Differnt Bodykits?

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Differnt Bodykits?

i no about the wingswest body kits but are there any other ones that really changes the look of the car with a new bumper and stuff like that. Im looking to buy all new parts and stuff and pimp out my dads 2000 TL so i need all the imput i can get.
Old 11-04-2004, 06:14 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

pimp out your dads car?

if you like rice stuff that look ugly and belong on civics, check out the sarona bodykit... (do a search you'll find threads about it)

there's also the JDM Value Kit (imported from Japan) $$$$ and the Blaze kit too.. just look around..

@cUr@-TL
Old 11-04-2004, 08:45 PM
Racer

Sarona Rear, WW sides and WW front, Mugen Grill, Mugen eyelids, Cleared headlights
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/605294
Old 11-04-2004, 09:42 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
wow.... only 15
Old 11-04-2004, 10:15 PM
Who Dis Is?

Save your money and buy a car of your own. My input is best combo is WW rear with OEM sides and front. Gotta have the Mugen grill too that sheyat's hot.
Old 11-04-2004, 10:33 PM
Comptech Freak

i didn't get a TL to drive when i was 16

only a Buick REGAL
Old 11-04-2004, 10:44 PM
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by TLPimp
i no about the wingswest body kits but are there any other ones that really changes the look of the car with a new bumper and stuff like that. Im looking to buy all new parts and stuff and pimp out my dads 2000 TL so i need all the imput i can get.
He's letting you "pimp" out HIS car? I find that hard to believe. My dad would've either smacked me or laughed at me if I gave him that proposition. Besides, you're only 15, w/o a license, don't you have other stuff to do?
Old 11-04-2004, 10:51 PM
00' WDP BABY!!!

Old 11-05-2004, 02:04 AM
woooo!!

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by jayhawk815
He's letting you "pimp" out HIS car? I find that hard to believe. My dad would've either smacked me or laughed at me if I gave him that proposition. Besides, you're only 15, w/o a license, don't you have other stuff to do?

btw where is your source of funding to pimp out dad's ride? Did he ask you to do it or something?

haha "i no about..."
Old 11-05-2004, 10:57 AM
Banned

New Yorkers... They're all the same.
Old 11-05-2004, 11:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 00REDTL
Sarona Rear, WW sides and WW front, Mugen Grill, Mugen eyelids, Cleared headlights
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/605294

LMAO! There's no way your running 14.6 with just intake and exhaust man. I'm sorry but the Sarona rear and rice exhaust looks like ass. Why didn't you just do WW rear and CT exhaust? You took the luxury out of the TL and turned it into rice. Why don't you put a 3 ft wing on next?
Old 11-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Banned

What can all use some pimping.
Old 11-05-2004, 01:00 PM
2003 SSM TLS

Originally Posted by bacardi151
I'm sorry but the Sarona rear and rice exhaust looks like ass. Why didn't you just do WW rear and CT exhaust? You took the luxury out of the TL and turned it into rice. Why don't you put a 3 ft wing on next?

Back end looks way too rice
Old 11-05-2004, 01:32 PM
Racer

LMAO! There's no way your running 14.6 with just intake and exhaust man. I'm sorry but the Sarona rear and rice exhaust looks like ass. Why didn't you just do WW rear and CT exhaust? You took the luxury out of the TL and turned it into rice. Why don't you put a 3 ft wing on next?
Lets see a pic of ur ride? Young buck...born in '85
Are you even old enough to drive?? Talkin' all tha ish
I bet u still drivin' mommy's whipp right?
Old 11-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Racer

00REDTL certain has one nice ass whip. f*ck all yall that hate on the sarona. I love that kit. looks nice. THe TL is a long car. and the WW lip or the OEM lip is just not enuff. Also if you have after market exhaust the exhaust shows. So if you have the Sarona back it coevers it up from the sid.
Old 11-05-2004, 01:49 PM
Racer

ahHAHAhHaHAhHahAHHAhHAHhAHAhAH I vote 00REDTL <-- homie has one sick ass car.
bacardi151<----- probably dont even drive TL. STOP talking your $hit man. If you dont like 00REDTL 's car then I dont know what car you like cause his ride is nice. If you dont like the rear then just say you dont like it. Dont have to say it looks likes ass. MAtter of fact YOU look like ASS how that feel. SHUTTHEF*CKUP idiot
Old 11-05-2004, 01:50 PM
Intermediate

well when i turn 16 im gonig to start gettin all the parts. I've been really into cars since i was around 6 and i grew up with my cuzins and they were always involved with cars. So im either gonig to save up money a a new car or wen i turn 16, get my dads car and get everything for it.
Old 11-05-2004, 01:53 PM
00' WDP BABY!!!

