Official neuronbob™ Acura 2009 RL review

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Official neuronbob™ Acura 2009 RL review

Just like many of you, I was shocked and disappointed by the front styling of the 2009 RL when it was released at the Chicago Auto Show. That disappointment was echoed across the web in many places, Acura websites and those of other makes. Despite this, the 2009 RL has finally made it to dealerships. Will its feature set overcome the polarizing front beak? Read on and see.

I apologize in advance for the totally craptastic Palm 700p pictures , I had no time to run home and get my Canon S3IS.

Just a shout to the dealer I've done business with for seven years, Motorcars Acura of Bedford, OH, for allowing the test drive.

Exterior styling
I won't spend much time here as the discussion on the issue has been long and heated. Suffice to say that I like the rear styling. It looks much like the Mercedes E-class. The exception is the new distinctive Acura rear light style, shared with the MDX. It's a nice, clean design with a built-in spoiler-like lip.

The sides I like as well. The silver sash along the bottom give a flash of color where there was none before, and reminds me of the Lexus LS series, which has the same. Otherwise, not much change here.

The front.....oh, the front. The major criticism here is that Acura has decided on its corporate grille. Unlike the TSX, on which the grille fits nicely and looks handsome, it looks it was added to the RL late in the design process. However, I am becoming accustomed to its look. It looks merely Mercuryesque to me now, which may appeal to certain parts of the luxury market.

Below is the new CMBS grille. Instead of ruining the Acura logo like on the last car, you can see my reflection in a clear piece of plastic below the logo.

Grille comparison.....the new is to the left, and the old is on the right.

Interior styling
I drove in a car with taupe interior, like in my 2006. The interior sees incremental changes. On the headliner console, the OnStar buttons are gone. Where they were, the Homelink buttons are. On the the other side are the interior light controls.

The shifter is the same as for the European and JDM Legend, with a single button in the center of the shift knob, and there's a pleather shift boot. I think it looks better and wish I had the time to mod mine. The AC control buttons are smaller. Where the seat heater control was, is now a control for the heated/ventilated seats.

Otherwise, the interior is unchanged. It looks like the wood-look steering wheel is unchanged, and the sash of wood across the dash is unchanged. The seats are unchanged. I sat in the rear seat of a display model in the showroom, and there's no more legroom than in the 2005-8 model, and the seats look exactly the same.

Electronics

I tried out the XM Weather. It has two features. First, the local weather conditions are visualized with small blocks near the cities in question. You have to zoom the map out to the same area where traffic incidents are visible (I think 1/2 mile). Sorry, don't have a picture. Second, when you push the center button to visualize the menu on the map screen, there is an extra tab labeled "Weather". When you click it, you are asked to select either the local city or city vicinity (e.g. "Bedford" for city, or "Cleveland" for city vicinity). Once the city is selected, the screen displays the day's weather with current and upcoming conditions. A separate tab at the top of the screen directs you to the three-day outlook. I am unsure whether XM Weather is an additional cost atop the XM Traffic subscription, will try to find out.

The center console now hosts connections for a USB connection and audio out connection to the stereo system.

The stereo system now displays album and title of the current track, and upcoming tracks. The last person who drove the demo I was test-driving had accidentally left a USB thumb drive, and we used their Eagles tracks to sample the system. Sorry, no pics, I was driving at the time we were testing it.

The cooled seats were quite comfortable on this hot day compared to the hot seats I had driven to the dealership in--I drove my S2000, top down to the dealership today. Suffice to say, they work without being obtrusive.

Driving dynamics
As you may recall, the primary new drivetrain features in the new RL are the J37 engine with more torque and slightly higher horsepower, suspension tweaks, and "more responsive" SH-AWD. I drove the car about five miles, and didn't flog it at all. The first thing I noticed is the low-end torque. It's more noticeable than in my RL, even with engine mods. The acceleration requires far less effort than in the previous RL. I suspect the gearing of the transmission is a little different as well, allowing for that sensation of more "pickup" on launch. However, keeping the J35 in the RL and adding a 6th gear to the automatic transmission might have added to the acceleration.

