wow..!! no RLs in dallas!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 02:14 AM
angel eye RL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow..!! no RLs in dallas!!

just thought i share..just got back from dallas, tx.. stayed there a whole week and did no see one rl on the road..and i did alot of driving through dallas..all those cars and all those traffic jams and nooo rl...im kinda sad but also happy to see that my rl was the only one on the roads of dallas..the rl is rare..did see alot of camrys, lexus, and bmws...
Old 12-13-2009, 08:22 AM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wao... that's a shame...
At least everyone was looking at you car then... :-)
Old 12-13-2009, 11:04 AM
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by guss_90
wao... that's a shame...
At least everyone was looking at you car then... :-)
I live in Boston and I have seen maybe 4 09/10 RL's since introduction, the 05-08 are everywhere and still look eligant IMO
Old 12-13-2009, 11:20 AM
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
That's odd...I am in dallas and I see RL's all the time. none are customized, though. At one point, Acuras, period, were not popular, but now people are scooping them up because of their dependability. I wonder where you were at & didn't see any.
Old 12-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Cruisin'

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Traveling between Dallas & Minneapolis regularly, I can attest that the number of RL's in the DFW area is pretty slim as a percentage compared to what you will find elsewhere. Here in Minneapolis, I can't go a day without seeing at least one or two.

My assumption is that the AWD is of little use in Dallas vs. Minneapolis where it is incredibly useful. So folks aren't willing to cough up the extra cash for the technology. Also, having dealt with some of the DFW metro Acura dealers, I think the dealerships have turned off a number of buyers by their attitude and arrogance.

These are merely personal thoughts regarding the variation in number of RLs.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:43 AM
angel eye RL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well we stayed in denton, lil north..and traveled to dallas, mostly the malls and china town and viet town...and we hit up most of the malls in dallas..half way through the vacation, i noticed there were none, so i really was tryin to look for one...did see a few tls...