offset [n.,(ôf'sět')] It's what seperates the boys from the men.

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 05:08 PM
140,000 miles young

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
would be nutz
Old 01-22-2008, 05:14 PM
RIP Dodge Shadow

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by brianlin87
funny, that's exactly what i think everytime i see a new thread picture whored with your car on it.

this isn't the time and place to discuss VIP styling. if you want to debate the style as a whole - pay a visit to VSC.
its interesting to notice how u, we'll call u an AZ idol for now, are always offended or have somethin negative to say anytime someone makes a comment, good or bad, about ur car or about a particular topic. lets see that endless BBK u've been talkin about? or are we not worthy of brianlin87's close up front end pic. because last time i checked this public forum was to share your vehicles of expression, which is all i do, i don't "whore" threads up. i just like to share/inform those who may like new ideas, which requires uploading photos of the process since i dont talk via webcam to fellow AZ members. so why don't we all play nice? haha. or not. u can just continue bein the same egotistical person u have been. have a nice day p.s.-u make me smile with every reply i receive from u, it really makes my day actually
Old 01-22-2008, 05:37 PM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
... brianlin going to tuck? when your wheels come in, do a photoshoot.. hell i'll take them if i have to.

anyways i might just visit the new shop, can you PM me the cell as well? when the kit's done, we'll be ying and yang.. cept in the wheels department
Old 01-22-2008, 05:55 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by teinCL
its interesting to notice how u, we'll call u an AZ idol for now, are always offended or have somethin negative to say anytime someone makes a comment, good or bad, about ur car or about a particular topic. lets see that endless BBK u've been talkin about? or are we not worthy of brianlin87's close up front end pic. because last time i checked this public forum was to share your vehicles of expression, which is all i do, i don't "whore" threads up. i just like to share/inform those who may like new ideas, which requires uploading photos of the process since i dont talk via webcam to fellow AZ members. so why don't we all play nice? haha. or not. u can just continue bein the same egotistical person u have been. have a nice day p.s.-u make me smile with every reply i receive from u, it really makes my day actually
i think it's so funny you insist on responding to me. you've been so butt-hurt after i said your car was ugly - you come out of your way and respond to every one of my posts. i've said it once and i'll say it again: if you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen.
you said it yourself, it's a public forum. you post whatever junk you want, i'll say what i want about it. don't bother calling me out on what parts i have on my car. the signature at the bottom of my first post lists what mods i have. whether you believe me or not, i truly don't care. i have nothing to prove.

Originally Posted by LIPPSTUH
... brianlin going to tuck? when your wheels come in, do a photoshoot.. hell i'll take them if i have to.

anyways i might just visit the new shop, can you PM me the cell as well? when the kit's done, we'll be ying and yang.. cept in the wheels department
i've been tucking for quite some time now p. PM sent RE: Joe's cell number. He's a busy guy, he may or may not pick up, just make sure you tell him Brian with the White CL (and a molded TL kit) sent you. He'll be sure to hook you up.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:00 PM
03 acura cl type s

Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts
no keep the tsx asis where did you get the rim
Old 01-22-2008, 06:13 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Originally Posted by rush
no keep the tsx asis where did you get the rim
Old 01-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 171 Likes on 109 Posts
Why not just scratch the CL and get a VIP platform? Im sure you considered it.
Old 01-22-2008, 06:40 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Originally Posted by MSW 6SP
Why not just scratch the CL and get a VIP platform? Im sure you considered it.
two words: market conditions.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:12 PM

Brian, I was looking at your I.C.E. section and didn't see anyhting in terms of aftermarket speakers. Are you just running stock bose speakers with that set up? If so, how does it sound with the alpine multimedia manager? I ask because just picked up the Alpine w205, the PXA-H701, and Rux-C701. I will eventually upgrade the speakers but for now I just wanted to see how stock would sound. Thanks.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:32 PM
RIP Dodge Shadow

i think it's so funny you insist on responding to me. you've been so butt-hurt after i said your car was ugly - you come out of your way and respond to every one of my posts. i've said it once and i'll say it again: if you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen.
you said it yourself, it's a public forum. you post whatever junk you want, i'll say what i want about it. don't bother calling me out on what parts i have on my car. the signature at the bottom of my first post lists what mods i have. whether you believe me or not, i truly don't care. i have nothing to prove.