The M and low gear selections are replaced with an "s" selection. I didn't try the shift paddles, so can't comment on their function.

The suspension feels a bit firmer than the stock RL of the past and is closer to, though not exactly like, the A-Spec suspension on my car. This gives the car a more sporting feel in the curves, and yet allow the car to be supple on the streets. The suspension seems to soak up the bumps nicely. Like the current RL, the 2009 seems to require assertive driving to activate fully, and I didn't drive the RL in that way today.

Bottom line
The New RL addresses most of the criticisms we've had for this car. It's still not RWD and there's still no V8 option, but most people looking for those things aren't buying Acuras anyway. There's still no 6-speed transmission, but the 5 seems to do well enough for now. Hopefully, those things will be addressed in the upcoming FMC RL in two years.

If you're new to the RL or just completing your RL lease and still appreciate the bang for the buck you get with this car (and especially when the discounts begin....and I'm positive they will come....), I can recommend it. If you have an RL now and are considering a trade for the new one.....I don't recommend it as the new features alone aren't enough to switch up. I certainly plan to keep mine.

The above advice goes only if you can put up with the front end.
Old 07-05-2008, 04:30 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very in-depth. Thanks for the review. I was at Park Acura getting the RL serviced. They didn't have any of the new RLs inside the show room, since they had just gotten them a couple days prior. They were still outside in the back somewhere. But I was told that they had 3 so far that had shown up.
Old 07-05-2008, 04:53 PM
CLS 6MT Navi

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
The 09 grill really screams on that dark car. The 09 I saw was the lighter jade metallic (very nice color) and the grill 'blended in' better. The jade metallic is silvery/grey but with a slight green tint.
Ps -thanks for pointing out which car was which! j/k
Old 07-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by 123456SPEED
Ps -thanks for pointing out which car was which! j/k
LOL! What if you don't know about the RL?

Originally Posted by Storm982
Very in-depth. Thanks for the review. I was at Park Acura getting the RL serviced. They didn't have any of the new RLs inside the show room, since they had just gotten them a couple days prior. They were still outside in the back somewhere. But I was told that they had 3 so far that had shown up.
Motorcars had three that I could see, two being used as demos, and had received them on Tuesday. They are a fairly high volume dealer, so there were probably more in the back. The new RL was getting some action--a family was test driving an RL at the same time I was.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Alpha Geek

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts
Just to be clear...not all of us think the RL needs RWD and a V-8.

Thanks for the great review...too bad the front end looks like it does....I pass.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Received 1,806 Likes on 793 Posts
Red face

Thanks for the review Bob. I sincerely agree on most counts. I posted on the other thread my perceptions of the 09 RL I drove today.

But I have to say the side by side pics truly polarizes my feelings for the 2 styling iterations. I've read a few people think the 05-08 style is getting dated. But when I look at the two side by side, the older style looks to be more modern and sophisticated. I know..I am just an old fart. I accept it.
Old 07-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
You know what?...seeing a really blurry image of the 09 next to the 05-08, it...em....doesn't look that bad!

Maybe if I see one on the road and I squint real hard...
Old 07-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by lumpulus
Just to be clear...not all of us think the RL needs RWD and a V-8.
True, but enough people find the lack of a V8 option bothersome enough that they pass the RL by. Luckily, we didn't. Are we smarter than others in that regard? Well, given how the money I invested (instead of spending on a Bimmer or Benz) has done so well invested in Apple and Visa the last couple of years, I would say "yes".

Originally Posted by TampaRL
But I have to say the side by side pics truly polarizes my feelings for the 2 styling iterations. I've read a few people think the 05-08 style is getting dated. But when I look at the two side by side, the older style looks to be more modern and sophisticated. I know..I am just an old fart. I accept it.
I think the 05-08 style is better, too. The front I've gotten used to, but that doesn't mean I like it. I must be thinking older now that I'm 40.

