MP3 Titles

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006 | 07:29 PM
Advanced

MP3 Titles

This has happened to me twice....i burned a CD with over 100 MP3's. When i first loaded the CD into the player, all the MP3 titles displayed via the Audio button on the console (where the Map displays).

I've tried all day to get the titles to display again, but it's just blank. I did not eject and load the CD again.

Has anyone else experienced this ? If so, how can i see all the MP3 titles again ?

Thanks,

Joey
Old 03-20-2006 | 01:27 AM
kgd
Instructor

I had this happen on a couple of disks. I re-recorded them at a slower speed and they worked fine. I usually record each artist in a separate folder to make it easier to navigate. I also put in a blank (about 3 second) MP3 file as the first song in the first folder so that I can control the name of the disk as it appears on the display. Mine would always show the name of the first song as the name of the disk. I found if I named the song something like "- Name" it would be inserted as the first song.

I have added the iPod interface and have not listened to a CD or XM in about 3 months. It has received some less than enthusiastic reviews here, but I love mine.

Kris
Old 04-12-2006 | 07:24 PM
9th Gear

Question

Originally Posted by CumbaJ
This has happened to me twice....i burned a CD with over 100 MP3's. When i first loaded the CD into the player, all the MP3 titles displayed via the Audio button on the console (where the Map displays).

I've tried all day to get the titles to display again, but it's just blank. I did not eject and load the CD again.

Has anyone else experienced this ? If so, how can i see all the MP3 titles again ?

Thanks,

Joey
My 2005 RL does this as well. I burned a mp3 disc with over 160 songs I love that feature. Anyway mine will show them sometime when i push in the round knob in the middle to display tracks and none come up.. I dont know what to do about this..Sometimes it helps to change the disc using the voice control button on the wheel by saying like cd play disc whatever then going back to it