As the "X" turns. The fugitive's final reply (maybe). Plus... Rock Dog, goes off!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2001, 02:03 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As the "X" turns. The fugitive's final reply (maybe). Plus... Rock Dog, goes off!

letter 4

Okay, I got this one from him earlier. After the last response I had sent. I got it late in the afternoon at work, and didn't have time to devote my attention to it until just now. See if you can tell, if this clown is starting to get to me.

Same as before:
Rock Dog is BOLD
Xephyr is not.

Posted verbatim, except for my address. But the FEDEX number is real, so anyone can join in the fun. It's kinda like Christmas, or the last episode of Survivor.......

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

xephyr wrote:

Thomas,

My dissapearence for 4 months was a result of a violent death of a someone close to me you jerk. Jerk? I had many more issues that were significantly more important then your outstanding orders. I don't care. As wrong as it is , and I do admit it was a poor and irresponsible recourse on my part not to contact individuals regarding it, I had things that were to be addressed and I need not make any explanation aside from that to you. Your first responsibility was to repay the money you owed, for services NOT rendered. And, yes some key individuals were made aware of it a few weeks ago when I had the ability to come up for air. I don't care. And I asked the persons not to make any mention of it until I had time to effectively assess and manage the situation.
Incidently, Fotis and Ernie were neither aware of it until last nihgt when I contacted Ernie (Eclipse23). My actions to amend this situation extended beyond you and
have been taking place over the last couple of weeks before your posts or messages. There is significant evidence to the contrary. Your refund has been sent
via FedEx Priority overnight and is guarunteed to be delivered by 10 AM tomorrow 8/16/01 to Thomas Grant, 666 Fuckchris Crt, Shelby Twp, MI, 48000 with a FedEx Airbill tracking number of 482252514574 and I'm sure it can be tracked via their website at www.FedEx.com . I admit I have not done my active part in responding to this immedietly, however given the things going on in my life this was at the bottom of the list. No where near the bottom of mine. My
responding now has no particular relation to you, your posts, or messages. I'm sure it's all just a coincidence.I "resurfaced" when I was able to and to begin dealing with these matters in a timely and consistent basis, rather then helter-skelter and sporadically if at all. I have made my apologies to you and I meant them with sincerity. Your insulting my intelligence here. You can do whatever you desire. Perhaps when you realize that everyones life is not as predictable or open with inoordinate sums of time to increase and already grief stricken situation you might at least be able to appreciate that I have no reason to make this up now, stood to gain less profit from the entire experience then it was worth, and one day you too may be a victim of your own brand of justice. Not likely, I would never do what you did. I own up to my mistakes, and responsibilities. Finally, I can appreciate perseverence and tenacity in dealing with matters such as
this. You could never understand or appreciate someone like me. You don't have the depth. And yes even to the lengths you have pursued, however the manner in which you did so was no more or less effective then it would have been w/o publicizing personal information. I disagree. Personally I admire your voracity and perseverence but unfortunately I think youre also sadistic, vindictive, and have nothing better to do with your time then make other peoples lifes as miserable as your own, Chris, what I handle on a day to day basis, as far as "life" goes, would make your head explode. Or at the very least. Send you off searching for a 6' length of rope. as you have made public time and time again with every problem you have. Not really, your the only real problem I've had for months. My life is far from miserable. Actually, aside from the usual "American" day to day crap. It's pretty good. From time to time, there are people who come into your life, and inject turmoil with an "idiocy chaser"

And there is me exercizing my 1st Amendment right.

Future correspondence will not be necesary. I'll tell you when we're done....Pay the rest of the people you owe!

Chris

And now… Rock Dog's ugly side. (Thought you'd seen it huh?) I am tired of your whining, your lies, your deception, and your incompetence. You are the poster child of what is wrong with society today. So much so, that I cannot begin to explain all the other areas you fail as a human. Let's take your first scenario (although I don't buy it. I will use it here, for fodder.) ”Boss? someone close to me died tragically, and I won't be able to function for the next 3-4 months, Okay?" You make me sick, we all go through life changing ordeals like this. You either grieve and get on, or you collapse and crumble. If your weak and you know it, take your life. There are thousands of GOOD people out there suffering everyday. People who could really use the blood, and organs going to waste in your body. What a shame.

