iisylentii & XBaDgEerLX photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 02:33 PM
i'm ugly...go away

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brianlin87
haha, i thought you were joking the first time you mentioned you had real racing harts. i don't know where you're getting your information from, but lemme help you clarify:

Racing Hart and RH Evo have ZERO ties with each other. RH Evo is a Taiwanese knock-off brand that just copies the same wheels that were produced by Hart (Lowenhart/RacingHart, etc). They don't share the same designers or any staff for that matter.

Look at the picture I posted above of your car and iisylentii's. Both of you are clearly rolling on RH Evo wheels.

real racing hart c4's have rivets around the wheel:

yours, unfortunately, don't; and the fact that your wheel cracked the way it did, just further shows that it's a 1-piece cast wheel, rather than a 3-piece forged wheel, and that's why it ended up looking like that.

hopefully you didn't pay too much for either set of those RH Evo's.
well i have those same center caps ahhahaa which i THOUGHT they were real racing harts, and the RH are center caps that screw in the rims, for my center caps to stay on the rim they are bolted, i don't know if that makes a big difference, and i thought because i didn't have the rivets, it was due to the fact i had a one piece C4. not the multi piece. :X and i know RH and racing hart are two completely different brands, which it seemed as though u did not...but hmm...i bought my supposedly "racing hart C4's" with the car...i got TRICKED! ...oh well at least i know what are really going to be on my car now :X
Old 02-05-2008, 05:38 PM
That's Racist

Originally Posted by LIPPSTUH
multipiece is good... +1 on the photoshoot just got me a rebel xt... -1 since my lip is STILL not painted... i'll get a hold of your guy brian soon.
if brian's talking about joe @ backyard creations, joe is the fuckin' man and shame on you for not calling him all ready

and badger :P get the multi-piece.

i was in the same dark when I had the one piece cast Racing Hart CR's.

they may not have the red, yellow, and blue RH Evo center cap as the other RH Evo's, but any one piece cast that has racing hart stamped on it is made in taiwan.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:51 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by XBaDgEerLX
well i have those same center caps ahhahaa which i THOUGHT they were real racing harts, and the RH are center caps that screw in the rims, for my center caps to stay on the rim they are bolted, i don't know if that makes a big difference, and i thought because i didn't have the rivets, it was due to the fact i had a one piece C4. not the multi piece. :X and i know RH and racing hart are two completely different brands, which it seemed as though u did not...but hmm...i bought my supposedly "racing hart C4's" with the car...i got TRICKED! ...oh well at least i know what are really going to be on my car now :X
no such thing as one-piece racing hart. like i said before, hopefully you didn't pay too much for them initially, b/c you're replacing RH Evos with another set of RH Evos.

Originally Posted by Time For Sleeep
if brian's talking about joe @ backyard creations, joe is the fuckin' man and shame on you for not calling him all ready
haha. he is. i'll be dropping my car off there pretty soon myself. got a few new parts to be painted for 08.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:00 PM
i'm ugly...go away

no such thing as one-piece racing hart. like i said before, hopefully you didn't pay too much for them initially, b/c you're replacing RH Evos with another set of RH Evos.

haha. he is. i'll be dropping my car off there pretty soon myself. got a few new parts to be painted for 08.
oh :P well either way i didn't know hahaa i feel like a fool. anyway, yeh i didn't pay anything for my first set of RH evo's; they came with the car, but yeh this sucks :P haha. no more on modifying my car or anything. i just hope these freaken rims don't crack on me again. my next investment, LEXUS LS430
Old 02-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Advanced

as far as i know they made the c4s in both one and multi piece. And RH is a very known and respected wheel. look up dazz motorsports. i bought two pairs of RH wheels from them and looking to buy some mayas very soon.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Advanced

both look like RH Evo's to me.

set up a time and date that's good.
look like different wheels to me. ones on left are fatter spoked than c3s
Old 02-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Don't Mess With Texas

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by rjurado_1215
as far as i know they made the c4s in both one and multi piece. And RH is a very known and respected wheel. look up dazz motorsports. i bought two pairs of RH wheels from them and looking to buy some mayas very soon.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Advanced

well for all i know both wheels are japanese brands and made by same designer dont know if made quality wise by same company. got to remember that the c2's c3,s and c4's have same spoke design but each wheel has a different characteristic than one another. c2's are more riveted than c4's and c3's dont have rivets. right?
Old 02-06-2008, 03:20 PM
Banned

wrong. RH and RACING HART are two different things. RH is a US brand and they're made in taiwan or who knows where. IMO they cant be compared to real racing hart which are made in japan. usually the real racing hart c2's are three piece like typeslow with rivets.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:22 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

well for all i know both wheels are japanese brands and made by same designer dont know if made quality wise by same company. got to remember that the c2's c3,s and c4's have same spoke design but each wheel has a different characteristic than one another. c2's are more riveted than c4's and c3's dont have rivets. right?
I sound like a broken record: RH Evo has ZERO ties to Racing Hart. Plain and simple.

