Beat an A4 1.8T tonight!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2004, 09:14 PM
O.G.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Beat an A4 1.8T tonight!

For the people who don't like to read....I won!

For the rest of you guys, here is the story:
I was at a stoplight with the a4 on my left. It was me and a friend and he was by himself. About 800 feet ahead the 2 lanes is going to merge. I looked over and i saw him looking at me and moving up. He kept inching up that by the time the light turned green, my front bumper was at his passenger door. And to top it off, I spunned a little off the line and he was already ahead by cheating. Anyways, went through all of first and hit second with vtec kicking in and it was over. I got him by about a car length. Then the focker got pissed and decided to ride my a$$ for like a mile before he turned.

Moral of the story - cheaters never win.:thefinger
Old 02-25-2004, 10:33 PM
Happy with my STi!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good kill men. Cheers!
Old 02-25-2004, 10:35 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yahooooooo! Good kill!
Old 02-26-2004, 12:14 AM
El Presidente

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
awesome! u put that fool in his place. i hate sore losers. i mean nothin u do after u lose changes the fact that u lost. damn but anywayz, well done!
Old 02-26-2004, 12:24 AM
booooo

i got OWNT by a 4.0 Jeep Cherokee today, he passed me going 30 when i was at a stop, i caught up but the lanes merged into one, i slowed down :-(
Old 02-26-2004, 09:36 AM
Banned

this forum is really gay!!!!!! an acura tl is not a race car you people are pathadic and u might have taken a stock 1.8t but a chipped or any type of modded 1.8t would have smoked your tl who races tl's i have a 99 i floored the car maybe 3 times the tl-s's are quick but i still wouldnt race one........good kill ..hahaha.....**** this forum im going back to vwvortex
Old 02-26-2004, 09:52 AM
misanthropist

Originally posted by vr-switch
i am really gay!!!!!! an acura tl is an amazing race car you people are my heroes, my chipped uber overpriced 1.8t would have smoked your tl in a flyby **** this forum im going back to polesmoking
Old 02-26-2004, 09:56 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
this forum is really gay!!!!!! an acura tl is not a race car you people are pathadic and u might have taken a stock 1.8t but a chipped or any type of modded 1.8t would have smoked your tl who races tl's i have a 99 i floored the car maybe 3 times the tl-s's are quick but i still wouldnt race one........good kill ..hahaha.....**** this forum im going back to vwvortex
true, a tl is not a race car, but neither is a civic with a 3 ft wing, nor a 1.8t, nor especially a VW. ill take a stock gti anyday and let him get a whif of my exhaust. at 7.5s for 0-60 its far from a racer. besides, after the price of a new one and tax, i still paid less for a nicer car ::shrugs:: no reason to act like a jerk though man.

**edit**
haha, 8.6s 0-60 for an automatic gti? holy crap, my grandmother's 85 grand marquis could outrun that!
Old 02-26-2004, 10:08 AM
Banned

DUDE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU THEY DONT MAKE AUTOMATIC VR6 GTI'S LOSER AND SECOND MY GTI WAS FAR FROM STOCK I RIPPED MY BROTHERS CL-S ALL DAY AND VWS MORE OF RACE CARS THEN ANY ACURA DO U KNOW ANYTHING LOSER:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
Old 02-26-2004, 10:10 AM
Banned

Originally posted by 03typeS6spd

DUDE YOUR DUMB A 1.8T MODDED W/ JUST A CHIP WILL SMOKE THE DOORS OFF YOUR TL MY TL AND ANY TL ON THIS FAG FORUM
Old 02-26-2004, 10:12 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

DUDE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU THEY DONT MAKE AUTOMATIC VR6 GTI'S LOSER AND SECOND MY GTI WAS FAR FROM STOCK I RIPPED MY BROTHERS CL-S ALL DAY AND VWS MORE OF RACE CARS THEN ANY ACURA DO U KNOW ANYTHING LOSER:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

dude, go to the VW website. they make an automatic. please learn how to read next time. and for further reference you should consult this:

http://maddox.xmission.com/hatemail.cgi?p=1#CAPSLOCK

and furthermore, VW was created by Hitler. NOT a racecar driver. and the day i see a ****ty beatle in the indianapolis 500, then ill say its a racecar. quit being a turd.

