Who is interested in free hosting?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 09:52 PM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who is interested in free hosting?

*Mods can you sticky this for awhile?

Me and my friend (redryder83) have been toiling for weeks on what is now somewhat, almost completed website. The intent of this website is to centralize pictures, mods to engine and car all in one place where people can search through and see and ogly at each person's creativity. While some people who are curious how another member's car looks like can obviously do a search, but I find that sometimes annoying because you'll be spending all night searching through threads that that person has posted too. So to save time and energy for all the lazy and noobie people, we figured we could help out by making a website where all the member pics can be put somewhere and a list of mods are available to see. Also I've seen some people asking for free hosting places. So come by our website, check it out, shoot us an email telling us what you guys think. And if your interested in being a part of what we have, then submit an email to me or my friend Hai with all the pics you have of your car and a list of your mods. We'll be more than happy to put it up. We welcome all and any types of car, this is not a site limited to only CLs, TLs, Acuras, BMW. If you have a car and want to show it off, and you can give us pictures and mod list, then we'll put it up. Modded or not, we'll put your car up, but please do atleast have some pictures...or it would be rather boring to visit your profile. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

rbui@sjsu.edu
Old 11-10-2002, 09:02 PM
TKO
Instructor

Aww man...when I click on the MY PICS..I can't see a enlarged view of your car.....
Old 11-11-2002, 01:24 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by TKO
Aww man...when I click on the MY PICS..I can't see a enlarged view of your car.....
Not fully up yet...keep checking back