Knockoff wheels are knockoff wheels. Knockoffs are cheap 1-pc cast wheels and that's why they crack. Just look at how XBaDgEerLX's wheels; it cracked THROUGHOUT the entire barrel.

RH Wheels are like fake watches. You pick 'em up cheap and put them on thinking they look cool, but those who own the real things are laughing inside.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:53 PM
i'm ugly...go away

I sound like a broken record: RH Evo has ZERO ties to Racing Hart. Plain and simple.

Knockoff wheels are knockoff wheels. Knockoffs are cheap 1-pc cast wheels and that's why they crack. Just look at how XBaDgEerLX's wheels; it cracked THROUGHOUT the entire barrel.

RH Wheels are like fake watches. You pick 'em up cheap and put them on thinking they look cool, but those who own the real things are laughing inside.
HEY! calm down.

"The Racing Hart brand name is used to identify the multi piece and forged wheels. There are a couple of reasons why the Racing Hart three piece wheels are more expensive than most custom rims. One reason is the exact fitments and and offsets that 3/2 piece wheels offer.

In 1 piece forging, all the material is structural. There are no bolts, no flanges to be bolted together, and no extra material for the bolts to bite into, so a 1-piece forged wheel is usually much lighter than an equivalent three-piece wheel. Which is one advantage of a forged alloy wheel.

Racing Hart custom wheels are produced to higher standards of casting, materials and finish and all lug cover caps and nuts are made of machined aluminum. Most models are available in 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 inch. Finishes include: Super Black Coating,

The RH EVO (evolution) brand are not Racing Hart wheels but this line RH EVO is licensed from the same designers as most of the Racing Hart line. As for the country of origin - JAPAN is the birthplace for Racing Hart / RH EVO. Racing Hart is known as Sprint Hart in Japan. "

the website of : http://www.wheelwarehouse.com/m-76-r...rt-wheels.aspx

nobody's arguing with u, u nutcase. everyone is just saying what they thought/learned.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
thinking that racing hart and RH is a common misconception. it is not good that people think its the same, people should be informed that they're not the same because its like buying a fake set of volks and then find out that they cracked b/c they were face when you paid premium for them. it sucks.. or like brainlin's analogy of watches.. u spend $2k on a rolex, but its fake... boooo

everyone who buys RH should know that they're not racing harts so they don't spend more money then they should OR that the quality they're getting is not as good as they thought it was.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Don't Mess With Texas

HEY! calm down.

"The Racing Hart brand name is used to identify the multi piece and forged wheels. There are a couple of reasons why the Racing Hart three piece wheels are more expensive than most custom rims. One reason is the exact fitments and and offsets that 3/2 piece wheels offer.

In 1 piece forging, all the material is structural. There are no bolts, no flanges to be bolted together, and no extra material for the bolts to bite into, so a 1-piece forged wheel is usually much lighter than an equivalent three-piece wheel. Which is one advantage of a forged alloy wheel.

Racing Hart custom wheels are produced to higher standards of casting, materials and finish and all lug cover caps and nuts are made of machined aluminum. Most models are available in 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 inch. Finishes include: Super Black Coating,

The RH EVO (evolution) brand are not Racing Hart wheels but this line RH EVO is licensed from the same designers as most of the Racing Hart line. As for the country of origin - JAPAN is the birthplace for Racing Hart / RH EVO. Racing Hart is known as Sprint Hart in Japan. "

the website of : http://www.wheelwarehouse.com/m-76-r...rt-wheels.aspx

nobody's arguing with u, u nutcase. everyone is just saying what they thought/learned.
this is correct, except for the fact that the RH wheels are cast 1 piece, NOT forged. thats a HUGE difference.

and please show me where you found the information to back up the orange statement.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:10 PM
Don't Mess With Texas

Originally Posted by LIPPSTUH
thinking that racing hart and RH is a common misconception. it is not good that people think its the same, people should be informed that they're not the same because its like buying a fake set of volks and then find out that they cracked b/c they were face when you paid premium for them. it sucks.. or like brainlin's analogy of watches.. u spend $2k on a rolex, but its fake... boooo

everyone who buys RH should know that they're not racing harts so they don't spend more money then they should OR that the quality they're getting is not as good as they thought it was.
people will never understand until they see a set of evo's side by side a set of OG C2's like mine.

