Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 08:47 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vin# Tagged class actionn suit?

Found this at the Tl Forum

gravitysfoe

I Got a Call From Ma Honda

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recieved a call from Honda Motor company a couple of days ago. They wanted to know how the Acura was. Well, I let them have it. Told them it would qualify as a lemon in California, that it was on its third transmission and going in to the dealer so they could inspect the second gear this coming Tuesday. Told them it eats brake rotors like potato chips and that it needs a 1000.00 (no your eyes are not deceiving you) head light inverter. Told them I'd buy the car to get the over miles on my lease forgiven even though the resale value is in the sewer if they would give me a lifetime warranty in the car.

The rep mouthed a lot of sympathetic platitudes but said they had nothing to do with financing and couldn't help me. So I told them I'd been in contact with the lawyer for class action suit and had signed the petition. The rep then told me she had to end the conversation immediately and that he had flagged my VIN as one associsted with the suit and petition.

I don't know what Honda is trying to pull here.

Anyone have any ideas or has anyone else gotten the call?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by gravitysfoe : 09-28-2004 at 09:14 AM.