2nd Gen Representing! - Brag here, All you fast andthe ferocious BRAG your mods here

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005 | 11:10 AM
Three Wheelin'

sig
Old 06-13-2005 | 12:21 PM
Banned

remember im not a ricer so i got no exterior mods but the interrior mods....hereeeee

-Memphis 16-PR1KD mono amplifier
-Memphis Capacitor
-Sony cdx-F5710
-kicker S12L7 in 3.2 cf vented enclosure
-Red top under the hood..prostart in the trunk
-7" in-dash monitor
-invision 8" flipdown monitor
-Dvd player
-tv tuner...with film antenna
-Ps2 slim with Wireless controllers
-mb quart 6.5 component system...with kenwood amp
-Acura Navigation
Old 06-13-2005 | 12:25 PM
Banned

I think it's more of a personal preference and if you want to criticize others, try to look somewhat smart doing it....

there vs their.... there is a difference
look at this nerd........there, their.......i dont really give a shit... lame
Old 06-13-2005 | 12:45 PM
Banned

If you think some TSX rims on a TL impresses you, then you got no taste and you are easily pressed with something so little.
first....i like the guys car with the tsx rims...iuno who it is i just saw it on the forum ...and basicly all the rims i see so far on the tl is garbage...dont even look nice on the tl...the only rim i can think about that would look half way descent is black tsx rims....i was impressed cuz i never saw those rims on a tl and looked descent.....and black housing is ricey, on import cars it looks good, sometimes not..but on a tl; if the car ish black then it would look good but anyother color would not match at alll because basicly like you said its a hybrid car luxury/sport...it looks like a luxury car..not a sport..so thats why blackhousing doesnt go with the car.

smoked taillights....why would u change your beautiful red and white tailights to be black and red...and again...it would look descent on a black tl because the tails match.(and even then the red and white taillights look best on a black tl)....but on any other car the smoked tailights is ricey...just like euro lights......

and did you say i have no money to fix up my ride?......i got more money in my pocket right now then you have in ur bank account.....if i wanted to i can buy a integra type r and sho u fools wat jdm ish like.....
and too that guy from canada that says exterior mods isnt ricey...well on the tl, it is ricey....i say %75 of people on this forum over did there car. %20 percent is alright and about %5 is nice.........
Old 06-13-2005 | 01:36 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by TLboi
first....i like the guys car with the tsx rims...iuno who it is i just saw it on the forum ...and basicly all the rims i see so far on the tl is garbage...dont even look nice on the tl...the only rim i can think about that would look half way descent is black tsx rims....i was impressed cuz i never saw those rims on a tl and looked descent.....and black housing is ricey, on import cars it looks good, sometimes not..but on a tl; if the car ish black then it would look good but anyother color would not match at alll because basicly like you said its a hybrid car luxury/sport...it looks like a luxury car..not a sport..so thats why blackhousing doesnt go with the car.

smoked taillights....why would u change your beautiful red and white tailights to be black and red...and again...it would look descent on a black tl because the tails match.(and even then the red and white taillights look best on a black tl)....but on any other car the smoked tailights is ricey...just like euro lights......

and did you say i have no money to fix up my ride?......i got more money in my pocket right now then you have in ur bank account.....if i wanted to i can buy a integra type r and sho u fools wat jdm ish like.....
and too that guy from canada that says exterior mods isnt ricey...well on the tl, it is ricey....i say %75 of people on this forum over did there car. %20 percent is alright and about %5 is nice.........
I totally agree...because like you said...black housings might be ok on import cars, but the TL definately is NOT AN IMPORT or SPORTY at all. He's got a point here guys.

And the kits guys, I mean c'mon, they look like shit because you know, they're made by Acura and made specifically for the TL. They only match the body lines of the cars and provide an agressive look for the car, ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

Geez people, you have to respect TLboi, he's got way more money than all you guys. Show the guy some respect, sheesh.
Old 06-13-2005 | 02:01 PM
Dragging knees in

remember im not a ricer so i got no exterior mods but the interrior mods....hereeeee

-Memphis 16-PR1KD mono amplifier
-Memphis Capacitor
-Sony cdx-F5710
-kicker S12L7 in 3.2 cf vented enclosure
-Red top under the hood..prostart in the trunk
-7" in-dash monitor
-invision 8" flipdown monitor
-Dvd player
-tv tuner...with film antenna
-Ps2 slim with Wireless controllers
-mb quart 6.5 component system...with kenwood amp
-Acura Navigation
Everyone has a different taste in cars. Some people think all that stuff you've done to your car is totally worthless; people who are more into other cateogries of modifications, such as exterior, suspension, engine, whatever.