Originally Posted by fafpak
You know what?...seeing a really blurry image of the 09 next to the 05-08, it...em....doesn't look that bad!
Hey man, blame Palm for cutting corners in the camera department!
Old 07-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,004 Likes on 1,424 Posts
Originally Posted by neuronbob
True, but enough people find the lack of a V8 option bothersome enough that they pass the RL by. Luckily, we didn't. Are we smarter than others in that regard? Well, given how the money I invested (instead of spending on a Bimmer or Benz) has done so well invested in Apple and Visa the last couple of years, I would say "yes".
Neuronbob, did you play with the flappy paddles on your drive? Did they feel more responsive than the older RL ones? Also how was the CMBS system?
Old 07-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by csmeance
Neuronbob, did you play with the flappy paddles on your drive? Did they feel more responsive than the older RL ones? Also how was the CMBS system?
No, I simply didn't think to use them.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Talking

No, I simply didn't think to use them.

See what happens when you look into the face! It's already starting,,,

Just count your lucky stars you did not get eaten by the alien lizardpeople.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Go Big Blue!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Bob met the monster face to face and survived to talk about it. You too Tampa! I'm proud of you guys for facing your fears

All kidding aside, thanks for the impressions. I still haven't had a chance to see that grill in person. I'm getting my seat replaced on the MDX in 2 weeks (bad leather) and will certainly spend some time with one then. Interested to compare the torque difference yuo mentioned.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:54 PM
05 slate grey e500 AMG sp

The V8 is not hurting as much as not offering a 2wd version for the sunbelt that does not need awd. If you go to an infiniti dealer down hwew there are no Mx or Gx on the lot same at BMW or MB. No matter how well the awd handles people down here think it is an unneccesary expense. No to mention the added weight & loss of power. If you will notice I said 2wd I would prefer rwd, but fwd would do.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:19 PM
AcurAdmirer

Received 352 Likes on 164 Posts
Good review, Bob.

I wonder if the added "oomph" is partly due to more aggressive throttle tip-in? There have been a number of comments about the "soft" nature of the initial launch. I learned to just push harder when I wanted my RL to take off faster, but people getting into it after driving other cars might not realize that right away and think it's underpowered. But I'm sure the 3.7 helps, too.

I've tried to get the wife interested in a new RL when her Caddy Smart Buy ends in March, but she has seen the beak ...

Old 07-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Mike_TX
Good review, Bob.

I wonder if the added "oomph" is partly due to more aggressive throttle tip-in? There have been a number of comments about the "soft" nature of the initial launch. I learned to just push harder when I wanted my RL to take off faster, but people getting into it after driving other cars might not realize that right away and think it's underpowered. But I'm sure the 3.7 helps, too.

I've tried to get the wife interested in a new RL when her Caddy Smart Buy ends in March, but she has seen the beak ...

I would tell her to see it in person before deciding she hates it. That's what I'm going to do, I need to buy a new vehicle and well, I'm torn up between the 08 and 09 RL, on one hand, mugen kit, reliability and great looks vs. Aux input, XM navi-weather, Cooled and heated seats, updated model, and the possibility of being unique (Rl sells at most 600 a month, that with 12 month sales means at most 7200 RL's of that style.

also great review, question though, when you were driving, the the buttery smooth steering exist or was it a bit more rough? I know the 05 I drove a while back had a buttery smooth turn in, like my MDX.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Question

Interior styling
I drove in a car with taupe interior, like in my 2006. The interior sees incremental changes. On the headliner console, the OnStar buttons are gone. Where they were, the Homelink buttons are. On the the other side are the interior light controls.

