A Big Thanx To Acura!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2002 | 04:17 AM
Big Ballin' GangSTAR

A Big Thanx To Acura!!!!!

Hey ppl,
I'm new to dis acura-cl forum. I have a black 2002 cl-s. Had it for over 4 months now. Just last week, on valentine's day, my tranny failed on me. It's been in da dealership for over a week. They gave me a base model rsx as a loaner. 2 days ago, i got into da BIGGEST car accident with da rsx. I'm not exaggerating... DA RSX FLIPPED ABOUT 10 TIMES AND FLEW AT LEAST 200 FEET! It cleared every small tree and shrub in its way! I am very lucky to be alive right now. I escaped dis accident with only minor cuts and bruises. So dis is why i thank acura. Ppl, whatever tranny problems or other problems our cars may have, thank acura for making such safe cars. Safety is #1!

Very Grateful to be Alive,
DaXtReMeP!MP

Mods:

(too lazy to list my mods right now)
Old 02-25-2002 | 12:04 PM
Senior Moderator

glad you're ok. how fast were you going???
Old 02-25-2002 | 12:43 PM
Three Wheelin'

Glad your ok, but think about this. Would you have gotten into this accident if you had your CL-S?? Gee I'm coming up on 4 months on my 2002, I wonder if mine will go too.
Old 02-25-2002 | 05:27 PM
Fuct in the hed!

U spel da bst........huked on fonics wurked 4 you
Old 02-25-2002 | 07:29 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by Nicky Pass
U spel da bst........huked on fonics wurked 4 you

Ok, be nice...
Old 02-26-2002 | 02:33 AM
Big Ballin' GangSTAR

I was going at least 80 when i struck da curb. And nicky, lol, im just too lazy to spell. :o I probably wouldnt have gotten into da accident wit my cl, but u never kno. da traction control and vsa aint all dat. i think my car will b done tomorrow. Supposedly, its a better tranny. But who Knows?????

Mods:

AEM CAI (no stinkin bypass-valve)
HKS SUPER DRAGGER exaust
AEM TRU-POWER pulleys
black-housing headlights
smoked-out taillights
various light bulbs
2nd darkest titanium tint (all-around except windshield)

LANSAR 6x9's & 6.5's
LANSAR OPTI 500.2 (1,000 watt amp)
3 12" ROCKFORD FOSGATE HE2 subwoofers

& soon to come:

COMPTECH headers
APEX V-AFC
radar detector (just in case there's po's)
Old 02-26-2002 | 02:40 AM
Big Ballin' GangSTAR

o yea, im also using v-spec II coilovers. By da way, VIS should have a grade-A carbon fiber hood in from japan next month. Da guy quoted me $450. dats pretty cheap...
Old 02-27-2002 | 06:43 PM
Old timer

A: Wrong forum. Just because he happened to mention that his car was in for a transmission replacement doesn't mean this thread goes in this forum. It is a story about the RSX loaner, his accident and being alive because of (he claims) build quality. Sounds like Car Talk to me.

B: Learn enough grammar, spelling, and punctuation to write comprehendable posts. Asking for that is not being rude.
Old 02-28-2002 | 01:24 AM
Big Ballin' GangSTAR

NO OFFENSE TAKEN JROCK. I JUST WANTED PPL TO KNO DAT DESPITE ALL DA TRANNY PROBLEMS, B THANKFUL DAT ITS A SAFE CAR. IF DA RSX WAS DAT SAFE, THEN DA CL IS EVEN SAFER. AGREE? AND I SPELL LIKE DIS CUZ IM TOO LAZY TO TYPE IT OUT CORRECTLY. BUT ITS NOT HARD TO READ...
Old 02-28-2002 | 08:13 AM
Old timer

Yeah man, we're just glad you're okay. I can figure out your posts... I've definitely seen worse typing.
Old 02-28-2002 | 09:55 AM
Find beauty in dissonance

Glad to hear you are OK. How did the dealer feel about the totaled loaner? I don't think me or the Pontiac Grand Am rental I get as a loaner would fair too well in an accident like that.

