USB Activates Pandora Instead of iPod.

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 09:15 AM
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
USB Activates Pandora Instead of iPod.

I've had this issue for a while now but haven't figured out how to fix it. I think it happened after my iPhone updated to the newer OS. When I plug my iPhone 6 (iOS 10) to the USB port, it immediately tries to play Pandora. But since the Pandora app is not running on my phone it displays a connection error. The only way around it is to physically open the Pandora app, then close it completely. Then it switches to the iPod.

It was getting annoying to have to do this every time, so I just completely uninstalled Pandora from my phone. The problem gone, but now I cant listen to Pandora .

Has anyone else had this issue, or know how to resolve it?
Old 09-05-2017, 07:27 AM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm having the same issue with my wife's 2018 RDX no navigation. iPod doesn't show up as an option. Only Bluetooth and Pandora. On Pandora it will sometimes allow iPod music to be played but it costarring shows the Pandora screen and you can't skip tracks with steering wheel controls or else it will revert back to Pandora. Sometimes it will just show up as "Unsupported".

Have you found any solutions yet?
Old 04-09-2018, 08:05 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Base 2014 Acura RDX has these same issues. how does one switch to use the Ipod function instead of Pandora.