i've been tucking for quite some time now p. PM sent RE: Joe's cell number. He's a busy guy, he may or may not pick up, just make sure you tell him Brian with the White CL (and a molded TL kit) sent you. He'll be sure to hook you up.
u like havin the last word dont u...6,876 posts ftw! and whats funny is that ur arrogance clouds ur every thought. i dont care what u think about my car. u obviously havent understood that yet because i havent brought up my car in this arguement yet. in fact, u brought it up, maybe u really like it, or maybe its because u like changin the subject from ur car to somethin else so u can be negative again. this thread is about ur car, not mine. really, u havent listened to a single word ive said anyways, so, ill leave it at that because u obviously are very thick headed and incapable of listening and taking criticism. happy posting...
Old 01-22-2008, 11:34 PM
RIP Dodge Shadow

and leave coolio out of this...mister cant take the heat
Old 01-23-2008, 10:45 AM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

u like havin the last word dont u...6,876 posts ftw! and whats funny is that ur arrogance clouds ur every thought. i dont care what u think about my car. u obviously havent understood that yet because i havent brought up my car in this arguement yet. in fact, u brought it up, maybe u really like it, or maybe its because u like changin the subject from ur car to somethin else so u can be negative again. this thread is about ur car, not mine. really, u havent listened to a single word ive said anyways, so, ill leave it at that because u obviously are very thick headed and incapable of listening and taking criticism. happy posting...
changing the subject was when you decided to start commenting on VIP styling; not when i decided to call out the fact that your car is ugly as shit. you have nothing worth listening to, you've said nothing bad/good about my car, so there obviously was no criticism to be taken.

and leave coolio out of this...mister cant take the heat
Old 01-23-2008, 12:22 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
I wanna see the Endless caliper covers behind your front wheels. I'm interested in ordering a set of those, so pics would be cool. I think they're around $90 a set.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:40 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
I wanna see the Endless caliper covers behind your front wheels. I'm interested in ordering a set of those, so pics would be cool. I think they're around $90 a set.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Calip...2em118Q2el1247

looks like prices have dropped on these bad boys to $70 a set, shipped. go for it.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:32 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Originally Posted by UNeeKLiNG
Brian, I was looking at your I.C.E. section and didn't see anyhting in terms of aftermarket speakers. Are you just running stock bose speakers with that set up? If so, how does it sound with the alpine multimedia manager? I ask because just picked up the Alpine w205, the PXA-H701, and Rux-C701. I will eventually upgrade the speakers but for now I just wanted to see how stock would sound. Thanks.
Nice pickup. You plan on installing all that into your CL? RUX-C701 + W205? How were you planning on setting up the display with the double-din?

I don't have stock speakers in my car; its just the signature "character limit" so I never bothered updating it. I was running focal 2-ways for quite some time, but the TN51 tweeter was a bit too harsh for me, so I switched over to Alpine F1 3-ways (not the latest ones) with an Alpine ctr channel speaker (hidden behind one of my air vents) about 8 months ago.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:41 PM
tehLEGOman

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Calip...2em118Q2el1247

looks like prices have dropped on these bad boys to $70 a set, shipped. go for it.
Do you have any close ups of your setup? I wanna see how you did it.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:55 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Do you have any close ups of your setup? I wanna see how you did it.
naw, sorry. just make sure you get X-Dots, Stainless Cross Drilled Lines, and PFD to go with your caliper covers.

(taken from m3forum boards)
Old 01-23-2008, 02:38 PM
RIP Dodge Shadow

changing the subject was when you decided to start commenting on VIP styling; not when i decided to call out the fact that your car is ugly as shit. you have nothing worth listening to, you've said nothing bad/good about my car, so there obviously was no criticism to be taken.

actually i didnt change the subject to this "VIP styling" u refer to...someone else posted a pic of a 350 and made a comment so i added my own opinion, which is what u do. and the comment had nothin to do with u so why are u bringin another irrelevant point up? anyways, i like to follow by ur examples because u are so great! and i actually have said good things about ur car before but u obviously read about as well as i do when someone makes a post. and wow...i need to pick up some of those caliper covers now...im glad u informed me a little more about em, they look hot. and u cant beat $70 a set. think i can get some brembos for that price? thanks
Old 01-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Keeping the Stealth alive

Don't even worry about it man, he's a douchebag that criticizes anybody who doesn't have high end shit on their car. I don't even believe he some of the shit done to his car that he says he does, because he crops his pics and has tiny ass ones on his cardomain page.