Is this the first 2002 tranny to fail

welcome to the board P!MP
Old 02-28-2002 | 03:37 PM
Big Ballin' GangSTAR

thanx for ur concern ppl! im glad to b alive! ne-way, acura finally admits to having a problem wit da trannies. supposedly, all da replacements r better than da old trannies. but acura shouldve gotten rid of dis problem by da time da 2002's came out. but i guess they didnt. i kno what everyones thinking... we should all get da 2003 6-speed. but ppl, we should wait and see if da manual trannies have ne problems as well... glad to b on a forum wit intelligent ppl. (unlike da ramblings forum)

P.S. my insurance will most likely pay for da loaner rsx.
my rates? OUCH!
Old 02-28-2002 | 03:45 PM
Firestarter

Originally posted by DaXtReMeP!MP
thanx for ur concern ppl! im glad to b alive! ne-way, acura finally admits to having a problem wit da trannies. supposedly, all da replacements r better than da old trannies. but acura shouldve gotten rid of dis problem by da time da 2002's came out. but i guess they didnt. i kno what everyones thinking... we should all get da 2003 6-speed. but ppl, we should wait and see if da manual trannies have ne problems as well... glad to b on a forum wit intelligent ppl. (unlike da ramblings forum)

P.S. my insurance will most likely pay for da loaner rsx.
my rates? OUCH!
did i mention that you are a moron? You hit a curb going 80, flipped 10x and flew 200 feet??? You dope! you can't even speed correctly if all you were doing was 80 when your car did the rest. You deserve a Darwin award for stupidity!
Old 02-28-2002 | 04:02 PM
Big Ballin' GangSTAR

haha! ur like a lost dog. please crawl back in da hole u came out of.
Old 03-10-2002 | 10:02 PM
¤ Club Inspire ¤

Did you have a Black RSX Loaner from Thomas Acura in Southern California? I was there, and I saw the RSX upclose. and I was looking at it like this He told me some guy took his car in for service and got this car and flipped it 10 times. WAS THAT YOU?!?!?!
Old 03-10-2002 | 11:35 PM
Firestarter

Originally posted by ElegantTL-S
Did you have a Black RSX Loaner from Thomas Acura in Southern California? I was there, and I saw the RSX upclose. and I was looking at it like this He told me some guy took his car in for service and got this car and flipped it 10 times. WAS THAT YOU?!?!?!
don't bother...his stupid ass gotted banned...too bad because I enjoyed annoying the shit out him.
Old 03-11-2002 | 12:01 PM
¤ Club Inspire ¤

Originally posted by shockboltthrower

don't bother...his stupid ass gotted banned...too bad because I enjoyed annoying the shit out him.
hahaha!!!! why did he get banned for ? boy I need to visit this forum more often.
Old 03-12-2002 | 03:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by ElegantTL-S

whoa..

DaXtReMeP!MP should be back anytime now..

Old 03-13-2002 | 05:37 PM
Big Ballin' GangSTAR

Yea dat was me. U saw it huh? A real beauty ain't she?:P
I'M NOT BANNED!
Old 03-14-2002 | 09:41 AM
Firestarter

Yea dat was me. U saw it huh? A real beauty ain't she?:P
I'M NOT BANNED!
hey meathead! good to see that you are back for more punishment. :P
I can see that you haven't improved any on your phonics either.

...and i wouldn't be bragging about how you trashed that car....it only testifies to how you still need to learn how to drive.
Old 03-15-2002 | 01:28 AM
Big Ballin' GangSTAR

ne-way..... get a life or better yet, get a FRIEND! u got serious issues...
Old 03-15-2002 | 08:26 AM
Firestarter

ne-way..... get a life or better yet, get a FRIEND! u got serious issues...
Well, you are finally right about one thing, Meathead...I do have issues. I have been diagnosed with severe depression, social anxiety, and have an anger management problem. But other than that I'd say I'm a well-adjusted individual.

However, your issues still remain: you are an idiot and you can't read or write any better than you can drive.

Although I have some friends, I enjoy having a bitch to beat around. That is where you come in.
Old 03-15-2002 | 10:31 AM
phuck your CL race my F4

wow DA pimp just got bitch slapped in here. i dont think it is because you are lazy i just think you trying top ut up a front like yuor DA PIMP. talking like dat and dis dont make you da pimp,what biatches are gonna talk to someone who says da and dis. that shit is dead so grow up a little son.
Old 03-16-2002 | 01:13 PM
Big Ballin' GangSTAR

hey "nigger rocker," mind ur own business SON!
Old 03-16-2002 | 01:18 PM
Big Ballin' GangSTAR

shock u really need to chill. i'm not ur bitch so stop dreaming. talk as much as u want. im glad u have friends ONLINE. now get some REAL FRIENDS like in real life???:shakehd: