To you who damage other people's cars in revenge

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2001, 04:43 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 121 Likes on 86 Posts
To you who damage other people's cars in revenge

Don't you worry about retribution?

I mean, one of the big reasons for picking the CL is because it's just a different car, right? A big part of the reason I wanted the blue is because the blue just isn't a usual color around here.

SO, if someone say, dented my door, no matter how pissed I was, i'd be scared to dent/key their door in retribution due to the simple fact that they'll probably remember, 'hey, wasn't there some blue car next to me', and lord knows what he'd do to my car when he finds it.

Anyway, I wouldn't have done it anyway, because I believe what goes around comes around, and I'd worry if I keyed the crap out of someone's car, even if they didn't find me, a chunk of the space shuttle would fall on my car or something.

Anyway, my two cents.

------------------
'01 Aegean Blue CL S-Type w/ Nav(coming REAL soon!)
CL FAQ:www.wizardsworks.org/chod/acura
50K and growing!
Old 06-01-2001, 04:48 AM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Well technically, if they hit your car and then you did the same to them...isnt that going with the saying "what goes around comes around" ?

Anyways, yeah theres always a risk of them coming after you...but in the words of some of the students i teach, "He started it!!"

------------------
Tw1112
Old 06-01-2001, 05:00 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regardless of the idea of karma, I always remember that line from Pulp Fiction: "It's chicken shit. You don't f**k another man's vehicle."

------------------
'01 Blk/Blk CL-S, H&R OE Sport springs

"Paradise is exactly like where you are right now... only much, much better."
Old 06-01-2001, 05:02 AM
- daemonichris -

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tinman:
Regardless of the idea of karma, I always remember that line from Pulp Fiction: "It's chicken shit. You don't f**k another man's vehicle."

</font>
amen

------------------
Acura 3.2CL Type-S w/ Navigation
Black/Ebony

- H&R Sport Springs
- Pirelli P7000 Supersport 235/40ZR17
- Custom CAI
- Cleared Headlights, PIAA 19169
- Tint all around
- Mesh Grill
- Dual 12'' Alpine Type-S Subs
- Kenwood KAC-728S Amp
Old 06-01-2001, 06:40 AM
Powered By HONDA

i hate those suckers....

------------------
2001 Acura Red CL Type S.
1997 Honda Civic EX.
!!!! VTEC Power !!!!
Powered by HONDA
Powered by MUGEN

typescl@yahoo.com
Old 06-01-2001, 06:44 AM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Ah: The Old, tried and True: You REAP WHAT you SOW theme !

Timeless and True: Very Wise Chod - Da - Wacko

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ChodTheWacko:

I mean, one of the big reasons for picking the CL is because it's just a different car, right? A big part of the reason I wanted the blue is because the blue just isn't a usual color around here.

SO, if someone say, dented my door, no matter how pissed I was, i'd be scared to dent/key their door in retribution due to the simple fact that they'll probably remember, 'hey, wasn't there some blue car next to me', and lord knows what he'd do to my car when he finds it.

Anyway, I wouldn't have done it anyway, because I believe what goes around comes around, and I'd worry if I keyed the crap out of someone's car, even if they didn't find me, a chunk of the space shuttle would fall on my car or something.

Anyway, my two cents.

</font>
Old 06-01-2001, 11:55 AM
Safety Car

Well, god damn, if you gonna fuck with someone's vehicle, please have the common sense to park somewhere else and not next to the car you are keying, duh

------------------
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...513&a=12224080
The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
Old 06-01-2001, 12:01 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Big_Pimp's_Type_S:
Well, god damn, if you gonna fuck with someone's vehicle, please have the common sense to park somewhere else and not next to the car you are keying, duh

</font>

HAHHAHAHHAHAA
Good Point Pimp! I've seen that before in the city where people have to balls to stick around and park in the spot anyways. Funny shit.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake
Really Cool Mesh Grill
Custom BASS by <A HREF="http://www.streeteffectz.com

01'Acura" TARGET=_blank>www.streeteffectz.com

01'Acura</A> Integra GSR
Old 06-01-2001, 12:12 PM
Drifting

If somebody dinged my car in front of me..Either I would say something, or get his ass back!! Come on now people..If he dinged the door..chances are he knew he did it. Whenever I get out of the car I'm always careful not to hit anybodys car. How come these people cant be the same way?