how are u going to save up money? ur not even old enough to work. lets say u get a job when u turn 16, how long u think u can save up all that money for the shit u want?
Old 11-05-2004, 02:08 PM
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by SLAMMED_WDP_TLS
f*ck all yall that hate on the sarona. I love that kit. looks nice.
Here's a thought, a majority of people do NOT like the sarona kit, it's was too rice. If you like that look, you bought the wrong car. I do, however, like the overall look of 00RedTL's car. The license plate, though, looks kinda funny as if it sticks out too much on the back. As far as talking shit goes, I'm not necessarily backing up bacardi, but Slammed, you need to shut up. You're talking as much or more shit than anyone and it's getting annoying.
Old 11-05-2004, 04:58 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

Here's a thought, a majority of people do NOT like the sarona kit, it's was too rice. If you like that look, you bought the wrong car. I do, however, like the overall look of 00RedTL's car. The license plate, though, looks kinda funny as if it sticks out too much on the back. As far as talking shit goes, I'm not necessarily backing up bacardi, but Slammed, you need to shut up. You're talking as much or more shit than anyone and it's getting annoying.

and 00RedTL i dont wanna start a fight or anything, but no way you have 235hp with only intake and exhaust... 230 maybe.. also, 14.6 @ 97.. c'mon....
Old 11-05-2004, 06:59 PM
Racer

So what of the MAJORITY dont like it. I LIKE it. You know what is getting annoying, all those people that keep on hating on the Sarona kit. So what if its not your taste. So what if YOU personally dont like it. There is a handful of people that likes it. "If you like that look, you bought the wrong car." That is your opinion and the rest of the people that dont like it. I bought the right car and want to be different and in fact I think the Sarona looks better than the WW and the OEM. That is my opinion. You dont have to respect my opinion but that is what I feel. I talk smack bout this foo bacardi because 00redTL's car does not look like ass. The car looks sick so get off my nuts jayhawk815. I aint talking that much shit. If you think this is $hit talking you havent seen anything yet. I am not on here to cause trouble. I am here to share my opinion.

Sorry to hi jack this thread but if you want to pimp out your ride. Get the WW front and side and Sarona back like ooredtl. That is what I would have done to make your car look nice. Once again my opinion and there is a lot of people that is gonna say what they feel but PERSONALLY that is what i will go with
Old 11-05-2004, 07:45 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by @cUr@-TL

and 00RedTL i dont wanna start a fight or anything, but no way you have 235hp with only intake and exhaust... 230 maybe.. also, 14.6 @ 97.. c'mon....
Agree...Never dynoed my car, I was juss throwing numbers. That's why I removed the #'s off the profile.
Everyones entitled to their opinion. You dont' like my ideas, or taste, that's cool, I don't expect you to. But I do expect you to respect it and not make ignorant comments that you wouldn't like to hear yourself about your own car.
Old 11-05-2004, 08:18 PM
What your problem is?

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
The sarona is not my style, but why all you guys hating on someone that did something different? Sarona made a kit for the TL apparently because some folks think it look tight.... they are making sales....

00RedTL, I like your car, some of your pics did not look right with the mufflers, but when you went to the sarona rear it looks nice.... more defined look.... Is your WW lip molded into the the front bumper??? in some pics it looks it and others it don't....

Over all nice ride, but like others, I am finding it hard to believe your performance numbers....

TLPimp, get a job, earn your own money, and buy a starter civic and rice it out and then move on UP to the TL....
Old 11-05-2004, 09:29 PM
TL ftw!

I am into your style.. so dont worry man.. I got exhausts on mine too

Agree...Never dynoed my car, I was juss throwing numbers. That's why I removed the #'s off the profile.
Everyones entitled to their opinion. You dont' like my ideas, or taste, that's cool, I don't expect you to. But I do expect you to respect it and not make ignorant comments that you wouldn't like to hear yourself about your own car.
Old 11-06-2004, 09:34 AM
Intermediate

im old enough to work.... i currently caddy at a local golf course and been saving up money since the spring. I also plan on gettin another job for the winter...

and guys quit fighting damn! lol

Old 11-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Comptech Freak

im old enough to work.... i currently caddy at a local golf course and been saving up money since the spring. I also plan on gettin another job for the winter...

caddy? then you must be tiger wood's caddy then...