Your car might look pretty sitting at an audio/video show, but some of these other cars will get more attention with the tasteful exterior mods, and some of them will outpower and outhandle you.

Good day.
Old 06-13-2005 | 02:06 PM
Dragging knees in

i got more money in my pocket right now then you have in ur bank account.....if i wanted to i can buy a integra type r and sho u fools wat jdm ish like.....
Thanks for sharing your financial status with us. Three of my very close friends drive modified Type-R's, and I love them, but it's not like they are 100,000-dollar super cars.
Old 06-13-2005 | 02:23 PM
Banned

I totally agree...because like you said...black housings might be ok on import cars, but the TL definately is NOT AN IMPORT or SPORTY at all. He's got a point here guys.

And the kits guys, I mean c'mon, they look like shit because you know, they're made by Acura and made specifically for the TL. They only match the body lines of the cars and provide an agressive look for the car, ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

Geez people, you have to respect TLboi, he's got way more money than all you guys. Show the guy some respect, sheesh.
okay...when i said "import" i didnt literally mean it was imported from japan or a japanese car...i meant like sport cars like integra,civic prelude......u idiot.....

and any body kit is made for a specific car but doesnt mean it always look nice....most of them are ricey....to make the car "look fast"....

and the only reason why i mentioned the money is cuz that fagget thought i was poor....

buhh yuuu kno..ithink the tl is a luxury car so people should stay with it...instead people are trying to make there car "import" ish....
Old 06-13-2005 | 02:29 PM
Banned

Everyone has a different taste in cars. Some people think all that stuff you've done to your car is totally worthless; people who are more into other cateogries of modifications, such as exterior, suspension, engine, whatever.

Your car might look pretty sitting at an audio/video show, but some of these other cars will get more attention with the tasteful exterior mods, and some of them will outpower and outhandle you.

i have somthin to say about that...i didnt say anything bout mods to the engine or suspension....thats fine....cuz i kno tl's are fast........im just raggin on the exterior mods people got...its horrible....just tellin you folks because some of you actually think your car looks good....
Old 06-13-2005 | 02:43 PM
The New 3 Series Coupe

Originally Posted by Mongolian
another idiot....
Old 06-13-2005 | 02:50 PM
The New 3 Series Coupe

wanna be ghetto superstar?
Old 06-13-2005 | 02:53 PM
Banned

wah are you sayin?....okayy yuu street racer ugly ass grill cover.....
Old 06-13-2005 | 02:54 PM
Banned

actually i seen da piks of ur car and i like it.......but your still a idiot
Old 06-13-2005 | 03:20 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

there's gotta be someone to say it and im gonna be that someone...

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

all you do is criticize and call names. we dont fucking care if you got 100k in your damn pocket. what we know is that you are a fucking jerk who doesnt know jack shit and who looks like a great MORON.

oh yeah, go ahead, criticize me.
Old 06-13-2005 | 04:41 PM
Banned

there's gotta be someone to say it and im gonna be that someone...

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

all you do is criticize and call names. we dont fucking care if you got 100k in your damn pocket. what we know is that you are a fucking jerk who doesnt know jack shit and who looks like a great MORON.

oh yeah, go ahead, criticize me.
again...you idiot that cant read....i only said i had money cuz that fagget said i was poor...its not like im braggin and shit....

and i dont know jackshit?.....go put a spoiler on ur car u idiot....maybe a exhaust too....and go blackhouse ur fukin headlights cuz it looks "cool" wich is wat ricers doo...they put shit on there car that looks "cool" but its really not.
Old 06-13-2005 | 05:20 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

again...you idiot that cant read....i only said i had money cuz that fagget said i was poor...its not like im braggin and shit....

and i dont know jackshit?.....go put a spoiler on ur car u idiot....maybe a exhaust too....and go blackhouse ur fukin headlights cuz it looks "cool" wich is wat ricers doo...they put shit on there car that looks "cool" but its really not.

ok, im an idiot, if that can make you happy.