my lip shines like a brand new wheel with a mirror finish and its over TEN years old. not to mention the entire face of my wheel is forged and diamond cut.

noobs dawg...they will never catch on, some are just destined to fail.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:16 PM
i'm ugly...go away

ok u cracker jacks! i never said they were the same... and if you read the link that i posted, that says where i got the information from. I NEVER SAID THEY WERE FROM THE SAME COMPANY. just the same designer...as in the way they LOOK. not as in production and material. you guys seriously need to chill. you guys are getting all worked up over people's misconstrued information. [1] i never paid for my first set of rims, so me & iisylentii always thought they were real racing hart because of the center caps. they say racing hart, not RH Evo. so the person before me, who sold the car must have changed that out. i never took the rim off personally and looked inside or behind the wheels. [2] i am barely finding out the difference between the ones i have and the ones that i just bought. so GIVE ME A FREAKEN BREAK! its not ur broken rim...so instead of trying to argue and be defensive... be more of a helper and just state the facts...i'm not arguing or questioning what you know and don't know. i'm merely wondering what everybody else thinks. crazy people .
Old 02-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Don't Mess With Texas

you still dont get it man, they have NO TIES whatsoever. they dont have the same designer, the same supplier, the same shipper, they prob dont even buy the same toilet paper.

im not trying to argue with you, im just trying to EDJUMACATE YOU.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:35 PM
i'm ugly...go away

Originally Posted by cltypeSLOW
you still dont get it man, they have NO TIES whatsoever. they dont have the same designer, the same supplier, the same shipper, they prob dont even buy the same toilet paper.

im not trying to argue with you, im just trying to EDJUMACATE YOU.
correction! i'm not a man. ok ok they dont' have anything the same. gosh. calm down.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Keeping the Stealth alive

Okay we get it guys/girls: Racing Harts are way more expensive and last longer. Now stop bitching. You get what you pay for.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Racer

i just purchased new RH Evo's a set of four for $300
Mind either or PMing me where you purchased them (in need of a replacement set of centercaps/covers, unless you feel like selling me your old ones... )
Old 02-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Advanced

it has nothing to do with noobs typeslow this acurazine account that i have is new but the old one that i still have is since 2001. so noob back atcha.
Old 02-07-2008, 08:47 PM
i'm ugly...go away

ok. so i went back to mazz motorsports. they said the original rims they swapped out my tires to put on the RH are real racing hart. it was on the inside of the rims. now everyone is confusing me. my new ones now are RH evolution. but my old ones were real racing hart. i don't know anymroe. this confuses me. anyway, i had to go back because i woke up this morning and my back driver tire was flat... they checked it out because it might be my tires, but there was a crack in the rim. Supposedly I did it, but i only had the car back for one day, and because of the first incident i've been driving even slower and more cautious. is something wrong here?
Old 02-07-2008, 09:26 PM
ALL SHOW AND NO GO

ok. so i went back to mazz motorsports. they said the original rims they swapped out my tires to put on the RH are real racing hart. it was on the inside of the rims. now everyone is confusing me. my new ones now are RH evolution. but my old ones were real racing hart. i don't know anymroe. this confuses me. anyway, i had to go back because i woke up this morning and my back driver tire was flat... they checked it out because it might be my tires, but there was a crack in the rim. Supposedly I did it, but i only had the car back for one day, and because of the first incident i've been driving even slower and more cautious. is something wrong here?
Lets just say you got what you payed for.
Old 02-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Advanced

dunno? you feel your suspension hitting harder on that side?
Old 02-07-2008, 10:43 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

it has nothing to do with noobs typeslow this acurazine account that i have is new but the old one that i still have is since 2001. so noob back atcha.
well, if you have two accounts, then you're right on the path to be banned.

all you need to know is that the people at mazz autosports are morons. they'll tell you anything to make a sale. Both your old wheels and your current wheels are both RH Evos. Especially if you only paid $300 for them.

Originally Posted by iisylentii
Lets just say you got what you payed for.
co-sign.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Racer

here you go amigo --- i just snapped these pics in my garage -these might be a little dirty, and the lip is anodized on these i beleive so they might look a little bit duller... i have a set of 4 in the shop being painted, these were a staggered rear setup i might "try" and put on in the summer....

these are real Racing Hart C4's notice the different characteristics...

Old 02-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Don't Mess With Texas

Thank Youuuu Ralphie!
Old 02-09-2008, 02:59 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

nice job.
Old 03-04-2008, 01:47 AM
Burning Brakes

Sweet!!!