widebody headed to the booth...

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2003, 02:37 PM
mister D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by brianlin87
so Essarak Hout, im guessing these pictures all this time from rmstoico are pics of your car..
captain obvious
Old 11-11-2003, 02:43 PM
Instructor

what color is the car gonna be painted?
Old 11-11-2003, 02:48 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
Originally posted by rmstoico

5. the other guy had the plumbing for nos hooked up in the front of the car, yet no plumbing through the car which means he spent all that money on the kit just to show it. THATS RICE MY FRIEND. this car is getting nos, and it will be hooked up for the reason it was meant for, not to just show it off.

actually, everything was ready to go, andy just hasn't used it. My mechanic is the guy who hooked it all up.

BTW, I agree w/ everything youve said, you by no way are biting off andy's car
Old 11-11-2003, 03:21 PM
Banned

holy shit.. that fiberglass trunk is froma TL... SlyTLS.. hes on this board.. WHAT A COINCIDENCE
Old 11-11-2003, 03:42 PM
Three Wheelin'

i bet you dont have one of these
Old 11-11-2003, 03:46 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
Originally posted by JakeCL
i bet you dont have one of these

I would have so much fun w/ one of those
Old 11-11-2003, 07:25 PM
Honkey

I've always wondered by bodyshops always leave the windows down when they work on cars...
Old 11-11-2003, 08:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by 4pumpedCL
I've always wondered by bodyshops always leave the windows down when they work on cars...

their detailers must love to clean up bondo dust
Old 11-24-2003, 09:33 PM
got kUsToM?

Originally posted by rmstoico

4. the other guy had his car back to the shop 4 times because the wheels were rubbing the flares. ours wont.

5. the other guy had the plumbing for nos hooked up in the front of the car, yet no plumbing through the car which means he spent all that money on the kit just to show it. THATS RICE MY FRIEND. this car is getting nos, and it will be hooked up for the reason it was meant for, not to just show it off.

no offense to you, but i am sick of people saying this is a copy, the only thing that is the same is the rear bumer and the skirts. just cuz it has flares doesnt mean its copied. thats like saying everyone with an aftermarket bumper is copying. now if the flares were installed the same way then you make your point. but they are molded differently with a less sharp line, so it is different.
rmstoico:

Great work you did on Essarak Huot's car. But honestly I don’t appreciate the comments you made about my car. First of I was the first one who tried to tuck 20s in a CL with 255/30/20 tires, when Essarak Huot simply used the same offset and setup I have on my wheels. I admitted that I had problems with my 20s at the beginning but everything has been taken care of. I saw ur post about u never had any problem with his wheels, but I was told by my sponsor Kreative Interior *the same one Essarak Huot went after I did* that Essarak Huot's wheels had problem clearing the fender as well I wasn't quite happy when I saw ur post about my nitrous not working either. I'm proud to say I was the first person who installed DP nitrous in a 2nd gen CL. This whole entire setup was professionally done by GTGroup Motorsport, Cali. Everything has been tested and 100%functionable.

I have no control of what other members commented about your customer's car. But it would be great if you can leave me out of the discussion. Essarak Huot himself spoke with me in person & asked me for permission before he started this project. He loved my car & asked if he can use some of my ideas on his. I told him to go for it, I even sent him the SAME EXACT flares that i used on my car. Now I'm not making any comments about "who's copying who" & "who got this & who doesn't". But if you are so anal about his car is better than mine, feel free to trailer it to s.cali when its done. I would love to have a friendly competition with another BAD CL on the showground.

Andy Tai
2001 Acura 3.2 CL
www.illmaticonline.com
Old 11-24-2003, 09:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you tell him andy....

i still think andys car is better!
Old 11-24-2003, 09:53 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Andy car is complete. The other is work in progress. Let us wait and see some competition... 450 HP CL is Grrrr8!
Old 11-24-2003, 10:16 PM
got kUsToM?

