Tranny #4 dead at 83K

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2003, 05:11 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tranny #4 dead at 83K

I am getting my 5th tranny put in today. D5 was flashing, check engine light and VSA both came on. Reverse didn't work and after downshifting at least 10 times from 5th to second, or third to first, it was stuck in 2nd.
Old 09-29-2003, 05:30 AM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts
Was your fourth tranny consisting of the revised "fixed" version along with the ECU swap?
Old 09-29-2003, 05:31 AM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Yeah when did you get your 4th tranny put in?

Sorry to hear about this.
Old 09-29-2003, 06:18 AM

That is ridiculous. 5 damn trannies.
Old 09-29-2003, 06:20 AM
'Cooter

i know people on #7 or 8
Old 09-29-2003, 06:22 AM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
H/A trannies suck! I can forsee my tranny going in the next couple months because I hear it whining when I accelerate, which it started doing a few weeks prior to #1 going.
Old 09-29-2003, 06:23 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
join the multiple fried tranny club
Old 09-29-2003, 06:28 AM
EZZ
Burning Brakes

Your 100k is coming up. Get rid of the car before then.
Old 09-29-2003, 06:34 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
The trouble is at the 100K mark the car is worth more to you than to anyone else. And if anyone knows of the tranny issue, you can forget getting what the car might be worth.

I just lost my first one at 58,000 I am hoping the replacement lasts at least that long. When it goes (and the warranty is no longer) I will donate the car and kiss honda goodbye.

Being an engineer I understand how these things happen, insufficent testing, people not communicating, letc. Untill I hear that they have a better power train, I will stay away from the brand.
Old 09-29-2003, 07:41 AM
Three Wheelin'

[i]

Being an engineer I understand how these things happen, insufficent testing, people not communicating, letc. Untill I hear that they have a better power train, I will stay away from the brand. [/B]
Engineers will;;;
Read the 1000 page failure analysis report, equate that to the total number of trans failures (this design) with total built, eval if the corrective action fixed that particular failure mechanism, understand that new deigned units are designed and have enhancements in place,, review all test data under the operating parameters to insure future designs don't have the last high number of failures,, then understand,, SHIT HAPPENS,,
Old 09-29-2003, 07:53 AM
Fuct in the hed!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
8 trannies....Its time to get rid of it!!!!
Old 09-29-2003, 08:18 AM
fap fap fap

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
maybe consider the new tranny from v6p. can handle 500hp.
Old 09-29-2003, 08:50 AM
Racer

Doesnt a lemon law come into effect after your third tranny. I know for every state its diff.
Old 09-29-2003, 01:56 PM
Intermediate

Yeah, personally I hate my CL, I will never buy another Acura again, I want to sell my car ASAP.
Old 09-29-2003, 02:21 PM
THE SILVER BULLET

dam is it really that bad
Old 09-29-2003, 03:01 PM
Safety Car

How about Lemon law?
Old 09-29-2003, 03:05 PM
Advanced

This is interresting, there are thousands of these cars runnning around everyday with over 60 thousand miles on them and the original transmissions. Yet you, who have 83K miles has gone through four transmissions already?

That says alot more than you may think that it does. For one, you are a *poor driver. Two; you don't learn very quickly. (The latter may be a cause for the first.)

Free Advice: Sell it, quit worrying about it and move on.
Old 09-29-2003, 04:14 PM
Intermediate

Originally posted by Manic
This is interresting, there are thousands of these cars runnning around everyday with over 60 thousand miles on them and the original transmissions. Yet you, who have 83K miles has gone through four transmissions already?

That says alot more than you may think that it does. For one, you are a *poor driver. Two; you don't learn very quickly. (The latter may be a cause for the first.)

Free Advice: Sell it, quit worrying about it and move on.
What are you talking about? "I am a poor driver" Bottom line is that the Acura is a piece of shit with major transmission problems, it has nothing to do with my driving.
Old 09-29-2003, 04:16 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
I am on #2
Old 09-29-2003, 04:22 PM
"hey...wanna f^&k"

me two. (two)
Old 09-29-2003, 04:24 PM
Intermediate

Originally posted by RR32CLS
me two. (two)
Maybe you are a "poor driver" like me.
Old 09-29-2003, 04:37 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
48kmiles and no tranny problems. I feel my CLS will take me to 100,000 miles and no tranny issues.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:20 PM
Intermediate

Originally posted by Nashua_Night_Hawk
48kmiles and no tranny problems. I feel my CLS will take me to 100,000 miles and no tranny issues.
I hope you're right!!!
Old 09-29-2003, 09:46 PM
CL-S retired 10.17.06

I'd say you got yourself a lemon buddy, probably should think sbout getting rid of the car before it gives you anymore headaches. Good luck!

