Mechanic near Lawrenceville, GA?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2016, 11:38 AM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Mechanic near Lawrenceville, GA?

My daughter relocated from NC to Lawrenceville, GA last month, and now has an issue with what appears to be the radiator on her 2001 CL-S. I think what it needs is a new radiator, hoses, thermostat and coolant.

The car is 15 years and 160,000 miles old, and still has the original radiator, so for peace of mind, I'm going to replace those components. The car is being passed on to my 17 year-old son to drive, so I need the cooling issue resolved.

Ordinarily, I would take care of this with my mechanic in NC, but the car needs to be fixed on site. Do any of you know of a trustworthy mobile mechanic in that area? Or if any of you could replace those parts, I would gladly pay you for doing so.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:22 AM
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts
i don't know any mobile mechanics in lawrenceville, ga. I usually find good independent mechanics on yelp. I know several in the metro atl but they are not mobile.
The following users liked this post:
ntwrkguy1 (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 03:05 PM
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 3.2cls6speedmt
i don't know any mobile mechanics in lawrenceville, ga. I usually find good independent mechanics on yelp. I know several in the metro atl but they are not mobile.
I've found a mobile guy in the area, and am working on pricing right now with him.

If that falls through, I'll hit you up for a few referrals.
Old 03-29-2016, 12:39 PM
Eurotrash

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Try searching for a local mechanic here:
Mechanics Files | Car Talk