so far you have save up that much??
Old 11-06-2004, 12:31 PM
Three Wheelin'

well when i turn 16 im gonig to start gettin all the parts. I've been really into cars since i was around 6 and i grew up with my cuzins and they were always involved with cars. So im either gonig to save up money a a new car or wen i turn 16, get my dads car and get everything for it.

if youre buying your own car, why dont you save your money so you can "pimp" out YOUR own car, not your father's...but if you plan on gettin' your dad's, then by all means, start early!
Old 11-06-2004, 01:34 PM
Racer

Yeah alright I am sorry for messing up your thread. Finally a young cat with some sense. Good for you. Like some of the others have recommanded, save up some money, get your ride first THEN pimp it out. I personally wont go all crazy on a TL. I might be contricticting myself but TL is a hard ride to fix up. All the parts are 2-3 times more for the same parts as an accord or something along the line. Also there is not many parts for the TL. Not much choice you can select from for a TL. So that is why there is so much controversy over what to do with the TL since many people THINK its an ultimate luxury car and they are afraid to do anything. If you are looking to race out a car, TL is really not a good choice even though that is what I am doing. I dont really know what your definition of PIMP is so I cant suggest anything else but I say you get your ride and pimp out your car yourself. Keep your head up youngin. Peace
Old 11-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Banned

LOL. Bro I don't give a shit if your 55 or 85, your ride is riced out and you BS your times. Also you look like some mexican who sells yay for parts, and I've been driving for 5 years. If you think your hard cuz your old then come bring your Orlando ass to Palm Beach i'm up at FAU right now.. I'd like to see your spic mexican ass talk smack to me in real life.
Old 11-06-2004, 01:46 PM
00' WDP BABY!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shitttttttt
Beeeeeeeeef!!
Old 11-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SLAMMED_WDP_TLS
ahHAHAhHaHAhHahAHHAhHAHhAHAhAH I vote 00REDTL <-- homie has one sick ass car.
bacardi151<----- probably dont even drive TL. STOP talking your $hit man. If you dont like 00REDTL 's car then I dont know what car you like cause his ride is nice. If you dont like the rear then just say you dont like it. Dont have to say it looks likes ass. MAtter of fact YOU look like ASS how that feel. SHUTTHEF*CKUP idiot

I'm not talking $hit just giving my opinion. Also your right I don't drive a TL, i drive a TL-S I only go on this forums to laugh at ppl like 00RedTLs and some other ppls riced out TLs. Most look really good but I bet 90% of the ppl on this forum will agree that the Sarona kit (any piece) is fugly. I don't spend 24/7 on the forums, nor did I ever get a chance to take pics of my car but I'd be glad to just to prove your an idiot. I NEVER said it looked like ASS either read the thread dumbfuck. I look like ass? Come say it to my face bitch instead of on the internet where it makes you feel big (talking shit in the internet is like running in the speical olympics even if you win your still retarded)
Old 11-06-2004, 04:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

damn, people need to relax and smoke some weed!!!!
Old 11-06-2004, 05:38 PM
Who Dis Is?

bacardi you are talking shit and you're making yourself sound like a little bitch. First off I like redTL's taste with going off the limb and making his TL original. The sarona kit is extremely unique and looks good on bolder colors. I was thinking about getting it for my NBP TL but I went with OEM instead. You guys who are beefing up this thread are making yourslef sound like jackasses and immature bitches.
Bacardi you're the biggest fucking hypocrite I've ever seen in my life claiming that talking shit on the internet is pointless (which it is), when you're running your mouth like a crackhead running from the cops. I go to FAU as well and come up in my face and talk as much shit as you do on the internet and I'll tear you apart. Learn to respect others and keep your mouth shut before you end up with you head on a curb.
Old 11-07-2004, 12:11 AM
00' WDP BABY!!!

Old 11-07-2004, 12:18 AM
Racer

" I NEVER said it looked like ASS either read the thread dumbfuck" LOOK WHOSE THE DUMBFUCK NOW!!!!
"I'm sorry but the Sarona rear and rice exhaust looks like ass. "Whose the fucken idiot that cant read. Damn this guy sounds all hard. I am shaking in my draws. PLease give me a god damn break. I already feel bad enough that we are not helping this kid out. Is this how we set examples for young kids now a days? I told your ignorant ass that I dont want to fight because its so fucken gay so just drop it. Sorry I have very high sympothy for people who are slow and are challenged that is why I volunteer reading to blind people. So the comment you made "(talking shit in the internet is like running in the speical olympics even if you win your still retarded) is very uncalled for and the only reatrded people on this earth is yo,fucker.