I'm on tranny #2 #38K
Old 09-29-2003, 10:09 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,273 Likes on 3,050 Posts
my first one went at 17k and it had 26k when my car got stolen and the tranny was about TO DIE again...
Old 09-30-2003, 08:03 AM
1st Gear

Re: Tranny #4 dead at 83K

[QUOTE]Originally posted by starboy
I am getting my 5th tranny put in today. D5 was flashing, check engine light and VSA both came on. Reverse didn't work and after downshifting at least 10 times from 5th to second, or third to first, it was stuck in 2nd. [/Q

abuse like that...no wonder you're on your fifth..
Old 09-30-2003, 02:45 PM
Intermediate

Re: Re: Tranny #4 dead at 83K

[QUOTE]Originally posted by luva1o1
Originally posted by starboy
I am getting my 5th tranny put in today. D5 was flashing, check engine light and VSA both came on. Reverse didn't work and after downshifting at least 10 times from 5th to second, or third to first, it was stuck in 2nd. [/Q

abuse like that...no wonder you're on your fifth..
Hey genius you obviously haven't had your tranny break on you.
I didn't downshift, the tranny did it on its own, I had both hands on the steering wheel.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:04 PM
Advanced

That is very possible, competent drivers are out numbered by the inept on public roadways by a large margin. The likely hood that the two of you, who drive similar cars and are having similar problems for likely similar reasons would meet on this message board is actually quite high. What I am saying, is that your driving habits are particularly hard on the mechanics of your vehicle. There is no other way about explaining your abnormally high number of transmission failures.

*Your driving habits can be described in this way: Frequent brake-accelerator-brake motions by your right foot, or possibly driving with both feet. You frequently change lanes, pass just as much and rarely “go with the flow” spending much of your highway travel in the left lane, and ever ready to drop a gear or two to get up into that spot ahead. You probably have little patience, believing that you must be enacting all the forces on the car at all times through braking and accelerating. Control man! Rarely do you allow the natural resistances to slow your vehicle, rather you wait until you are just close enough to brake firmly and keep under 2 meters between you and the car in front of you. This is soon followed by a heavy foot on the gas, achieving the majority of your velocity within the first few fractions of the distance ahead of you. You go through brake pads at an accelerated rate compared to many other drivers and suspension parts are also worn more quickly as speed bumps are probably more of a nuisance to you than an obstacle. Are your rotors warped also? (Yes, I know there are others with warped rotors.)*

Wether are not these deductions are correct is a non-issue. Even in circumstances where a particular piece of mechanics has been proven to be faulty or weak, much of the data of these faults is gathered from high stress situations where there are more failures. Such as abuse-courses run by car manufacturers to study the thresholds of new and developing vehicles. You, as evident by your abnormally high failure rate are a high stress situation for your car -in particular your transmission. This is why there will be thousands of these cars who commute through their useful life without any transmission failure and then there will be cases such as yourself who can’t keep one in good order for more than nine months at a time. The “poor driver” statement stems from my own personal opinion of that ethic of driving. I have two very close friends who follow the same school of play when it comes to driving, each of them with high end luxury automobiles and each of them with their own transmission, brake, and tire stories. It is poor for two reasons: It is wasteful to you and the environment, and two because it is inherently unsafe for those around you.

This is a truly simple arrangement, you need to shop for a car which can stand the abuse. The CL is marketed in a such a way that it will attract the abusive type because it has the “sporty” appeal, though the CL surely has “sporting” capabilities, anyone who drives this 3,600 lb. Luxo-cruiser as your teenage son would will run into problems either now or down the road. (this will prove true with any car)
Old 10-01-2003, 03:19 PM
///M POWER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what is the dealer saying??
Old 10-01-2003, 03:22 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,273 Likes on 3,050 Posts
Originally posted by Manic
That is very possible, competent drivers are out numbered by the inept on public roadways by a large margin. The likely hood that the two of you, who drive similar cars and are having similar problems for likely similar reasons would meet on this message board is actually quite high. What I am saying, is that your driving habits are particularly hard on the mechanics of your vehicle. There is no other way about explaining your abnormally high number of transmission failures.

