Anyone know a good detail shop in central Jersey area?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 03:10 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Anyone know a good detail shop in central Jersey area?

Guys,

I'm thinking to get my TLS detailed soon. To remove those snow, salt and scratches made by my friend. (Short story: My friend was drinking tea and smoking in my garage. While he was doing that, he put the mug on my hood which caused all those very light scratches.) :wow:

Oh well... does anyone know a good detail shop in central Jersey? I'm in Hillsborough which is next to Bridgewater.

Thanks for your help.
Old 02-25-2003, 05:01 PM
Instructor

HEY!

Hey i am in hillsborough as well, what kinda of detailing are you looking to do? also what does your car look like, and where in hillsborough are you from exaclty. i have the black tls with blacked out windows all around and orange fogs?
Old 02-26-2003, 04:00 PM
Racer

Re: HEY!

Originally posted by snowdude1
Hey i am in hillsborough as well, what kinda of detailing are you looking to do? also what does your car look like, and where in hillsborough are you from exaclty. i have the black tls with blacked out windows all around and orange fogs?
Hmm... I think I saw you on the street before. Did you take out your car to the 7-11 on Rt. 206 on Presidents' Day? (The day we had lots of snow..) I saw a black TL-S in the parking lot.

Well... I'm looking for a detail & cleaning shop who can wash my car, wax it and buff out few minor scratches.

Oh... I have a ABP TL-S (un-modded) and lived right behind the post office.
Old 02-26-2003, 04:45 PM
Instructor

hmmm

well auto image is at the summerville circle they fo good work, ask for jacob or cosimo, they are decient and not to expensive, the best place is where my dad took my moms audi and it was 175 for the whole car, everythin, came out immaculate, and its in manville, its right accross from the movie theature as u go to dukes parkway its on the right, right accross the intersection, do u know where im talkin about?
Old 02-27-2003, 04:00 PM
Racer

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by snowdude1
well auto image is at the summerville circle they fo good work, ask for jacob or cosimo, they are decient and not to expensive, the best place is where my dad took my moms audi and it was 175 for the whole car, everythin, came out immaculate, and its in manville, its right accross from the movie theature as u go to dukes parkway its on the right, right accross the intersection, do u know where im talkin about?
Yup, I know where are you talking about.
I drove by that area few times and saw one detail shop right across from the theater/McDonald near by that Quick Check.

Thanks for your input.