Oh Yeah, One more thing. YOU CAN COP, THE SNOTTY END OF MY *CENSORED*!

Rock Dog

[ 08-16-2001: Message edited by: tw1112 ]

[ 08-16-2001: Message edited by: Rock Dog ]

Old 08-16-2001, 02:13 AM
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Damn Rock Dog! I sure hope I never piss you off. :p
Old 08-16-2001, 02:22 AM

ROCKDOG:

You have entirely too much time on your hands bud.

I told you what to do. Find out where he works, follow him outta there one day, and when he stops his car...

BASEBALL BAT to the knees. That fucker is lucky he didn't rip me off.
Old 08-16-2001, 02:28 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 633 Likes on 281 Posts
uhh, rock, can u please edit the last part of your message...

thanks..,other than that I agree wholeheartedly with you
Old 08-16-2001, 02:37 AM
retired

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well then the X man replies at last.I am sorry to hear of his loss however loss is apart of life and does not excuse him from clearing up his business affairs.Let's see if the money is in fact returned as this post would indicate and maybe it is time to put this sad event in the past where it really belongs.It's unfortuanate that this entire scenario turned out as it did but as we can see Chris went through some things that put him under pressure he could not easily deal with.I honestly believe that Chris did not intend to allow this situation to turn out the way it did and I imagine some other people may have handled it better but none of us were there to know what happened to him to cause this to happen.Enough is enough about this subject let's move on.Jens
Old 08-16-2001, 02:39 AM
Instructor

via FedEx Priority overnight and is guarunteed to be delivered by 10 AM tomorrow 8/16/01 to Thomas Grant, 666 Fuckchris Crt, Shelby Twp, MI, 48000 with a FedEx Airbill tracking number of 482252514574 and I'm sure it can be tracked via their website at www.FedEx.com . I admit I have not done my active part in responding to this immedietly, however given the things going

What is this about? 666 Fuckchris crt? is this a real address?
Old 08-16-2001, 02:46 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 633 Likes on 281 Posts
Jayru: in that post he said he changed his address for his own privacy...
Old 08-16-2001, 02:51 AM
foolio at heart

I'm glad that there is finally closure with this issue. I personally didn't agree with all the grandstanding or disclosure of his personal info. But hey if thats what you chose to do thats your own prerogative. I don't personally believe that he intended to scam you guys. If that were the case he would've scammed a lot more guys and not disclosed his real name. I think he basically got in over his head. Had some unfortunate things occur and didn't handle them correctly.

I just hope all this xephyr banter is now over. I hope you guys all get your money soon and can now proceed with your lives in a normal manner.
Old 08-16-2001, 03:05 AM
do it yourself, !

Originally posted by Jayru2:
<STRONG>via FedEx Priority overnight and is guarunteed to be delivered by 10 AM tomorrow 8/16/01 to Thomas Grant, 666 Fuckchris Crt, Shelby Twp, MI, 48000 with a FedEx Airbill tracking number of 482252514574 and I'm sure it can be tracked via their website at www.FedEx.com . I admit I have not done my active part in responding to this immedietly, however given the things going

What is this about? 666 Fuckchris crt? is this a real address?</STRONG>
hahahahahaa..i had to look at that twice..saying to myself fuckchris, fuckchris? maybe its pronounced "foh-kriss" OHHH FUCK CHRIS!! AHAHAHAHAH

sorry its late and i'm easily amused by stuff like that. anyway good work.

Can I hire you to track down a bad Ebay seller for me?? I'd pay just to see your patience and process..
Old 08-16-2001, 03:15 AM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry, I changed the last part of your post....didnt want that to be on the board. I am glad that you are finally going to get your money back...hopefully. :p
Old 08-16-2001, 03:21 AM
Race Director

can someone AIM me and tell me the edited part.

Thanks

btw, nice job rock dog,

Even if there was someone violently murdered, its funny that he still came to the site to read posts...