Spiro

------------------
Black/Black 2001 CL-S
Random Technology Cat
RED AEM CAI
Polarg M6 Roadlamps
Old 06-01-2001, 04:23 PM
do it yourself, !

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ChodTheWacko:

Anyway, my two cents.

</font>
You better believe it!! I cut in front of someone in my school parking lot to get a spot with my old 3000gt. There arent too many 300gt's in my school so it was easy to notice. I remembered what kind of car he had because he was creeping around the lot like an old lady. The next day I had huge key marks on each side then the following day that fucker broke my back window. So I looked for his car that night and put a gallon of sugar/water solution in his gas tank. Needless to say I haven't seen that car around anymore. You fuck with the wrong people and they'll screw you 10 times harder.

my 2 cents
jeremy

------------------
2001 Acura CL Type-S
Black - Ebony Interior - Spoiler - 20% Tint - Cleared Headlights - Complete bulb replacement with Polargs
18" SSR GPO DeColte Evolutions on Nitto 555's - Comptech Headers - Eibach Springs

2000 Mercedes Benz E320
Black - Black Interior - Nav - (Chrome AMG Rims-Sold)
Old 06-01-2001, 04:25 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 976 Likes on 330 Posts
my thoughts are, never mess w/ something a man works hard to pay for. If you want to settle something. You settle it w/ him, not w/ hard earned shit.

------------------
type S killer; except for mike's car

fastest 1/4 mile: 11.32
Old 06-01-2001, 04:27 PM
Old timer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think all you people who involve cars in disputes between two people are assholes.

I wouldn't want someone fucknig with my car, so I wouldn't mess with anyone else's.

If someone dinged my door, I would make him pay or beat the shit outta him but I wouldn't mess with his car. That's just stupid.

-J

------------------
2001 CL-S Aegean Blue/black interior spoiler, wheel locks, no-navi
Stock for now.
50% tint sides, 35% back.
Old 06-01-2001, 04:31 PM
Banned

Take it to the police, make the guy pay. Thats what I'd do. Thats punishment enough for him. If he has a POS car, the 'key' attempt would probably just make his car more valuable.

------------------
'98 Dakar Yellow ///M3
Surprise @ Forums atwww.BMWExperience.com
0-60 5.53 sec G-Tech
Picture here
Old 06-01-2001, 04:34 PM
Safety Car

Cant we just move on from this topic?

In the words of The Rock: It does not matter

------------------
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...513&a=12224080
The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.
Old 06-01-2001, 04:50 PM
do it yourself, !

I agree..topic is dead. But sorry, just one more thought. Most of us are here because we treat our cars better than ourselves, girflriends, wives, etc. Most of us use better towels for our car than for our own asses. You treat your car as if it were your child.

On that note, someone fucks with your car, its like someone messing with your son. Call it immaturity..call it what you want. If someone hits your girlfriend, or your wife, or your child..who the hell waits for police action. They'd get a slap on the wrist and you have that sour feeling in your mouth that you just sat there doing ABSOLUTELY nothing. And saying to yourself "I shoulda did this or shoulda did that."

make that 4 cents
j

------------------
2001 Acura CL Type-S
Black - Ebony Interior - Spoiler - 20% Tint - Cleared Headlights - Complete bulb replacement with Polargs
18" SSR GPO DeColte Evolutions on Nitto 555's - Comptech Headers - Eibach Springs

2000 Mercedes Benz E320
Black - Black Interior - Nav - (Chrome AMG Rims-Sold)