*Your driving habits can be described in this way: Frequent brake-accelerator-brake motions by your right foot, or possibly driving with both feet. You frequently change lanes, pass just as much and rarely “go with the flow” spending much of your highway travel in the left lane, and ever ready to drop a gear or two to get up into that spot ahead. You probably have little patience, believing that you must be enacting all the forces on the car at all times through braking and accelerating. Control man! Rarely do you allow the natural resistances to slow your vehicle, rather you wait until you are just close enough to brake firmly and keep under 2 meters between you and the car in front of you. This is soon followed by a heavy foot on the gas, achieving the majority of your velocity within the first few fractions of the distance ahead of you. You go through brake pads at an accelerated rate compared to many other drivers and suspension parts are also worn more quickly as speed bumps are probably more of a nuisance to you than an obstacle. Are your rotors warped also? (Yes, I know there are others with warped rotors.)*

Wether are not these deductions are correct is a non-issue. Even in circumstances where a particular piece of mechanics has been proven to be faulty or weak, much of the data of these faults is gathered from high stress situations where there are more failures. Such as abuse-courses run by car manufacturers to study the thresholds of new and developing vehicles. You, as evident by your abnormally high failure rate are a high stress situation for your car -in particular your transmission. This is why there will be thousands of these cars who commute through their useful life without any transmission failure and then there will be cases such as yourself who can’t keep one in good order for more than nine months at a time. The “poor driver” statement stems from my own personal opinion of that ethic of driving. I have two very close friends who follow the same school of play when it comes to driving, each of them with high end luxury automobiles and each of them with their own transmission, brake, and tire stories. It is poor for two reasons: It is wasteful to you and the environment, and two because it is inherently unsafe for those around you.

This is a truly simple arrangement, you need to shop for a car which can stand the abuse. The CL is marketed in a such a way that it will attract the abusive type because it has the “sporty” appeal, though the CL surely has “sporting” capabilities, anyone who drives this 3,600 lb. Luxo-cruiser as your teenage son would will run into problems either now or down the road. (this will prove true with any car)

sounds reasonable but it s bullshit...

Bottom line is The tranny in CL/TL SUCKS!! SUCKS VERY VERY BAD!! the rotors in CL/TL SUCK TOO...
Old 10-01-2003, 03:42 PM
Instructor

Sherlock, (manic)
From all your erudite deductions, have you failed to notice that Acura had extended the powertrain warranty for these defective automatic transmissions as well as replacing them under warranty multiple times for free? Does that say something about these few drivers that happened to meet on this board who also happen to have quite a proclivity for reckless endangerment on the road? No! It means that Acura produced a defective transmission! Their driving style may only serve to magnify that defect but it is certainly not the root cause. With your arguments, you might as well go talk to Johnny Cochrane, since you can teach him a thing or two about hiding empirical evidence in an argument, such as Acura service bulletins concerning these exact trannies.
Old 10-01-2003, 10:31 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by red6speed
Sherlock, (manic)
From all your erudite deductions, have you failed to notice that Acura had extended the powertrain warranty for these defective automatic transmissions as well as replacing them under warranty multiple times for free? Does that say something about these few drivers that happened to meet on this board who also happen to have quite a proclivity for reckless endangerment on the road? No! It means that Acura produced a defective transmission! Their driving style may only serve to magnify that defect but it is certainly not the root cause. With your arguments, you might as well go talk to Johnny Cochrane, since you can teach him a thing or two about hiding empirical evidence in an argument, such as Acura service bulletins concerning these exact trannies.

Wow, you might want to cros reference the word you pull out of the dictionary before just splicing them into your sentences. Let us do this in lesser chunks so that you may not be confused.

At no time was the issue of the transmission -through either design or function- having fault contested. Find, in my post where it was and we will debate this further. Until then, it and this portion of your reply will be void.

At no point was it said by me or anyone else that this persons driving styles were the "root cause". Your terminology is flawed and I am assuming this is because you do not have an in depth feel for causation, this is not important here but can be discussed further. I shall for your benefit restate my original thesis because you either did not understand it the first time or you did not read it. It follows: What I am saying, is that your driving habits are particularly hard on the mechanics of your vehicle. There is no other way about explaining your abnormally high number of transmission failures.