Also, his service was like this, and he had disapeared before many times...
Old 08-16-2001, 04:20 AM
Instructor

Rock Dog, though I'm impressed by your tenacity and glad to see you got your money back, I can't help but feel that you and the forum members who feel that a death can just be shrugged off is disturbing. Death and grieving come way before business in my opinion. I completely understand that you feel like you shouldn't have to suffer for his loss and that you really don't give a fuck about his problems. But, if his story is true, I can see how he can not give a fuck about your $230, his business, his reputation, and his life in general.

Maybe Chris is making up this story to cover his behind. But then again maybe he might be telling the truth. True he did not pay you and others back. True he did not respond in a timely fashion. Obvious that he got in over his head. But its also true that he did make good on a few promises and appeared to have made some attempts to conduct a decent start up business. Afterall the man did give you his work phone number. The number that you "found" him at.

I think most will agree that Chris (most likely) did not intend to deceive he just handled, or was unable to handle, his business affairs appropriately.

Just a thought Rock Dog. I know you're pissed off. I know this will just piss you off some more. But just thought I'd throw it out there.

Good luck with your legal actions. You have every right in the world to seek compensation for your time and money.
Old 08-16-2001, 08:17 AM
Adult Supervision

You know what, I don't buy it. Call me whatever you want but I simply do not believe Chris. His antics prior give me no reason to believe this. period.

"Gee, Mike. Would he lie about something like this?" Well, given his past history, sure he would. He would in a minute. If the money order comes through then fine, but if anyone of you believe for a second that his renewed interest in repaying funds is related to anything other than the fact that Rock Dog found him then you are nuts.

Frankly, if you believe that then paypal me $500 to my new company for your CL-S Customer side skirt kit that I have been designing for months just for you guys. It's called the "Guy with a really long account name custom body kit" and my company name is GWARLAN, LLC. Paypal me and I'll send those kits right along to you!

But Dog, you need to chill out a little bit. You are beginning to get a little wierd on this one...

-MikeS 18

[ 08-16-2001: Message edited by: Guy with a really long account name ]
Old 08-16-2001, 08:26 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by TypeSKid:
<STRONG>ROCKDOG:

You have entirely too much time on your hands bud.

</STRONG>
Uh, No I don't I put in 15 hours yesterday. Went to bed at 1:00 am, got up at 5:15 am.

Old 08-16-2001, 08:38 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by Jens Heydel:
<STRONG>Well then the X man replies at last.I am sorry to hear of his loss however loss is apart of life and does not excuse him from clearing up his business affairs.Let's see if the money is in fact returned as this post would indicate and maybe it is time to put this sad event in the past where it really belongs.It's unfortuanate that this entire scenario turned out as it did but as we can see Chris went through some things that put him under pressure he could not easily deal with.I honestly believe that Chris did not intend to allow this situation to turn out the way it did and I imagine some other people may have handled it better but none of us were there to know what happened to him to cause this to happen.Enough is enough about this subject let's move on.Jens</STRONG>
Go back through his history. He had done this at least 2 other times. Each time I believe there was some "earth shattering" event that occurred that kept him from contacting his customers.

Your right! None of us were there to know what happened, and you and Wayne had actually met him a dealt with him personally. But, he did "allow" this situation to turn out the way it did. No one else, and I mean NO ONE else. Had anyhting to do with his demise here. If I am not mistaken many members tried very hard to help him out, and get his fledgling business up and running. Even Park Avenue Acura extended an invitation to assist. When he got his "tit" in the ringer, he deserted everyone. Fotis, Ernie even the coveted Park Avenue Acura.
Old 08-16-2001, 08:48 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by blxmjx:
<STRONG>I personally didn't agree with all the grandstanding or disclosure of his personal info. But hey if thats what you chose to do thats your own prerogative. </STRONG>
I personally think that it's that attitude exactly, that allows episodes like this to go on.
Old 08-16-2001, 08:50 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by tw1112:
<STRONG>Sorry, I changed the last part of your post....didnt want that to be on the board. I am glad that you are finally going to get your money back...hopefully. :p</STRONG>
Your Kidding Right? With some of the stuff that goes on here. Whatever!
Old 08-16-2001, 08:57 AM
Pro