**edit**

if VW had an equivalent to an NSX then you could say its like a racecar. far from it though. and yes, i realize we are not discussing nsx's.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:17 AM
Banned

U HAVE NEON LIGHTS AND A MESH GRILL YOU PROBABLY HAVE A 3 FT WING HAHAHA THE FUNNY PART IS THAT YUR GETTIN MADE FUN OF RIGHT NOW ON VWVORTEX CUZ I BLEW ALL U LOSERS UP
Old 02-26-2004, 10:17 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

DUDE YOUR DUMB A 1.8T MODDED W/ JUST A CHIP WILL SMOKE THE DOORS OFF YOUR TL MY TL AND ANY TL ON THIS FAG FORUM
maybe so, but for good reason: WE OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE TURBOS. besides, if you hate it so much, why do you bother trolling the board? if you wanted to come here and have a good discussion on pros and cons about the cars thats one thing, but to come and act like a douchebag, well....thats another. and i have in fact run a chipped 1.8t and he didnt beat me. but of course there are always excuses, "my timing is off", "i need dyno tuning", "i missed a gear". whatever. at least we admit when we lose.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:19 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

U HAVE NEON LIGHTS AND A MESH GRILL YOU PROBABLY HAVE A 3 FT WING HAHAHA THE FUNNY PART IS THAT YUR GETTIN MADE FUN OF RIGHT NOW ON VWVORTEX CUZ I BLEW ALL U LOSERS UP

i do have neons and mesh, thats the way it got traded into the dealer you cum-guzzling queen. and why on earth would i need a 3ft wing? for "down force on my rear wheels"? christ, apparently 'stupid' is contageous disease these days.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:24 AM
Banned

03types six speed over priced thats funny tl-s's dont come in stick so im guessing you did a tranny swap$$$$$$ or you just dont know **** about cars
Old 02-26-2004, 10:27 AM
Banned

this forum takes 30 min to post
Old 02-26-2004, 10:36 AM
Pusha Z

03types six speed over priced thats funny tl-s's dont come in stick so im guessing you did a tranny swap$$$$$$ or you just dont know **** about cars
hahhhaha after reading this eurofags posts I just had to laugh, anything I see with VW on it is either gay or super-gay with turbo ahahaha a GTI ahahah that sh!t still looks like a b!tch Cabrio so take the top down, shove that finger snuggly back into your chapped vagina and turn up your Indigo Girls CD so the rest of us can go back to making fun of Hitlers sh!t can

HASSELHOF OWNS JOO! AND FAG VWs TOO! MACHT SCHNELL! MACHT SCNELL! ICH KANN NICHT, ES IST EINE VOLKSFAGEN!
Old 02-26-2004, 10:36 AM
Team Inspire Canada

Good kIll bro....I not a fan of the Audi's anyway.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:40 AM
Banned

go flip on yur neons ...and spinner hub caps yur the cum guzzling queen hahaha cuz u listed those mods you like them enough to list them on your profile NO **** YOU DONT HAVE A TURBO so dont talk **** about a4's when you know a turbo car w/ small mods can be dangerous..im out of this forum i dont have fun on this board thats why i said what i said by the way how can you race anyone you live on a farm
Old 02-26-2004, 10:43 AM
Banned

whats with this good kill gay **** .......euros are the hotter than rice
Old 02-26-2004, 10:44 AM
Pusha Z

go flip on yur neons ...and spinner hub caps yur the cum guzzling queen hahaha cuz u listed those mods you like them enough to list them on your profile NO **** YOU DONT HAVE A TURBO so dont talk **** about a4's when you know a turbo car w/ small mods can be dangerous..im out of this forum i dont have fun on this board thats why i said what i said by the way how can you race anyone you live on a farm
Go put on your X-tra Medium black eurofag shirt, tuck your penis, and keep dreaming about hooking your Cabriolet with a turbo, maybe you can use the one off of your diesel powered dildo, but then again your not much of a mechanic more of an enthusiast. Please leave the forums, it smells like sauerkraut.... b!tch ahahaha
Old 02-26-2004, 10:49 AM
Banned

dude i have a tl loser .......and your really not funny you know your little mommy bought you yur tl you prepy loser and have fun in hick ass virgina
Old 02-26-2004, 10:53 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

um, there is no 03 tl six-speed.....youre idiocy astounds me. and i would hardly call the nyc suburb a "farm". and spinner hubcaps? sounds to me like someone here isnt smart enough to know tl-s' dont *have* hubcaps. christ, when will you younguns learn. ::sigh:: you bore me. im going to lunch now.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:58 AM
Banned

i wasnt talkin to you i was talking to 03types the member
Old 02-26-2004, 10:59 AM
Banned

hey **** you cock sucker
Old 02-26-2004, 11:15 AM
Banned

later losers
Old 02-26-2004, 11:21 AM
Banned

03typessixspeed the member well its gettin past my bed time since im a youngin and all im probably older than you diccck
Old 02-26-2004, 11:42 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

03typessixspeed the member well its gettin past my bed time since im a youngin and all im probably older than you diccck
yeah im sure youre 22 going on 12. thanks for trolling and giving us a good laugh. could have actually been a good discussion if you werent like every other handjob driving around in their jettas.
Old 02-26-2004, 11:47 AM
Drifting

congrats on beating a 150hp vehicle
Old 02-26-2004, 11:54 AM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

