HELP::Ballast and Immobilzer System

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 04:28 PM
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry HELP::Ballast and Immobilzer System

Hey guys... i was wondering if someone could help me out..
I recently bought a 03CL S salvage.. Im fixing it up as we speak ... its almost ready for the road but i ran into 2 problems.. One being The HID driver side light.. when you turn the headlights on the driverside A) stays on normal or B) most of the time flickers.. Not sure what it can be... Once when it was on i heard a buzzing under the passenger glove box, sounded like a relay..

Also i have a problem with the imobilzer sysem . for some reason it will let me start the car .. maybe run it for 20 mins then while im driving it or ideling it. the green key on the dash comes on and the car dies.. If i try to start it up again when turing the key to on, the green key light on the dash does not come on and therefore it will not start..If i wait about 1hr it will let me start it and drive for about 20 mins again before it dies.. I drove the car 2 times before for about 1 hr with no problems .. i noticed it started to happen after i used the remote for the first time to arm and disarm the car.. ANY INSIGHT WOULD HELP ON THIS MATTER ..

THANKS>
Old 02-08-2006, 08:10 AM
sexier than the sexiest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i can sure tell you that you have wiring issues with the right ballast. I did the same setup in my fogs and it worked fine one side and the other was flickering. turned out the wiring wasnt grounded, and their wasnt the right amount of juice. Also check the fuse maybe u need to put a bigger wattage fuse.