Anyone have a B&G S2K Sport Suspension Kits on there CL-S?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 12:51 PM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Anyone have a B&G S2K Sport Suspension Kits on there CL-S?

I was on Exelerate's web site cuz im going to be doing my suspension when uncle sam gives my money back!
I was origianaly going to order tokico blues and tannabe springs (or B & G springs) for around $500. I dont want to lower my car more then 2 inches cuz I drive in NYC alot! My stock shocks are done 165k miles on them so might as well upgrade! When searching around on the site I found these:

B&G S2K Sport Suspension lowering Kits are designed for the enthusiast who desires a fully engineered suspension kit utilizing experience, technology, and the finest quality components. Each S2 lowering Kit is the result of 150 years of spring and 40 years of shock design and manufacturing expertise. All components of the S2 Kits are ISO and TUV Certified, and back by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Shocks and dampers in the S2K employ a secure gas charged twin tube design. This configuration prevents shock failure during high use and allows for separate multi-staged rebound and compression valving. The result is a superior ride that reduces pitch and roll, reacts immediately to rough surfaces and maintains a smooth and stable ride on high-speed raved roads.

S2K shocks and dampers are valved to work in harmony with the matched B&G lowering springs. The result is a complete suspension solution with the ultimate in ride quality and performance.

Features

Matched spring rates and shock valving provide the ultimate in ride quality and performance.
Shocks and dampers offer separate multi-staged rebound and compression that reacts immediately to rough surface and maintains a smooth and stable ride at high speed.
Fully engineered suspension kit utilizing experience, technology, and the finest quality components.
Limited Lifetime Warranty

its gonna be like $50 cheaper, If they are as good or better the tokico blues I will go with this whole kit , If not I will spend $50 more for a better suspention!

Any info whould be GREAT!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:42 PM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
Also does anyone know if i get the B&G S2K Sport Suspension Kits will I need a camber kit? All you guys with the tokico Blues , what kinda springs did you put on and did you need a camber kit? I want the minimal drop and am looking into the tannabe NF210 (which is a 1.3 front and 1.5 rear inch drop) or B@G (1.6 drop around) or tien H-tech or even ebach (does anyone know the drop) and If you have the blues with any of these springs did u need a camber kit!

This is gonna be a big purcase for my broke a$$ and my girl is allredy getting on me so I wanna make sure i do it right and not have to keep droping money on camber kits and stuff!

Sorry for all the questions i did search and got some but not all the info i needed before doing this!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:38 PM
B A N N E D

also has anyone went with Acura 01-03 CL, CLS (YA4) Tokico HP (Non-Adjustable) Performance Shocks/Springs Suspension Kit
I though tokico only made shocks but this kit includes springs also!
Does anyone know if this aplication will need a camber kit or if its any good?
Old 04-11-2009, 11:18 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Tanabe website says that the NF210s only lower the car 1 inch in the front, and a Half inch in the rear! Anyone run these? and if so what is the actual drop, and do you have any pics?