The buttons for the interior light controls are not new, but also moved. Previously they resided at the front of the overhad console between the two round buttons. Now there seems to be to speaker or microphone grates there. Since there is no more ONSTAR, I would ssume these are the new directional microphones?
Old 07-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...L2huDpBg&hl=en

The 05-08 had the most recalls of any Acura he can remember???

Goofy.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Mike_TX
I wonder if the added "oomph" is partly due to more aggressive throttle tip-in?
Entirely possible. I've been driving an RL for almost two years now and am used to stepping on the gas a little harder to get my desired acceleration result. Having another person drive the car who has no prior driving experience in the RL would give us a more definitive answer to that question.

Like I said above, the advice I offer above only applies if you can get past the beak. I could see myself buying the RL de novo and simply JDM-ing the grille to make myself happy. Luckily, since I'm keeping my current RL, I don't face that dilemma.

Originally Posted by ssim3
The V8 is not hurting as much as not offering a 2wd version for the sunbelt that does not need awd
Another excellent point. Part of this is Acura's failure to market SH-AWD as a tool for dry-weather driving, as Audi has done with its Quattro system. Even so, I totally agree that there needs to be a FWD (2WD) version of the car. However, Acura has already said that it will be SH-AWD across the line eventually. They seem to be aiming at being the Japanese Audi.

Originally Posted by SpicyMikey
Bob met the monster face to face and survived to talk about it.
LOL, I had my S2000 to go home in, so the experience wasn't too bad.

when you were driving, the the buttery smooth steering exist or was it a bit more rough?
It was buttery smooth, just like in my current RL. I don't feel the steering is rough either in the 05-08 or '09. The tranny shifts are so smooth you can barely feel them, just like in my 2006.

I would ssume these are the new directional microphones?
I think so. Not 100% sure, though. I didn't test the voice activation system this time around, assuming there was no change.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Goofy.
I just commented on that video. There's only ONE recall, but there were some TSBs on the 2005s.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

I just commented on that video. There's only ONE recall, but there were some TSBs on the 2005s.
LOL. We share the same parallel universe. I just posted my comment also.

Facts are just Goofy.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Instructor

Unhappy

[QUOTE=TampaRL]See what happens when you look into the face! It's already starting,,,

This has been known by great thinkers for millenia:

"...He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you."

If Nietzsche were alive today he would be driving an RL. And he would upgrade to the 09 , reveling in the way it embodies the perverse absurdity of existence.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:56 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Talking

Originally Posted by acuda
This has been known by great thinkers for millenia:

"...He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you."

If Nietzsche were alive today he would be driving an RL. And he would upgrade to the 09 , reveling in the way it embodies the perverse absurdity of existence.
Well I don't have that much faith in the current Acura designers...dragons...or alien lizardpeople. Call them what you will.

And Nietzsch also believes... "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. "

He can drive whatever he wants on his dime. There is plenty o' ugly in the world, I won't use my dime to participate.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Senior Moderator

well, I went to the acura dealer today and saw the RL in person. As I suspected, the RL is like the MDX and TSX, looks butt fugly in pictures, but really good in person. On the showroom floor was an 09 RL, Redondo red/parchment w/ cmbs. I sat in it and looked around it, the built quality on it was fantastic, heavy, firm doors with no signs of cheapness, great looking paint, trim finish that was flawless as well. I didn't get to drive it though as a couple was in the process of trying to buy it, but it was pretty good looking. After seeing it now, I think the 09 RL will be a hit (at the same sales rate due to pricing) for those who take the chance to look at it in person.

One good thing to this RL is that if you get one, you'll be unique like NSX owners, only 8000 at most will be made over the course of the 2009 year, and after that the new redesign comes out.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

Received 811 Likes on 644 Posts
One good thing to this RL is that if you get one, you'll be unique like Renault Le Car owners, only 8000 at most will be made over the course of the 2009 year, and after that the new redesign comes out.
Fixed
Old 07-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Now that's harsh. The RL's build quality alone far exceeds that little death trap.

