@**#&#$! Rednecks; How much $$

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 10:08 AM
Карты убийцы

Received 125 Likes on 100 Posts
Angry @**#&#$! Rednecks; How much $$

First, since I live in SC, I know the definition of a redneck and call can them as I see them.

Last night a focking redneck pulling a trailer lost a wheel which then hit a car on the other side of the road and shot in front of my wife in the '03. She had no choice, but to run over it, and the redneck kept trucking down the road with sparks flying from his axle.

At any rate, I guessing: 1) a new front bumper, 2) a new radiator, 3) new exhaust pipes (bent the crap out of one of them), 4) new fan units (one is broke into), and 5) new other unknowns (i.e., hoses, cvboots, oilpan, etc.)

I'm guessing $4 grand plus the unrealized depreciation that the insurance company will never pay.

I guess the part that really pisses me is that I want to keep the car for some time without significant out of factory work.

Oh well, I guess I have an excuse to trade for an '04 now.
Old 11-03-2003, 10:53 AM
Flyin' and Drivin'

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Ugh... I'm so sorry to hear about that. I too know what it feels like to deal with these people... I go to college at Auburn University. I also got in an accident and towed my vehicle to Montgomery, and they've had my car for some 50 odd days now. I'm pissed. Make SURE you take it to a reputable body shop, and then document EVERYTHING... these bastards will fu*k you over. Good luck and keep us posted!