Your "root cause" for an argument appears from your post to be founded on me "hiding empirical evidence". Now, to make this short I am going to inform you that you have no "empirical evidence". The only "evidence" you have is a warranty extension and a TSB or so. As Johnny Cochrane would tell you, this is no evidence of anything except that Acura has decided to make these changes for whatever reason (Acura has not made this public officially to my knowledge), thus there is nothing to hide. You can only speculate what these things mean. This is a clouding issue on your part for unknown reasons as you have nothing to profit from entering this. It was never an issue in my statement wether or not the transmission or any other part for that matter of this particular build of vehicle had inherent flaws in it's design and or manufacture. This also shall be stricken from the list of what is in issue.

To further simplify this, I am going to repeat my last paragraph as it sums up in essence what I have said once more. (The condition of you agreeing with me or not is alo non-important to the statement.)

There are thousands of drivers out there with these very same vehicles who go about their lives everyday without even the slightest repercussion from these flaws. Yet select individuals seem to have much trouble and persistent failure. Why the differences? Driving style. Could all of these failed transmissions have been avoided if said styles were not present? No, but you would not have multiple transmission failures per one individual without them. So, once more we have come to the conclusion that if the bike you are on keeps breaking under your weight, maybe you should get a stronger bike.

So, to answer your question (and I love the way you put this one together)
"Does that say something about these few drivers that happened to meet on this board who also happen to have quite a proclivity for reckless endangerment on the road?"

Yes, yes it does.
Old 10-01-2003, 10:43 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by oonowindoo

sounds reasonable but it s bullshit...

Bottom line is The tranny in CL/TL SUCKS!! SUCKS VERY VERY BAD!! the rotors in CL/TL SUCK TOO...
No, it is not bullshit. It is logically sound and bears the marks of something that has been thought out and agreed upon by not only me and several other memebers of this board, but a handful of engineers who handle scenarios several octaves higher in complexity as a rule.

As to your opinion of the transmissions and brakes sucking, well that very well could be true from some angle. No one is here to defend them. Hopefuly that does not knock the bottom out of what you had to say.
Old 10-02-2003, 04:16 AM
"hey...wanna f^&k"

NEGATIVE
Old 10-02-2003, 04:23 AM
"hey...wanna f^&k"

MANIC, are you a persistent acura rep.

you must love the 5a tranny. i hate it. im a good driver, the only time i drive fast is on the highway, but definatly not a tailgater, and dont use both my feet to drive. do you have a cl?
Old 10-02-2003, 07:33 AM
Advanced

Originally posted by RR32CLS
MANIC, are you a persistent acura rep.

you must love the 5a tranny. i hate it. im a good driver, the only time i drive fast is on the highway, but definatly not a tailgater, and dont use both my feet to drive. do you have a cl?
I am not affiliated with Acura in anyway. I do not have any such feeling for the 5At, I recognize it for what it is.

Yes, I have owned two Cl's previously -a 2001 5AT which I had until 58K with no problems then sold to my neighbor, followed by a 6MT which now sits at another residence and is driven primarily by a close female counterpart during the week. I do not appreciate automatic transmissions for a multitude of reasons, the 5AT being not an exception. Currently I drive a Saab 9-5, and I can tell you no car is without it's faults though some certainly lesser.

Though I never had the slightest hint of weakness from my 2001, surely if I had I would have remedied the situation by setting my self apart from the vehicle likely after the first failure and certainly after the second given that I had no intention of altering my driving patterns.

"I hate my CL, I will never buy another Acura again, I want to sell my car ASAP." -starboy

It is about time for you to sell the car then, wouln't you think? Problem solved. It shouldn't bother you that whomever you sell it to will likely not have further problems with it. It's the transmissions fault, not yours.
Old 10-02-2003, 09:58 AM
Instructor