and i already have a spoiler, and an exhaust system, but no blacked out headlights... they're cleared though! yeah, im cool
Old 06-13-2005 | 05:38 PM
Banned

damn....how can you call urself a idiot...you are a true idiot...spoiler? if its a factory spoiler...goodjob you did sumthin right...but if its a aluminum one...go shoot yourself
Old 06-13-2005 | 05:39 PM
Banned

anddd shooot your car also...put it out of its misery
Old 06-13-2005 | 07:37 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

damn....how can you call urself a idiot...you are a true idiot...spoiler? if its a factory spoiler...goodjob you did sumthin right...but if its a aluminum one...go shoot yourself

im not that stupid, it's the factory spoiler.

and did you ever see my car in the first place?

I have a good sound system, is that good for you?
Old 06-13-2005 | 08:09 PM
Drifting

couple of things...

first of all, go ahead and buy a integ type r, what is it like 20 grand tops? what are you proving with that. secondly, your audio setup is decent at best. a kenwood amp? thats prob a piece of shit. wtf is invision? why not get icon TV or alpine baller? why no name of the in dash monitor? oh, thats right its made by dual or pyle lastly, post some pics of your car, id like to see the quality of your "luxury installs"

oh yeah, do you think that the brabus kits on the MBZ 55 AMGs are ricey too? gimme a fuckin break dude, come back here when you know something about cars. until then, stick with your kenwood amps and inivision tvs.
Old 06-13-2005 | 08:57 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by njzprettyboy
couple of things...

first of all, go ahead and buy a integ type r, what is it like 20 grand tops? what are you proving with that. secondly, your audio setup is decent at best. a kenwood amp? thats prob a piece of shit. wtf is invision? why not get icon TV or alpine baller? why no name of the in dash monitor? oh, thats right its made by dual or pyle lastly, post some pics of your car, id like to see the quality of your "luxury installs"

oh yeah, do you think that the brabus kits on the MBZ 55 AMGs are ricey too? gimme a fuckin break dude, come back here when you know something about cars. until then, stick with your kenwood amps and inivision tvs.

what he said......
Old 06-13-2005 | 08:58 PM
Cruisin'

one more tl boi.....ur sound system is preety lame......i had a better one in my accord when i had one
Old 06-13-2005 | 09:03 PM
The New 3 Series Coupe

wow~ This is getting waaaay off topic... This thread should be closed before it gets trashed up with non-related issues.
Old 06-13-2005 | 09:39 PM
Banned

wow did you not read it right you retard?.... i have a kenwood running my components you retard ...i have a memphis mono block running my L7..... wah you know about car audio....i forgot da name of my in dash tv....soo and wat? im not that dumb too spend 1200 on a alpine indash monitor...why would i? and no its not made by dual or pyle.....if you can read i told u my camera broke..wait till i get my camera...

and wow...did you really put a body kit on the benz? i wanna see...it could be ricey it mite not...cuz i dont kno wtf a brabus kit is....

you think i dont kno shit bout cars huh.....
Old 06-13-2005 | 09:44 PM
Banned

actually i just looked up a brabus kit...it doesnt look ricey at all....
Old 06-13-2005 | 09:56 PM
Dragging knees in

This thread just totally became a waste of time, solely due to the stupidity and immaturity brought forth by TLboi.

Get out of here.
Old 06-13-2005 | 09:57 PM
Banned

I think we should stop fueling his idiot posts.... after this one
Old 06-13-2005 | 09:59 PM
Banned

mongolion.....i love you
Old 06-13-2005 | 11:51 PM
Racer

oh dear another one of "those" . some people will do anything for attentiion, even create a laughing stalk of themselves
Old 06-14-2005 | 12:06 AM

yo TLboi.. you wana lend me like 50 bux?
Old 06-14-2005 | 12:19 AM
MIA

Guys...

This thread has gone way out of hand. Keep the good intentions of this thread (a picture or two and your list of brag mods) in the check in thread.
Old 06-14-2005 | 12:30 AM
I pimp an Audi A4.

Originally Posted by Mongolian
another idiot....

why is it that we get these losers who cant keep there opinions to themselves every week?
Old 06-14-2005 | 12:31 AM
MIA

Originally Posted by pimpravi

why is it that we get these losers who cant keep there opinions to themselves every week?
Because I took a vacation

Just joking...