Post up some pics of your ride brianlin, and prove me wrong.

"in due time" right?
Old 01-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Banned

yeah, the kid's a lame
Old 01-23-2008, 03:22 PM

Nice pickup. You plan on installing all that into your CL? RUX-C701 + W205? How were you planning on setting up the display with the double-din?

I don't have stock speakers in my car; its just the signature "character limit" so I never bothered updating it. I was running focal 2-ways for quite some time, but the TN51 tweeter was a bit too harsh for me, so I switched over to Alpine F1 3-ways (not the latest ones) with an Alpine ctr channel speaker (hidden behind one of my air vents) about 8 months ago.
Well, Phillip (LIPSITH) is going to help me set it up the he has his. I've actually seen his install on this forum a couple of years back and have always wanted to remount the double-din where the AC unit is and thanks to Phillip, it's finally going to happen. So jsut to clear it up, double-din up top, AC relocated to start where the tray above the stock stereo, and processor right below AC. I think it's a better set-up than having a double din screen so low by the shift knob.

I would love Alpine F-1 but out of my price range. I'm a bit old school. I had Kappas in my old car and loved them so I'm thinking either Perfects this time or Boston Pro's. We'll see when the time comes. I was also actually thinking of getting alpine's center channel and mounting them where the sunglass holder is but again, we'll see on that. Let me know when you and Phil get together on a shoot. I remember you posted a pic of your car ONE time a few years back but I haven't seen it since. And don't worry about the other dudes, cause if Ross learned to deal with you and actually team up with you I'm sure they will at least learn to deal with you
Old 01-23-2008, 03:52 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

...im glad u informed me a little more about em, they look hot. and u cant beat $70 a set. think i can get some brembos for that price? thanks
i don't think u could afford it. you spent all your money on your custom mewgen grille.

Originally Posted by JohnBlayz142
Don't even worry about it man, he's a douchebag that criticizes anybody who doesn't have high end shit on their car. I don't even believe he some of the shit done to his car that he says he does, because he crops his pics and has tiny ass ones on his cardomain page.

if you wanna believe that i just 'make up' stuff for my signature, go right ahead, think what you want. practice your reverse psychology on those who care.

Well, Phillip (LIPPSTUH) is going to help me set it up the he has his. I've actually seen his install on this forum a couple of years back and have always wanted to remount the double-din where the AC unit is and thanks to Phillip, it's finally going to happen. So jsut to clear it up, double-din up top, AC relocated to start where the tray above the stock stereo, and processor right below AC. I think it's a better set-up than having a double din screen so low by the shift knob.
Would love to see it. Sounds interesting.

Let me know when you and Phil get together on a shoot. I remember you posted a pic of your car ONE time a few years back but I haven't seen it since. And don't worry about the other dudes, cause if Ross learned to deal with you and actually team up with you I'm sure they will at least learn to deal with you
Ya, some people kept PMing trying to call me out cuz I wouldn't help them measure out how much to cut off or needed to be lengthened for the TL kit to fit, etc, so I decided to put the doubters to rest and post a picture up of my car to shut them all up. Responding to these clowns just helps me get through the work day all that much faster.

Thanks boys. this thread will be soon enough.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:59 PM
RIP Dodge Shadow

locked? "cant take the heat...get out the kitchen" and actually if u READ once and a while, the mugen grille was a DIY so it really didnt cost a whole lot. maybe more than ur caliper covers though...but hey, who's countin right? i dont need to prove anything....and wait, is that mugen stuff u have in ur engine bay? exactly like me? wow, and u called me out huh?....thats odd. brianlin87 ftmfw!!
Old 01-23-2008, 03:59 PM
tehLEGOman

naw, sorry. just make sure you get X-Dots, Stainless Cross Drilled Lines, and PFD to go with your caliper covers.