I am glad to see a resolution to this issue, we hope. but RockDog , I think you had to do what was necessary , and let me say you did a great job at tracking him down and getting in conversation with him.
he has been silent for too long. I think if he would have just told everyone that something earthshatterin happened like a death , people would understand and maybe lend some support, but to just abandon everyone for months and not tell a soul is just bad business practice.
Maybe we can put this all to rest pretty soon
Old 08-16-2001, 09:15 AM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by AndyN aka CLTypeS:
<STRONG>Rock Dog, though I'm impressed by your tenacity and glad to see you got your money back, I can't help but feel that you and the forum members who feel that a death can just be shrugged off is disturbing. Death and grieving come way before business in my opinion. I completely understand that you feel like you shouldn't have to suffer for his loss and that you really don't give a fuck about his problems. But, if his story is true, I can see how he can not give a fuck about your $230, his business, his reputation, and his life in general.

Maybe Chris is making up this story to cover his behind. But then again maybe he might be telling the truth. True he did not pay you and others back. True he did not respond in a timely fashion. Obvious that he got in over his head. But its also true that he did make good on a few promises and appeared to have made some attempts to conduct a decent start up business. Afterall the man did give you his work phone number. The number that you "found" him at.

I think most will agree that Chris (most likely) did not intend to deceive he just handled, or was unable to handle, his business affairs appropriately.

Just a thought Rock Dog. I know you're pissed off. I know this will just piss you off some more. But just thought I'd throw it out there.

Good luck with your legal actions. You have every right in the world to seek compensation for your time and money.</STRONG>
"In timely fashion" WTF, is a "timely fashion" to you people. 5 months, 6, a year?

I can't believe some of the responses. Considering all the pissing and whining that goes on here. Things like, "the dealer didn't top of my washer fluid, THOSE BASTARDS" Or one of my favorites "I didn't put any extra money down on my lease. I can make more money investing it in DingleBerry Futures, earning .0035%"

But it's ok for me to be out over 200 bucks for 4 months because it happens to be a "coveted" member of the board. Someone, I’ll remind you, who abandoned you ALL.

Setting the record straight. He never! I repeat NEVER gave me his work number. And I did not get it from anyone else. I tried but no one had it. I tracked him down with a little thought and ingenuity.

He disconnected his cell phone, changed his email address', took down the website, and anything that went to his 301 Browning Lane address, was returned with "no forwarding address."

Color me contemptuous. But this does not sound like someone who’s “just working it out.”
Old 08-16-2001, 09:39 AM
Instructor

I commend you Rock Dog. I did not buy from him due to being paranoid. Even though everyone praised him. I see my feelings were right. I hope this FEDEX package has your money. I also feel he would never had come forward if you did not find him at work. Remember a dog never bites the hand that feeds him.
Old 08-16-2001, 11:21 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by Rock Dog:
<STRONG>

Go back through his history. He had done this at least 2 other times. Each time I believe there was some "earth shattering" event that occurred that kept him from contacting his customers.

Your right! None of us were there to know what happened, and you and Wayne had actually met him a dealt with him personally. But, he did "allow" this situation to turn out the way it did. No one else, and I mean NO ONE else. Had anyhting to do with his demise here. If I am not mistaken many members tried very hard to help him out, and get his fledgling business up and running. Even Park Avenue Acura extended an invitation to assist. When he got his "tit" in the ringer, he deserted everyone. Fotis, Ernie even the coveted Park Avenue Acura. </STRONG>
I still liked it when you referred P.A. as ACME.

