Pandora Radio bug

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2016 | 11:31 AM
Racer

Pandora Radio bug

I have 10 different Pandora stations. When I stream through bluetooth, all of them show up and play on my RDX screen. However when I have the iPhone (iOS 10.02) connected through USB/Lighting, only 2 stations plus Shuffle show on the car's display. I cannot scroll past only those 3. Shuffle however, plays from ALL the stations.
Has anybody experienced this or knows how to fix it?
TIA
Old 10-17-2016 | 03:48 PM
2nd Gear

Hi,
I have had the same problem for quite some time. My entire audio system would reset because of Pandora, the dealer looked into the problem and said Pandora knew there was an issue and was working on it. Pandora did fix the resetting problem but this other issue remained. I did contact Pandora and they seemed genuinely concerned, you may want to contact them so they know there is still an issue. I did notice that if you press the left arrow and then the right and you keep doing that it will advance through your playlists. It's a pain. I am disappointed that it doesn't work as it should.
Old 10-17-2016 | 04:35 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by stetting
Hi,
I have had the same problem for quite some time. My entire audio system would reset because of Pandora, the dealer looked into the problem and said Pandora knew there was an issue and was working on it. Pandora did fix the resetting problem but this other issue remained. I did contact Pandora and they seemed genuinely concerned, you may want to contact them so they know there is still an issue. I did notice that if you press the left arrow and then the right and you keep doing that it will advance through your playlists. It's a pain. I am disappointed that it doesn't work as it should.
Tks for the feedback.
i will give it a try.