(taken from m3forum boards)
I'll be sure to get the 6 piston caliper covers because the 4 piston covers might now fit over my rotora 4-pots. And then i can say i've got a 6 pot endless brake kit!! I'm excite! High five!
Old 01-23-2008, 04:02 PM
RIP Dodge Shadow

Originally Posted by JohnBlayz142

"in due time" right?
im just havin fun with him like he does with everyone else...and ur right about him. maybe he'll change..."in due time"...
Old 01-23-2008, 04:13 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

locked? "cant take the heat...get out the kitchen" and actually if u READ once and a while, the mugen grille was a DIY so it really didnt cost a whole lot. maybe more than ur caliper covers though...but hey, who's countin right? i dont need to prove anything....and wait, is that mugen stuff u have in ur engine bay? exactly like me? wow, and u called me out huh?....thats odd. brianlin87 ftmfw!!
why the hell would i take the time to read your DIY on a POS mugen grill. that thread is just one of many garbage 'picture whored' threads you've started.

I'll be sure to get the 6 piston caliper covers because the 4 piston covers might now fit over my rotora 4-pots. And then i can say i've got a 6 pot endless brake kit!! I'm excite! High five!
rotora makes caliper covers?
Old 01-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
you guys are posting useless posts bickering. i'm not even going to waste my time to read it, grow up if you don't like him don't respond, easy as that.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:22 PM
RIP Dodge Shadow

nothing to say about ur mugen items? huh...u refer to all mine with a . but its on ur car so its different, i understand. my threads are "picture whored", as u keep refering to, for a reason because some people like a visual process of how it was done. it also rids some future questions. im not flaunting my car because i think its better than everyone elses. my car doesnt make me grow into a man. haha. i like to help some people on this forum if they need it. btw, yeah rotora makes em...but i think the brembo or willwood has the best performance. maybe u should switch from endless...
Old 01-23-2008, 04:30 PM
tehLEGOman

why the hell would i take the time to read your DIY on a POS mugen grill. that thread is just one of many garbage 'picture whored' threads you've started.

rotora makes caliper covers?
I've already got a rotora 4piston caliper on my front driver and passenger sides. I was thinking it would be cool to put some 6piston covers over the rotora caliper so i can achieve a more jdm look.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:32 PM
proffesion...axle breaker

dude enough already....you come in here with your riced out CL startin shit. nobody cars bro.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:33 PM
proffesion...axle breaker

nothing to say about ur mugen items? huh...u refer to all mine with a . but its on ur car so its different, i understand. my threads are "picture whored", as u keep refering to, for a reason because some people like a visual process of how it was done. it also rids some future questions. im not flaunting my car because i think its better than everyone elses. my car doesnt make me grow into a man. haha. i like to help some people on this forum if they need it. btw, yeah rotora makes em...but i think the brembo or willwood has the best performance. maybe u should switch from endless...
dude enough already....you come in here with your riced out CL startin shit. nobody cars bro.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:36 PM
tehLEGOman

On topic:

So in order to achieve this manly offset that you're going for you're going to need to figure out what size lip to run in the front. In order to achieve your big and manly look you will need to optimize the lip depth and bring the inside of your spoke within millimeters of your rare and fancy endless calipers. So why don't you go ahead and show us a picture of whats going on inside those front fenders so we can lend you some suggestions or advice.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:36 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

you seem to have a lot to say. might as well read what other members thing of your ride.

Originally Posted by Stealth CL
dude enough already....you come in here with your riced out CL startin shit. nobody cares bro.
couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:39 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

On topic:
So why don't you go ahead and show us a picture of whats going on inside those front fenders so we can lend you some suggestions or advice.
there's really no advice or suggestions needed. the measurements have been made. thanks anyway.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:42 PM
tehLEGOman

there's really no advice or suggestions needed. the measurements have been made. thanks anyway.
Very well then. Thank you, come again!
Old 01-23-2008, 04:44 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

almost 4 pages long.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:27 PM
Don't Mess With Texas

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
yea, but not cause of your manly fitment. its cause of the shit talkin.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:41 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Old 01-23-2008, 05:56 PM

ross

I smell trouble.....
Old 01-23-2008, 05:57 PM

damnit he beat me too it....

Quick Reply: offset [n.,(ôf'sět')] It's what seperates the boys from the men.