Manic,
For all of your obfuscated arguments involving needlessly abstruse phrasing, such as (oh this is too good) "driven primarily by a close female counterpart" (why not just "a friend?" too full of your own superego just to simply paraphrase and not sound like some flowery engineering text) or "remedied the situation by setting my self apart from the vehicle likely after the first failure" (wow now that is what Hemingway would call concise; seems like "sold it after it failed" would also work, but then again, I obviously know nothing about diction and word choice, and certainly didn't go to an Ivy League school...scratch that, I did). Don't critisize a quick post to your pontificating reply to Starboy without recognizing that I composed my post in about 30 seconds, while I assume that you had 4 revisions and a publishing house review your post before subjecting it to the ravenous literary critics of acura-cl.com.
I understand your arguments, they are insouciant and superficially callow, and they are only bolstered by your own subjective view that you are right, with seemingly no support EMPIRICALLY (If you need me to cross reference that particular word with a dictionary, which I am obvioiusly not accustomed to using, I can). As we all have learned or at least pondered, one cannot prove a negative, such as the result of a person not driving harshly, and their transmission not failing. I can only say to you, and I really don't care to hear if I've titled every Acura bulletin correctly from some sort of legal standpoint, that if Acura will replace these particular parts with a warranty extension and a TSB (I can hold it in my hand! Empirical! THATS THE DEFINITION) regardless of their oh-so-vague intent in issuing these (gee is it regarding the subpar transmission?) then that part must be subject to a higher failure rate than was acceptable; note not every driver will act like an ass and have 5, 6, 7 failures, of course, but you assume (a favorite mode of yours) that only because of mechanical abuse that these trannies fail more than they should. And to finish off, if a $33,000 car cannot "stand the abuse" of a teenager sport shifting and achieving 0-60 in a pace about on par with every other car in its class, then what can?
Old 10-02-2003, 02:52 PM
Advanced

Originally posted by red6speed
Manic,
For all of your obfuscated arguments involving needlessly abstruse phrasing, such as (oh this is too good) "driven primarily by a close female counterpart" (why not just "a friend?" too full of your own superego just to simply paraphrase and not sound like some flowery engineering text) or "remedied the situation by setting my self apart from the vehicle likely after the first failure" (wow now that is what Hemingway would call concise; seems like "sold it after it failed" would also work, but then again, I obviously know nothing about diction and word choice, and certainly didn't go to an Ivy League school...scratch that, I did). Don't critisize a quick post to your pontificating reply to Starboy without recognizing that I composed my post in about 30 seconds, while I assume that you had 4 revisions and a publishing house review your post before subjecting it to the ravenous literary critics of acura-cl.com.
I understand your arguments, they are insouciant and superficially callow, and they are only bolstered by your own subjective view that you are right, with seemingly no support EMPIRICALLY (If you need me to cross reference that particular word with a dictionary, which I am obvioiusly not accustomed to using, I can). As we all have learned or at least pondered, one cannot prove a negative, such as the result of a person not driving harshly, and their transmission not failing. I can only say to you, and I really don't care to hear if I've titled every Acura bulletin correctly from some sort of legal standpoint, that if Acura will replace these particular parts with a warranty extension and a TSB (I can hold it in my hand! Empirical! THATS THE DEFINITION) regardless of their oh-so-vague intent in issuing these (gee is it regarding the subpar transmission?) then that part must be subject to a higher failure rate than was acceptable; note not every driver will act like an ass and have 5, 6, 7 failures, of course, but you assume (a favorite mode of yours) that only because of mechanical abuse that these trannies fail more than they should. And to finish off, if a $33,000 car cannot "stand the abuse" of a teenager sport shifting and achieving 0-60 in a pace about on par with every other car in its class, then what can?
Again, if you do have have the facilities, it is best that you do not try to give the impression that you do lest you make yourself appear even more so deficient. You wish to become crass and I will more than willingly comply. I write as I speak and carry myself through the course of my days, if you cannot keep up or are intimidated then I suggest you build your foundations in this language. English is not my native language, so if patterns are recognized from literature rather than popular "talk" of certain regions of the United States then so be it, I take that as a compliment. I learned much of what I know of the english language structure from books, some of them written by Sir Ernest. You will not gain any level of success in this debate going here, let us drop it.

As an indulgence to your dim-witted attempt at a striking blow during whichever battle it is you envision yourself entangled, I will address further these sophomoric retorts about my language, my criticisms, and attitude. This shall be fun.

No, you have no empirical evidence of any sort ascertaining an admition from Acura that they have recognized a fault in the transmission. The only thing you have in your hand, is a piece of paper saying that work will be done to the vehicle if it is brought in. Want proof of this, call Acura HQ and ask them all the questions you want about the transmission and be sure to bring all your "empirical evidence" to light many times through so they get the message you mean business and see what they say. Better yet, speak with a legal advisor about your situation and ask them of what value this proof of yours carries. Remember, this "proof" bit was brought up under the pretense of a court room arrangement involving Johnny Cochrane.