Old 08-16-2001, 11:41 AM
6th Gear

Folks (The real Chris here),

I am issuing a public apology to the board for congesting it with countless posts regarding my whereabouts, orders, deliveries, intakes. I have had things that had to be addressed and I did so in the only manner I knew at the time. Those that know/knew me also know I was not out to intentionaly damage anyone financially and have been making reparations over the course of the last two weeks. The timing has ABSOLUTELY zero relation to RockDog as things started significantly before his recent barrage of posts. I handled matters in a poor method and can not change that now, in retrospect I would. I can not do much but take acountability for my mistakes and irresponsibilities, and finish refunding the last 3 individuals. I have made gargantuan mistakes and and taking the consequences of those mistakes , rectifying what I can, and apologizing for what I can not. In regard to Tom, he has every right to be upset, irritated, angry, disgruntled etc.. however things are wrapping up and whatever action he wants to take after he recieves his refund is at his own judgement. I have been writing email back and forth and it has become a pissing match and I unfortunately finally lost it after he refuses to subside hostile and unwelcome communication. He too is upset and I can respect that, at 10AM he will recieve his refund and that is where my communication with him stops outside of any legal litigation his attornies and mine want to conduct. I apologize once again to all the members and Wayne(I will contact you offline)for the result of this entiure experience. all outstanding matters are being addressed and expected to be finalized within 2 weeks in respect to refunds that are outstanding (3). I enjoyed my time on the board but obviously under the circumstances I will not be posting any longer. I wish you all the best.

And my responses and emails to him may be found below, the last is unfortunately me at my wits end on dealing with him and it may be wrong but I have more issues to be addressed then I can afford to continue with Tom considering his funds have been restored. I have not copied his emails to me as they would take up pages. But Im sure he would not sit idly by without enterinfg another flame war over this post.

The remainder of the correspondence:

Email #1:

Gentlemen,

Given the course of everything that has taken place over the past few months Im copying this statement to you as well. The info is attached below. Basically I have issued credit to 4 of 6 members already. I do not intend to "stiff anyone" and am limited to what I can do legally. I have sold over 300 units of inductions and have a majority of good reviews and results. The comments on the board have gone astray with false information and bashing. I have not been on the board 4 times since late May. And have been unable to post messages explaining whats going on. But i am doing everything in my power to refund the people that have not recieved their intakes as Paypal will confirm. The information of my address, work address, and such is really inappropriate and I am taking whatever actions I need to regarding that. How it seems to me that a group of people that I spent so much time with became so belligerent is pretty easy to understand from their point of view. however hosting my personal information is really a let down in light of what I am doing to resolve it and have done in the past for many of you at no charge. I have put countless hours, meets, rebates, freebies etc out there .... I really would like to believe that you can understand that for 6 intakes ($1200) I would not make enough profit to cover legal expenses or the amount of inventory I had backordered that I am now stuck with too.... I hope you all look back on my participation on the board and see that for 6 intakes it is really ridiculous for me to try and run any "scam", especially with the amount of personal time and work I had put into this project. If you have any questions please reach me via this address I can not get into detail because of a suit i am in. But I was also a buyer of a large quantity of material that did not arrive. Please do not post this email address on the board as I would like to retain it and talk to a few of you individually w/o spam attacks.. And use your best judgment in posting any of the information in this email. As well as my personal/work/ etc information on the board .. we all know that is not quite fair given the facts that very few people involved know about. Especially the threats from RockDog to my place of work... those will be dealt with accordingly as well, but his refund has been requested by me from paypal and I have sent copies of the requests to paypal to him also so he would know I am doing my best. I will check with the board when i can semi regularly again. Below the statement from the legal side of the conflicts ... One last thought - I operated under a legally registered Limited Liability Company, which absolves me personally from an legal actions civil/criminal(regardless of what RockDog says or thinks, my lawyers have confirmed all of it already), But I am still doing everything I can to not have "screwed" anyone by issuing credits to the 6 people that did not get their products and 2 remain... Would anyone really go through this for $1200. Additionally, Park Ave. acura is being issued a credit within the next 2 weeks also. Best wishes. ---Chris

[bold]Email #2[/bold]
Tom,

I am not going to enter into any further debates with you over "he said .. she said". I am trying to remain civil in the matter and restore your funds as well as anyone else who recieved only a partial refund or none at all. The authentic logs of any activity will show that I have not been on the board nor logged in. Regardless, your money order will be sent today with a signature requirement from FEDEX to confirm reciept. I will not enter a pissing match with anyone over this anymore, whats done is done and can not be changed now, retribution funding is taken place or underway. The email I am referring to was sent from my hotmail account the day we spoke about 30 mins after I got off the phone with you and was sent to the paypal support staff etc. requesting a credit in the amount of $215.00 be issued to you . I copied the original payment receipt from paypal, and restated your name and address. Take what ever actions you want I dont care anyomore, im trying to do the right thing and you have nothing to say but more negative campaigning. The message you left at was saved. Rather then being content with an apology and a refund (granted that is overdue) you continue to chase this matter, if you derive personal pleasure and sadistic relief from exploiting someones misfortunes that is you, not me. I will receive confirmation from FedEx regarding your refund so from this point on I see little reason for us to continue communication unless you would like to discuss this in a post-mortem.