I prefer to be exclusive like an NSX owner.
Old 07-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Now that's harsh. The RL's build quality alone far exceeds that little death trap.

or you could be even more unique by slapping on a mugen/amuse body kit, exhuast and some rims...
Old 07-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I'll say it.......

I dont think the grill looks so bad.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
I dropped by the dealer while doing some errands and visited a 2009 RL. It was a charcoal CMBS model that was in the customer parking area, off to the side, so I didn't get to stand back and look at it, nor drive it.

My initial impression was that the car looked more substantial overall.

I thought the rear end looked pretty good, but had to laugh when the salesman called the trunk "still big".

The lower side chrome strip at the base of the doors was sporty, but I was disappointed that it was 2 pieces instead of one. The fit & alignment of the doors seemed a little better on the '09 than on my '06.

The 18" wheels complemented the design. I parked my '06 next to the '09' and tried to decide how those wheels might look on mine when its time to get tires.

Moving forward, the hood and fenders are higher -- which changes the view from the inside. The grille definitely dominates the front of the car -- and the raised hoodline vs. the front fenders is still discordant. In the photos, I wasn't crazy about the faint character line that runs along the top of the front fenders, but in person it didn't stand out.

Inside, the view is familiar. I liked the wood center console, and would consider converting mine (although I don't know how hard it would be to switch the accessory port from right to left). I was a bit disappointed that the headrests didn't tilt. I like the idea of the ventilated seats (the marketing fool that left those off the '05-'08 should be fired), and the more adjustable passenger seat (fire the co-worker that thought of that one, too). The rear seats were of a slightly different shape, and I thought they were a little less comfortable. There might have been a little more foot room under the front seats for your feet.

Finally, the "armrest pockets". I can understand them, but I actually prefer the '05-'08 without them. I really like a flat armrest to rest my arm, and these pockets seemed just a little cheesy to me. The rear doors lose the ashtrays - which although not very practical, reminds me of my dad's old Lincoln Continental.

From the driver's seat, the raised hoodline gives a different look out front. I'd say it is somewhat less sporty. The '05-'08 RL gives a commanding vista of the road with its aggressively sloping hood. It makes parking a little more of a challenge, but it is quite different from any other sedan on the road. The '09 RL moves to a more convential view out front.

Like the 2G RL, it looks better in person than in photos.

Acura refined the car far more than they had to -- new engine, new suspension, and many upgrades. The nose is a bit much, but if Acura reintroduces this car correctly, it could improve sales. I came away liking the car. If I was shopping today as I was in 2006, and could get it for a roughly similar price, I'd go for one.

Rob144
Old 07-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Black

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Rob144
...and could get it for a roughly similar price, I'd go for one.
If this were true I would have a 2009 RL and not a competitive car right now.

Residual will not be (much) stronger than the 2008 and price, lack of V8, lack of RWD, and lack of 6-speed auto will drive people to the Hyundai Genesis, Infiniti G/M, or German cars.
Old 07-06-2008, 10:07 PM
UrLEGEND

Amen to that brudda!
Old 07-07-2008, 01:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Cool thing about the new RL and TSX, bluetooth audio, yep, bluetooth audio. You can stream music from your phone/ipod to your hands-free link now
Old 07-07-2008, 05:18 AM
Black

Cool thing about the new RL and TSX, bluetooth audio, yep, bluetooth audio. You can stream music from your phone/ipod to your hands-free link now
None of my four iPods have Bluetooth. I'm assuming you mean iPhone or "another phone/music device", although the iPhone's A2DP is a pain in the arse to get working and can shut off the (phone) radio to avoid the GSM pop blowing out speakers...
Old 07-07-2008, 06:51 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,400 Likes on 704 Posts
Exclamation Thanks for the Review

Altho it finally has the ventilated seats, I am going to wait for the next generation instead of hopping onto this refresh. Based upon your pic, the 2005-2008 model does look more luxry-esque but the 2009 definitely has more of a presence which I guess is what Acura is aiming for.