"If you think your hard cuz your old then come bring your Orlando ass to Palm Beach i'm up at FAU right now" You the god damn idiot that is talking all the shit on this forum. i am willing to help. You said yourself IDIOT you come on this forum to talk shit and make fun of people like 00REDTL. People like you are not welcomed on this forum. I think I speak for alot of people that we dont need stupid ass trouble makers like you so Yea take TLover8888's advice and smoke some weed and chill the fuck out. You aint got nuttin good to say then dont say it.

Sorry TLpimp that this thread have to turn out like this. I gave my fair opinion and if you want more opinion from other I suggest starting a new thread and let this thread rot. Its dumb as is already. My bad that I have to get down and dirty with low life such as bacardi151. His Name serve him right. He been drinkin that bacardi 151 way too much that his head is up his lame ass.
Old 11-07-2004, 01:23 AM
Comptech Freak

Originally Posted by Tunaboy
bacardi you are talking shit and you're making yourself sound like a little bitch. First off I like redTL's taste with going off the limb and making his TL original. The sarona kit is extremely unique and looks good on bolder colors. I was thinking about getting it for my NBP TL but I went with OEM instead. You guys who are beefing up this thread are making yourslef sound like jackasses and immature bitches.
Bacardi you're the biggest fucking hypocrite I've ever seen in my life claiming that talking shit on the internet is pointless (which it is), when you're running your mouth like a crackhead running from the cops. I go to FAU as well and come up in my face and talk as much shit as you do on the internet and I'll tear you apart. Learn to respect others and keep your mouth shut before you end up with you head on a curb.

wondering if he reallie has a TL-S in real...
Old 11-07-2004, 07:10 AM
Intermediate

yeah i'v been thinking about that. i dunt think a TL would look that great with all mods on it. so i guess ill save up my money and buy my own car then add stuff on from there...

and for the eprson that says i dunt make alot...i make 100 for a game of golf
Old 11-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Racer

LOL. Bro I don't give a shit if your 55 or 85, your ride is riced out and you BS your times. Also you look like some mexican who sells yay for parts, and I've been driving for 5 years. If you think your hard cuz your old then come bring your Orlando ass to Palm Beach i'm up at FAU right now.. I'd like to see your spic mexican ass talk smack to me in real life.
Nobody cares what a lil' punk ass boy has to say. So everybody juss continue the thread and try to help this other guy solve his problems.
Oh and Bacardi post some pics of your ride, We would ALL love to see what YOU'VE done to your ride. Since you are a car expert and all.
Old 11-07-2004, 01:18 PM
Racer

Yo

yeah i'v been thinking about that. i dunt think a TL would look that great with all mods on it. so i guess ill save up my money and buy my own car then add stuff on from there...

and for the eprson that says i dunt make alot...i make 100 for a game of golf
Good for you. Homie. Damn I wished i made $100 ever so often. Thats money man. So people my age (22) dont even make that much. But I do <-- not to brag or anything. Yea get yourself a new ride. If you have give us a budget maybe we or I can give you some advices. But yea TL is not really a good ride to fix up. If you do you gotta be patient with all the custome work and you gotta have $$$$. I guess people are gonna say if you drive a $30000 then you gotta fork over the aftermarket parts. I dont agree with that . Its just that companies are not anticipating a high amount of people fixing up Tl because TL is targeted for older people. Other cars such as IS 300 or accord are for all ages.
Old 11-07-2004, 03:06 PM
MIA

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey 00redtl ...I think your car's tight so don't come back and flame me, but whats wrong with 1985?...Even though I was born in Dec of 84, I've been old enough to drive for a while, I bought my TL by myself, never drove my mommy's whip, I moved out on my own two years ago, and I work two jobs to pay my bills. I could understand if someone said they were 14 or 15, but even then, if their parents bought them a car or have some crazy $$$ job and they want to mod it, just let them at it.

Let the rice comments go because you should have confidence in your car and you obviously think it looks good and thats all that matters. You have a different style going on your car and I think the people that hate should just accept that not everyone has the same taste in cars. What works for someone on their TL may not work for someone else's TL. I think its great that you went and did your own thing to your car and props to you because it looks freakin awesome because its original. Can't everyone get along?!

TLPimp props to you also, AND bacardi...chill out man. After a while, some things aren't worth saying. This forum is here so people can get help and their questions answered, not for you to laugh at people.

end of rant

Quick Reply: Differnt Bodykits?