Originally posted by hemants
congrats on beating a 150hp vehicle
dude, even the S2K has less power than a tl-s at only 240hp. same as an accord. cant knock the smaller hp cars though, because sometimes they'll chew us up.
Old 02-26-2004, 12:14 PM
Banned

OK SATINSILVER GO **** YUR MOTHER NICE CHATTING W/ YOU
Old 02-26-2004, 12:21 PM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

::waves::
Old 02-26-2004, 12:36 PM
Banned

What is this guys problem? Hahaha

I c ur in Long Island, I suggest we arrange a meet with ur modded gti stationwagan or hatchback whatever it is and I will set u up with a modded TLS that will tear you a new A Hole, and then u can go back to VW vortex or wherever and lie to them and tell them how u won, which is what all u jettas most of the time do ne wayz.

Stock for Stock ur car is slow as balls compared to the TLS and If u wanna be modded and challenge us for a race then u should go against a modded TLS as well, to keep the competition fair. And not for nothing, I'd rather be in a TLS than a small GTI ne day.
Old 02-26-2004, 12:42 PM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

Originally posted by NYDesi80
What is this guys problem? Hahaha

I c ur in Long Island, I suggest we arrange a meet with ur modded gti stationwagan or hatchback whatever it is and I will set u up with a modded TLS that will tear you a new A Hole, and then u can go back to VW vortex or wherever and lie to them and tell them how u won, which is what all u jettas most of the time do ne wayz.

Stock for Stock ur car is slow as balls compared to the TLS and If u wanna be modded and challenge us for a race then u should go against a modded TLS as well, to keep the competition fair. And not for nothing, I'd rather be in a TLS than a small GTI ne day.
apparently he is trying to hurt my feelings with his oh so witty dialogue. always a troll on every board....

but yes, i would rather be in a tl anyday. i have had more women come up to me and talk to me to compliment my car since i bought it last month than i have ever talked to in my entire life. now *that* i can deal with

besides, we all know the deal with the jetta. small car, small wang
Old 02-26-2004, 12:47 PM
misanthropist

NO **** YOU DONT HAVE A TURBO so dont talk **** about a4's when you know a turbo car w/ small mods can be dangerous..im out of this forum i dont have fun on this board thats why i said what i said by the way how can you race anyone you live on a farm
well dipsh!t, my cl-s does have a manual 6 speed and so does my 04 s2000, so stop trolling and shut the hell up

and if you want a piece of crap little turbo go buy a damn civic and rice it up, you could spend under 15K on a "turbo car/w small mods" that will dust the sh!t out of an s4 let alone a a4

and since when is northern virginia a farm...
Old 02-26-2004, 12:48 PM
misanthropist

the a4 is a jetta, albeit an expensive one, for dumbfcks who want to be just like their sorority girl sisters in jettas...
Old 02-26-2004, 12:51 PM
misanthropist

Originally posted by DrivebyTL-S 03
Go put on your X-tra Medium black eurofag shirt, tuck your penis, and keep dreaming about hooking your Cabriolet with a turbo, maybe you can use the one off of your diesel powered dildo, but then again your not much of a mechanic more of an enthusiast. Please leave the forums, it smells like sauerkraut.... b!tch ahahaha
:lol2: :lol1:
Old 02-26-2004, 12:51 PM
ChairmanMaoSaysRTFM

Originally posted by DrivebyTL-S 03
hahhhaha after reading this eurofags posts I just had to laugh, anything I see with VW on it is either gay or super-gay with turbo ahahaha a GTI ahahah that sh!t still looks like a b!tch Cabrio so take the top down, shove that finger snuggly back into your chapped vagina and turn up your Indigo Girls CD so the rest of us can go back to making fun of Hitlers sh!t can

HASSELHOF OWNS JOO! AND FAG VWs TOO! MACHT SCHNELL! MACHT SCNELL! ICH KANN NICHT, ES IST EINE VOLKSFAGEN!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! holy christ i havent laughed that hard in a long time. thanks man!
Old 02-26-2004, 12:52 PM
Burning Brakes

Y'all make me waste my time... The adult comments are overflowing on this thread NOT!
Old 02-26-2004, 01:43 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Whadda...what the hell happened to this thread? Vr-switch, just like SSTS (courtesy of Dark DJ ) said, leave and never come back loser. No one wants to hear your whine like a little b*tch school girl. My '99 TL-P destroyed an Auto. GTI...and I couldn't imagine what my S could do to it. A manual would give the S a good run..but as we all know...

Manual > Auto.

I have no more to say...thank you...carry on.

Quick Reply: Beat an A4 1.8T tonight!