On a side note: I was a long time Palm Treo user (600, 650, 700w & 680) & altho I liked the phone, I had to finally switch over to a Nokia N95 bc Palm's refusal to upgrade the camera from a 1.3 megapixel & 2x Zoom. The pictures/videos were OK but really paled in comparison to the competition. My Nokia has a 5.6 megapixel camera w/ like a 5x zoom. Granted, it does not work as well @ as the Palm but it does what it is supposed to.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:05 AM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Originally Posted by Rob144
Finally, the "armrest pockets". I can understand them, but I actually prefer the '05-'08 without them. I really like a flat armrest to rest my arm, and these pockets seemed just a little cheesy to me. The rear doors lose the ashtrays - which although not very practical, reminds me of my dad's old Lincoln Continental.
I agree Rob. After seeing them, I decided I like the armrest without the handgrip cups.

I did not notice the center armrest having any thicker padding as I had read. I will likley have mine recovered in real leather by a quality auto upholsterer.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
I agree Rob. After seeing them, I decided I like the armrest without the handgrip cups.

I did not notice the center armrest having any thicker padding as I had read. I will likley have mine recovered in real leather by a quality auto upholsterer.
I think the new armrest padding uses denser foam padding. It isn't any thicker and doesn't really change the appearance of the center arm rest.

I saw your comments about the handgrips over on the other thread after I wrote up my mini review. The interior looks better with the uninterrupted surfaces of the original design. They could have done a better job than they did.

I have a theory that car designs look their best with the introduction of the new model. The '05-'08 captures the designers' original intent and emotion for the car. MMCs may have (significant) technical improvements, but on the styling front it is rather like someone spiffing up the Mona Lisa. A crease here, a bend there, some chrome over yonder.

The proof will be how they look when you see them on the road.

Rob144
Old 07-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by lindros2
If this were true I would have a 2009 RL and not a competitive car right now.

Residual will not be (much) stronger than the 2008 and price, lack of V8, lack of RWD, and lack of 6-speed auto will drive people to the Hyundai Genesis, Infiniti G/M, or German cars.
My sentiments as well. I think the amazing lease deals of yore are akin to $2.99/gallon gas, we aren't going to see them as good ever again. With a 52% residual and Acura's hefty money factor, the dealers will have to continue to take the hit to sell these cars. I am test driving the 09 tomorrow but based on the lease rates, I'll probably pass. I will be visiting Audi, Lexus, and MB as well tomorrow, they are all within walking distance of each other and offer more competitive lease rates. I might even drop by the Hyundai dealership....yikes, did I just write that??
Old 07-07-2008, 10:24 AM
Black

Originally Posted by DoctorTuna
I am test driving the 09 tomorrow but based on the lease rates, I'll probably pass. I will be visiting Audi, Lexus, and MB as well tomorrow, they are all within walking distance of each other and offer more competitive lease rates. I might even drop by the Hyundai dealership....yikes, did I just write that??
1. Let us know what the lease rates are. In Georgia I found that the 2008 RL w/ tech is going for about $600/month PLUS tax (including good money factor). This is less than when they were new (over $700 in some cases), but worse than I saw over the past 2 years.

2. If you do go Hyundai, I'd call in advance and set an appointment. The sales guys are taught how to sell Accents, not Genesis(es)...
Old 07-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Torch & Pitchfork Posse

Talking

Goofy.
I'm having way too much fun with this guy. He really thinks he IS the Acura source.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Advanced

The homelink buttons are the same as 08. The audio input and the 12V plug are also present in the 08. The USB input is new.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Black

I'm having way too much fun with this guy. He really thinks he IS the Acura source.
I think his mouth should be recalled for his front teeth.

Quick Reply: Official neuronbob™ Acura 2009 RL review