Chris

[bold]Email #3[/bold]

Thank you for the sincere message.....

It shows to be a testament of your single digit IQ. The depth of your wit is equally as great as that of your capacity for intellect. You are the epitomy of mental disturbance and need some serious counseling/therapy/anger mngmt/etc... You and I are done for all intensive purposes ay further correspondence will not be accepted. Because I say so. If any further correspondence is attempted it will be dealt with accordingly with equal amount of tenacity and zeal as you are too familiar with. I too have many avenues to pursue this but am looking to close things out... If you feel otherwise you can go pound sand. As for other peoples refunds... all but 2 have recieved them so ... politely **** off you pathetic, bored, napoleon syndromed, intellectually handicapped, emotionally bankrupt, creep. People like you need conflict and will always seek it out because it makes you feel important and powerful... Neither of which you are any more then the next individual. I am certain that you whine and complain about everything that enters your life as was shown with every mention you ever made regarding anything you purchased. Shut up and enjoy life and find another outlet for your sexual/psychological/mental dysfunctions a$$hole.
Old 08-16-2001, 12:27 PM
Pro

Originally posted by 14SecondTypeS:
<STRONG>Folks (The real Chris here),

I am issuing a public apology to the board for congesting it with countless posts regarding my whereabouts, orders, deliveries, intakes. I have had things that had to be addressed and I did so in the only manner I knew at the time. Those that know/knew me also know I was not out to intentionaly damage anyone financially and have been making reparations over the course of the last two weeks. The timing has ABSOLUTELY zero relation to RockDog as things started significantly before his recent barrage of posts. I handled matters in a poor method and can not change that now, in retrospect I would. I can not do much but take acountability for my mistakes and irresponsibilities, and finish refunding the last 3 individuals. I have made gargantuan mistakes and and taking the consequences of those mistakes , rectifying what I can, and apologizing for what I can not. In regard to Tom, he has every right to be upset, irritated, angry, disgruntled etc.. however things are wrapping up and whatever action he wants to take after he recieves his refund is at his own judgement. I have been writing email back and forth and it has become a pissing match and I unfortunately finally lost it after he refuses to subside hostile and unwelcome communication. He too is upset and I can respect that, at 10AM he will recieve his refund and that is where my communication with him stops outside of any legal litigation his attornies and mine want to conduct. I apologize once again to all the members and Wayne(I will contact you offline)for the result of this entiure experience. all outstanding matters are being addressed and expected to be finalized within 2 weeks in respect to refunds that are outstanding (3). I enjoyed my time on the board but obviously under the circumstances I will not be posting any longer. I wish you all the best.

And my responses and emails to him may be found below, the last is unfortunately me at my wits end on dealing with him and it may be wrong but I have more issues to be addressed then I can afford to continue with Tom considering his funds have been restored. I have not copied his emails to me as they would take up pages. But Im sure he would not sit idly by without enterinfg another flame war over this post.

The remainder of the correspondence:

Email #1:

Gentlemen,

Given the course of everything that has taken place over the past few months Im copying this statement to you as well. The info is attached below. Basically I have issued credit to 4 of 6 members already. I do not intend to "stiff anyone" and am limited to what I can do legally. I have sold over 300 units of inductions and have a majority of good reviews and results. The comments on the board have gone astray with false information and bashing. I have not been on the board 4 times since late May. And have been unable to post messages explaining whats going on. But i am doing everything in my power to refund the people that have not recieved their intakes as Paypal will confirm. The information of my address, work address, and such is really inappropriate and I am taking whatever actions I need to regarding that. How it seems to me that a group of people that I spent so much time with became so belligerent is pretty easy to understand from their point of view. however hosting my personal information is really a let down in light of what I am doing to resolve it and have done in the past for many of you at no charge. I have put countless hours, meets, rebates, freebies etc out there .... I really would like to believe that you can understand that for 6 intakes ($1200) I would not make enough profit to cover legal expenses or the amount of inventory I had backordered that I am now stuck with too.... I hope you all look back on my participation on the board and see that for 6 intakes it is really ridiculous for me to try and run any "scam", especially with the amount of personal time and work I had put into this project. If you have any questions please reach me via this address I can not get into detail because of a suit i am in. But I was also a buyer of a large quantity of material that did not arrive. Please do not post this email address on the board as I would like to retain it and talk to a few of you individually w/o spam attacks.. And use your best judgment in posting any of the information in this email. As well as my personal/work/ etc information on the board .. we all know that is not quite fair given the facts that very few people involved know about. Especially the threats from RockDog to my place of work... those will be dealt with accordingly as well, but his refund has been requested by me from paypal and I have sent copies of the requests to paypal to him also so he would know I am doing my best. I will check with the board when i can semi regularly again. Below the statement from the legal side of the conflicts ... One last thought - I operated under a legally registered Limited Liability Company, which absolves me personally from an legal actions civil/criminal(regardless of what RockDog says or thinks, my lawyers have confirmed all of it already), But I am still doing everything I can to not have "screwed" anyone by issuing credits to the 6 people that did not get their products and 2 remain... Would anyone really go through this for $1200. Additionally, Park Ave. acura is being issued a credit within the next 2 weeks also. Best wishes. ---Chris

[bold]Email #2[/bold]
Tom,

I am not going to enter into any further debates with you over "he said .. she said". I am trying to remain civil in the matter and restore your funds as well as anyone else who recieved only a partial refund or none at all. The authentic logs of any activity will show that I have not been on the board nor logged in. Regardless, your money order will be sent today with a signature requirement from FEDEX to confirm reciept. I will not enter a pissing match with anyone over this anymore, whats done is done and can not be changed now, retribution funding is taken place or underway. The email I am referring to was sent from my hotmail account the day we spoke about 30 mins after I got off the phone with you and was sent to the paypal support staff etc. requesting a credit in the amount of $215.00 be issued to you . I copied the original payment receipt from paypal, and restated your name and address. Take what ever actions you want I dont care anyomore, im trying to do the right thing and you have nothing to say but more negative campaigning. The message you left at was saved. Rather then being content with an apology and a refund (granted that is overdue) you continue to chase this matter, if you derive personal pleasure and sadistic relief from exploiting someones misfortunes that is you, not me. I will receive confirmation from FedEx regarding your refund so from this point on I see little reason for us to continue communication unless you would like to discuss this in a post-mortem.

Chris

[bold]Email #3[/bold]

Thank you for the sincere message.....

It shows to be a testament of your single digit IQ. The depth of your wit is equally as great as that of your capacity for intellect. You are the epitomy of mental disturbance and need some serious counseling/therapy/anger mngmt/etc... You and I are done for all intensive purposes ay further correspondence will not be accepted. Because I say so. If any further correspondence is attempted it will be dealt with accordingly with equal amount of tenacity and zeal as you are too familiar with. I too have many avenues to pursue this but am looking to close things out... If you feel otherwise you can go pound sand. As for other peoples refunds... all but 2 have recieved them so ... politely **** off you pathetic, bored, napoleon syndromed, intellectually handicapped, emotionally bankrupt, creep. People like you need conflict and will always seek it out because it makes you feel important and powerful... Neither of which you are any more then the next individual. I am certain that you whine and complain about everything that enters your life as was shown with every mention you ever made regarding anything you purchased. Shut up and enjoy life and find another outlet for your sexual/psychological/mental dysfunctions a$$hole.</STRONG>
chris, you avioded Rock Dog and the others like vaginal warts! What do you expect...."Hey Buddy! How you doin'? Barbque this weekend in my house, ....", uh no! If it was me i would've done worse! Vilonce, what a concept.
Old 08-16-2001, 12:32 PM
Pro

Originally posted by amirsafdari:
<STRONG>can someone AIM me and tell me the edited part.