My empirical evidence? Well, it stands in that you out of thousands of other drivers are suffering chronic failures. That is more than enough support my statement that because of you, your car is undergoing a good deal of abuse by some standard. In this case, the standard is the way in which all these other trouble free vehicles are driven. You, are hard on vehicles due to your driving style. It is because of the way that you drive, that you have gone through four transmissions. The same reason that you, with all certainty applicable will destroy this new transmission.

Why did I not call her a friend? Because she is more than a friend, I did paraphrase my relationship with her to many more degrees than is befitting. You know nothing of this, you are best not to meddle.

Maybe I am speaking over your head.

Me Hulk, Hulk understand physics of mechanics and statistics. Cars break, your car break much more than other cars. If same car belong to someone else, then you car not break so much. Hulk conclude, you accelerate breaking process.

Originally posted by red6speed (If you need me to cross reference that particular word with a dictionary, which I am obviously not accustomed to using, I can).
Ah yes, obviously.

Originally posted by red6speed but then again, I obviously know nothing about diction and word choice, and certainly didn't go to an Ivy League school...scratch that, I did)
This is humorous, attempting to patch your ego apparently. Well, I don't believe you, and if you hadn't cared wether or not I do then you would not have mentioned it. You do not display the refined scholastic qualities of a true thinker, therefor I conclude that you are not. (Although, G.W. Bush also graduated from an Ivy League School, so much for generalizing -you very well could have.) Statistics?

Originally posted by red6speed Don't critisize a quick post to your pontificating reply to Starboy without recognizing that I composed my post in about 30 seconds, while I assume that you had 4 revisions and a publishing house review your post before subjecting it to the ravenous literary critics of acura-cl.com.
I am not obligated to “recognize” anything that is not made clear, if you appear to be a resentful twit then I shall deal with you as such. No, no revisions necessary. A second thought or two added to avoid extraneous postings but this is easy to freehand.

Originally posted by red6speed As we all have learned or at least pondered, one cannot prove a negative, such as the result of a person not driving harshly, and their transmission not failing
There is no need to “prove a negative”, the only way in which these transmission(s) would have failed as consistently as they have is either the scenario in which they operated, or the infinitesimally small chance that you received four particularly weak transmissions in series. This is a ratio not a true or false, we cannot prove the non-existence of many things in the universe though the science community is alomst positive that many of them do not exist. Grade one logic. The rest of this detritus you have since spouted is unimportant to the topic and an attempt to make this a personal matter possibly to defend your online persona or divert the argument. Let us stick with the subject.

One more time....

Sarboy is particularly hard on his vehicle. The current Acura 5 speed automatic transmission has a fault, deemed by some to be the 2nd gear clutch pack. The *estimated failure rate is somewhere in the low single digit percentage. There are flukes with any net datum, this fault will show itself under all environmental conditions though will repeatedly and primarily be bourne under high *stress conditions. Sarboy is the primary differentiating factor here between all the other scenarios of this car in service. His car and transmission(s) were each built in the same factory (Ohio, Japan respectively) with the same specifications, tolerances, and possibly by the same men. Yet he manages to produce five times the failure rate opposed to the vast majority of the other vehicles.

It has never been debated here that the transmission has a fault. This is also a known, you can stop trying to use that as evidence of anything. Y

Starboy: You, need to sell your car. Sell it, and stop destroying these transmissions. It has been proven that by WHATEVER occurrence you will consistently experience these failures with this car. You, using that grey mass in your skull should have figured this out by at least number three and it shouldn’t even be an issue now. Sell it to someone who will not blow this new transmission, there are those of us out here who won’t. You are losing money, your are creating solid and chemical waste, and you are endangering the cars around you in traffic -as if it blows again at high speed the car could very well become unstable. Cut your losses, suck it up, and stop denying complete responsibility because it should be a factor in your next purchase.

I would be happy to further define those items denoted by a *, though you cannot bait me into a school girl hissy match for the sake of your pride.

You posted here for insight, no? Well there you have it, you have proven to be ungrateful, pretentious, indignant, and square minded. Good evening.
Old 10-02-2003, 02:57 PM
Advanced

error
Old 10-03-2003, 05:27 AM
Instructor

Good Ole' manic,
SSRI, Li
These can treat the demons, get some help you "ungrateful, pretentious, indignant, and square minded" import

Quick Reply: Tranny #4 dead at 83K