no life, because his post count it over 1000? If i remember correctly on the v6 forum yours is over 1000. And werent you calling us TL and CL owners poor? Why cuz we can afford the Accord like you? I dont know anything that your accord has over our TL's.

Not even close to that number(you can check). No other reason than he dosent know what he is talking about ( boosted j-block's specifically) of which i do.
Old 08-11-2002, 09:48 AM
Cruisin'

After a while you get tired of thread's like this posted as fact.
Old 08-11-2002, 12:04 PM
Who Needs a Type-S?

All of you are morons who speak without doing prior resreach. The turbo system is 100% working, the parts are better even than off-the-shelf turbo kit components. For example the downpipe alone cost $400 from Performance Factory..It's made from Inconel..do you idiots know what Inconel is?? Do some research and find out...

HOWEVER..the only thing that failed in creating a 13 second Accord was the TRANSMISSION. There is NOTHINg wrong with the turbo system.. Level 10 took over 10 MONTHS in trying to create a transmission that could handle the 7-8 psi that the turbo put out. That's why the systsme is up for sale because the owner lost patience and his wife is preganant AND he was injured on teh job and is off work for a few months...Whoever buys this and finds a strong tranny to hold it will arguably have the fastest RELIABLE Honda V6 around. All the work done by HKS, Prototype, Level 10 and Performance Factory is yours for MUCH MUCH less than what was spent by the original owner...
Old 08-11-2002, 04:28 PM
Burning Brakes

acurasan.......do you think you can post all your bulls*it recommendations in one post????? By the way...my 200+ posts are quite a lot compared to your measly 15.......don't start barking orders around here like you've been here forever. You know what..do whatever you want boosting your honda v6s.....you are obviously a troll with no manners. Giving your imput is one thing....by resorting to calling people "idiots" and such is just immature. Have a nice day
Old 08-11-2002, 04:32 PM
OG

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
And i know it is a little shady to maquerade but i just wanted to wait for the first person to start talking bull****. (and by the way it is really hard to blow a j-series engine it can be run safely at up to 8-9 pound's of boost safely) i ran 7-8 regularly and another guy on superhonda ran 9 regularly with no ill effect's to the engine whatsoever) the tranny as everbody know's is the weak point in these(accord/tl/cl)car's.I still have my stock engine in front of my house in my car powering my car.
How do you know it will run 8-9 pounds safely? You probably didn't even get to drive your car with everything working right for more than 2 minutes. And how pathetic is that you have to start a thread and pretend to be someone else just so you can get some interest on your turbo system?

How do you I have no life? Because I want to be like you?

http://www.v6accord.com/forums/showt...threadid=11542

Now I know why everybody don't like you. One more thing, let me guess, you create another ebay account and bidded on your own item huh?
Old 08-11-2002, 05:59 PM
Drifting

I'm amazed a mod hasn't closed this tread yet...check this on ACL.com...http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...threadid=76780
Old 08-11-2002, 06:41 PM
Burning Brakes

Where a MOD when u need one?
Old 08-11-2002, 08:50 PM
Cruisin'

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AcuraTL

How do you know it will run 8-9 pounds safely? You probably didn't even get to drive your car with everything working right for more than 2 minutes. And how pathetic is that you have to start a thread and pretend to be someone else just so you can get some interest on your turbo system?

How do you I have no life? Because I want to be like you?

http://www.v6accord.com/forums/showt...threadid=11542

Now I know why everybody don't like you. One more thing, let me guess, you create another ebay account and bidded on your own item huh?
[/QUOT

just to bring out the **** talker's like you what do you know (and by the way nice grammar ) people like you make ME laugh because my car ran 7-8 for quite some time and there is actually another v6 turbosystem that regularly ran 8+.(fact my performance deficent friend) you dont know **** about my car goodbye.(i will let turbo mikey make fun of you guy's from know on.)