Thanks

btw, nice job rock dog,

Even if there was someone violently murdered, its funny that he still came to the site to read posts...

Also, his service was like this, and he had disapeared before many times...</STRONG>
It said:

"Your angering me by having the audacity to think you're taking the "high road". I'll give you this. You've got nerve. You disappear for 4 months, ignore me, AND YOUR FRIENDS, and then want to chastise me about what's right, and forgiveness?

I will once again now wait for what you "say" is going to happen.
We'll See."

I have a hard copy too.
Old 08-16-2001, 01:33 PM
Instructor

<STRONG>

"In timely fashion" WTF, is a "timely fashion" to you people. 5 months, 6, a year?

I can't believe some of the responses. Considering all the pissing and whining that goes on here. Things like, "the dealer didn't top of my washer fluid, THOSE BASTARDS" Or one of my favorites "I didn't put any extra money down on my lease. I can make more money investing it in DingleBerry Futures, earning .0035%"

But it's ok for me to be out over 200 bucks for 4 months because it happens to be a "coveted" member of the board. Someone, I’ll remind you, who abandoned you ALL.

Setting the record straight. He never! I repeat NEVER gave me his work number. And I did not get it from anyone else. I tried but no one had it. I tracked him down with a little thought and ingenuity.

He disconnected his cell phone, changed his email address', took down the website, and anything that went to his 301 Browning Lane address, was returned with "no forwarding address."

Color me contemptuous. But this does not sound like someone who’s “just working it out.” </STRONG>
Rock,

I never questioned your right to a full refund. $230 dollars is a lot of money. Like I said I hope you get all that is owed to you. I admire your tenacity and how you went about handling the situation. You were/and still are using the law instead of resorting to other means. You da man. I wouldn't have the know how to even start if it had happened to me.

I'm was saying that if, and only if, Chris was actually telling the truth about a death in his life then, TO ME, it does change things A LITTLE. I just find it hard to believe that this board would chastise a member for criticizing another member who accidentally killed a friend in a car wreck would just shrug off the possiblity that Chris was suffering from a loss of his own. Like you, I just wanted to see some consistency.

I'm with you all the way on the legal front, Rock. But if what Chris was suggesting is true, then I also sympathize for his loss as well.
Old 08-16-2001, 02:10 PM
Team Owner

Well if that tracking number is real, Rock Dog went through all that trouble and then wasn’t around to pick up his FedEx package.

From the FedEX website:
Delivery attempt CLINTON TOWNSHIP MI 08/16/2001 10:26 Customer not available or Business closed.

Shawn S
Old 08-16-2001, 02:31 PM
FvCK KNvCKLE

Originally posted by Shawn S:
<STRONG>Well if that tracking number is real, Rock Dog went through all that trouble and then wasn’t around to pick up his FedEx package.

From the FedEX website:
Delivery attempt CLINTON TOWNSHIP MI 08/16/2001 10:26 Customer not available or Business closed.

Shawn S</STRONG>
Uh Yeah, I have a job. He sent it sig required. My Fedex office is open until 8, but I'm working through 9pm and will be 34 miles from the fedex office it will go to.

They will try to deliver it tomorrow while I'm at work again. And once again refuse delivery. I won't be able to get a hold of it until 7:00 pm or so tomorrow. If they don't ship it back as undeliverable. Now wouldn't that be a hoot.

Old 08-16-2001, 02:59 PM
Suzuka Master

I think RockDog did the right thing or chris would have never did this. Yes we must give him time IF somebody really did die. BUT there was more than one worker for him wasn't there? And what if AEM stiffed all you...it would never happen it's business and he should've planned. I applaud you RockDog because no one else would have done such a thing.
Old 08-16-2001, 03:03 PM
Unregistered Member

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally posted by Jayru2:
<STRONG>

What is this about? 666 Fuckchris crt? is this a real address?</STRONG>
Jayru, you're a dumbass
Old 08-16-2001, 03:31 PM
6th Gear

[QB][/QB]
I think it is fairly obvious why certified funds in the mail were sent with a signature required.

Chris