$$$ REWARD!!! Anyone in New Castle Delaware?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 07:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy $$$ REWARD!!! Anyone in New Castle Delaware?

So i buy a set of Tein SS from this guy VITEK for $600US. it's been over a month and he's been avoiding my phone call and hasn't been online since he sold them.

If anyone can help me out with this, it'll be most appreciated.

If this would to happen you anyone of you, i hope members here would stick up for each other. This has been happening on other forums and there has been helpful members who would help another to retrieve their lose, and i'm hoping someone here would do the same.

here is his info:

Kenneth Walker
217 East Harvest Drive
New Castle, DE
302-276-6537

Please, if anyone can help me out! even trying to call him would help me out alot since he's avioding my calls.

If anyone has any info please let me know and PM me. A reward will be givin

-Fern
Old 11-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TL-A-Spec
So i buy a set of Tein SS from this guy VITEK for $600US. it's been over a month and he's been avoiding my phone call and hasn't been online since he sold them.

If anyone can help me out with this, it'll be most appreciated.

If this would to happen you anyone of you, i hope members here would stick up for each other. This has been happening on other forums and there has been helpful members who would help another to retrieve their lose, and i'm hoping someone here would do the same.

Please, if anyone can help me out! even trying to call him would help me out alot since he's avioding my calls.

If anyone has any info please let me know and PM me. A reward will be givin

-Fern

I am not sure it's wise to post personal info for privacy reasons, but if someone sold you somthing which you didn't receive or was not as claimed, unfortunately there is not much else you could do aside from filing a small claims action against this guy. You will more than likely need to goto the juristiction where he is and attend the hearing, so you need to weigh all the time and expenses and ask yourself if it's even worth pursuing. If you feel there was fraud involved, you may also be able to contact the local police there and file a report as well for theft/fraud.

Next time, be careful who you send money to online, especially if it's to someone you don't know. Chalk this up to a lesson learned.

Good luck.
-N
Old 11-14-2006, 10:47 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
I tried to contact vitek when TL-A-Spec told me what happened but I never got a reply, so I hope these threads provide some help.

This same thread was posted in 4 forums, which is usually frowned on by the admins, but due to the nature of the request I will try and leave them open for another day or two. At that time I will pick the thread that has the most positive replies and leave that one open and close the other three.

Please limit your replies to helpful information or comments, if possible.