GEN II Legend and Altima go down hard

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2003, 09:52 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
GEN II Legend and Altima go down hard

I'll get to the legen story next, but is it me or does every guy in an altima 2.5 se think he's driving the 6 cylinder version. It just puzzles me to think that these guys wear they are really fast. Anyway, i was at a light the a couple days ago when the rain let up and this guy in a con edison blue altima rolls next to me. He has a friend in his car i have my girl in mine. His friend rolls the window down and screams, "yo, is that a type s?" I said nope and just kept looking straight. he was like my buddy got the se, you think you could swing(???wtf)? I said i think i could hold my own. So the light goes green, i gunned it, caught wheels spin, hooked up and was gone like a bat outta hell. off the line with wheelspin i had him by about 3 cars then just pulled on him like mad. by the next light i had been doing 80 and was on him by like 15 cars. Rolls up next to me and the passenger doesnt say a word, while both me and my girl look at him smiling. If it were i v6 i would have given him respect and it would have been a good run, but i have noticed that everytime and altima wants to race and i see one driving crazy, its a 2.5 se.

The next one is short. SlyTLs is going to kill me. I was going home from his house, was on the highway when i see headlights coming real fast. I thinking ahh sh*t, police. So i slow down. I see that its a regular car and i speed up. At this point we are coming to a red light on the pkwy. We both hit the light side by side. i start talking to the guy and ask him what year the car was. He said 95 which means gen II. It was a coupe also. I asked him if he wanted to run, and he was all for it. We both gunned it off the line, i had him by like a half car. Once i hit v tec and shifted to 2nd i jumped another 2 cars easily, he held ground until i hit 3rd, then i was gone all the way to about 125 i was gone by like many many cars, his headlights were so smal at that point. Then i let up and i heard his motor sweetly screaming, so i gunned it. It was awesome, with his momentum he passed me, but i still caught up and passed him easily. After that we did one rolling race where i killed him again. I had to get off so he honked at me and i did back. It was a cool race amongst the acura family.
Old 04-13-2003, 12:13 AM
O.G.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good kills Mario.

Since this is a racing story I might as well share mine that happened today. I always see this riced-out mid-90s civic driving around my area. How can I describe it....green color hatchback, coffee can exhaust, yellow hood and roof, hubcaps, lowered, tints, and couldn't tell what was under his hood cause his coffee can exhaust was too loud. Well he was in front of me heading into the highway. Nice guy that I am I let him got WOT first. I waited a few seconds before I took off. I blew by him like nothing and pulled over 5 car lengths on him. So I decided to slow down and what does he do...the typical ricer fly-by. Not only that he had the nerve to put the hazards on. Need I say more. What a focking typical ricer.

BTW, I had my wife in the car and I think I saw somebody in his passenger seat.
Old 04-13-2003, 09:56 AM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by BlackShadow
What a focking typical ricer.
lol :p very typical

good kill

@cUr@-TL
Old 04-14-2003, 02:23 AM
Intermediate

bigman, was the legend GS? if it was you could been kill. because i have a 95 GS legend (type 2). and i race a tls and cls i pull aways after 3 gear. Specially on the freeway.
Old 04-14-2003, 03:22 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

yup, it was a 95 gs, and i pulled hard on him, i have i/h/e, but i killed him. I race my friend who has a 95 gs sedan and i kill him off the line and on the highway all the time as well with my tl. So i dont know.
Old 04-14-2003, 11:09 PM
Instructor

Whats i/h/e????? Just Curious..
Old 04-15-2003, 12:30 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

intake/headers/exhaust.
Old 04-16-2003, 09:57 PM
Instructor

duh... should Have Known That... I must have been having a blonde moment when i asked that....Rest assure its gone now:-)