xephyr: hello again...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2001, 11:22 AM
Lucky Kid Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xephyr: hello again...

Xephyr, how ya doin? I was wondering when i can send the money in for the CAI and v-AFC Kit. Im kinda getting anxious about it! ::giggling like a little girl:: How much exactly sohuld i send? Does it come allready tuned for the CAI? I took my headers out for now... so it will be tuned just right when i get it. Well lemme know. you can email me if you want to. If you dont want to say on here. props@tampabay.rr.com ok seeya

JD

------------------
www.mp3.com/djjdize
Ride: '01 CL-S
Mods: springs, headers
Exterior: 18 inch Giovanna's on Pirelli's
Interior: Blue Bulbs (doors, dome light)
Old 03-12-2001, 03:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JD,

I will post about 4-5 Days prior to the shipping availability date of the packages with Dyno, 1/4 mile, GTECH Pro slips,results and photo's. That way anyone interested can review the total cost and improvement gains, and make any criticizms in advance Ill keep you all posted. I will be in and out the board over the next few days since I have quite a bit going on simultaneously so please be patient with my response times. Ill do my best to address them as quickly as possible. Additionally, I may have had some issues with my mail gateway in the last week, If anyone has sent me an email that I have not responded to please resend it to MrXephyr@XephyrPerformance.com and I will reply ASAP.

Thanks all!
Christopher Koncur
Xephyr Performance, LLC.

------------------
2001 Nighthawk Black CLS Type S - Xephyr Performance CAI, PIAA 19173(Yellow) Road Lamp Upgrades, Full Wood Trim, Spoiler, 1/4 Mile in 14.424@97.23 MPH Atco Raceway Best GTECH Sprint 6.05 Xephyr Performance Intakes

[This message has been edited by Xephyr2K (edited 03-12-2001).]