Originally posted by Nashua_Night_Hawk
Andy car is complete. The other is work in progress. Let us wait and see some competition... 450 HP CL is Grrrr8!
nonono... im not done yet
Old 11-24-2003, 10:22 PM
Three Wheelin'

andy youll never be done..show that other guy watsup..rep for SO CAL!
Old 11-24-2003, 11:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
the challenge has been made.
Old 11-24-2003, 11:20 PM
Three Wheelin'

there is no challenge..this will be a walk in the park for andy
Old 11-25-2003, 12:33 AM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
but andy's car has those doors... hahaha
Old 11-25-2003, 07:00 PM
Banned

Great work you did on Essarak Huot's car. But honestly I don’t appreciate the comments you made about my car. First of I was the first one who tried to tuck 20s in a CL with 255/30/20 tires, when Essarak Huot simply used the same offset and setup I have on my wheels. I admitted that I had problems with my 20s at the beginning but everything has been taken care of. I saw ur post about u never had any problem with his wheels, but I was told by my sponsor Kreative Interior *the same one Essarak Huot went after I did* that Essarak Huot's wheels had problem clearing the fender as well I wasn't quite happy when I saw ur post about my nitrous not working either. I'm proud to say I was the first person who installed DP nitrous in a 2nd gen CL. This whole entire setup was professionally done by GTGroup Motorsport, Cali. Everything has been tested and 100%functionable.

I have no control of what other members commented about your customer's car. But it would be great if you can leave me out of the discussion. Essarak Huot himself spoke with me in person & asked me for permission before he started this project. He loved my car & asked if he can use some of my ideas on his. I told him to go for it, I even sent him the SAME EXACT flares that i used on my car. Now I'm not making any comments about "who's copying who" & "who got this & who doesn't". But if you are so anal about his car is better than mine, feel free to trailer it to s.cali when its done. I would love to have a friendly competition with another BAD CL on the showground.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by XkRaZiX

Ok, I've been flamed and I've been congratulated for the CL project. I appreciate all comments concerning my project and Ross'es body work. Let me express my opinion about my car and Andy CL, I've been noticing ever since I started this project Andy (aka)XkRaZiXis is a little sensitive about this whole situation.
Why? I duno... but that's how I feel from reading his previous Post. Andy , by now I know and everyone who's been reading your post get the point you trying to prove... you mention numerous of times that you were the first of this and the first of that, you repeatedly go on and on. If this is your way of getting recognition then let it be! But you-----> your self say that you don't care about me doing the flares or what ever I do-- correct, no? I didn't built this project to intentionally be better than you or to cause any conflict between us. I see and recognize your creativity with your CL, so why are you so uptight ? You claim you were the first of everything so that leaves me the second of everything, happy? This project to me is a hobby something that I can keep my self busy.... I was never a fan of sitting at a car show for hours to see if my car will get or be the best of show, I get the satisfaction of having a nice and decent looking car, but I don't blame you for being a very competitive CL owner..

My whole point to this reply is to let you and other CL member on this board to understand why I mod my car..... I don't think there's anything for me to proved but to enjoy my CL. I see that you are upset because of what other members say and mention about your car that were false. But that shouldn't bother you right? since you know for your self what's true and what's not. For the guys on the board, it is typical for them to instigate between both of our car which i think is amusing, thats why we have this forum.. So to come to a conclusion.... I will mod my CL how ever I feel and the way I want that makes me I guess you have a different perspective of building your car (CL)

I hope this will satisfy your recognition, But one day if I feel I want to be your competition and decide to trailer my car to CA it's not a problem and competing against you doesn't bother me at all..I will say it again I'm not here to be the best or be the spot light on A-CL board so I hope you understand that there is no beef here besides what the member are posting about our cars...

BTW I bought my CL to enjoy the what the 6speed have to offer and to dress it up for Show and Go I will enjoy the hell out of the car as much as I can ......there is no promise for 2marow.....so you can look at this any way you want dude. Have fun with your car just don't garage it........
Old 11-25-2003, 07:37 PM
Still trolling

Old 11-25-2003, 10:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts
damn, who gives a shit about what other board members said or think. just do whatever you like. I mean, this is just a board, not a soap opera, don't let it effect you that much.
Old 11-25-2003, 10:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts
oh yeah, sweet work, how much did that set you back? bodywork and paint, not engine mods...
Old 11-26-2003, 02:51 AM
Team Owner

Received 4,273 Likes on 3,050 Posts
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Essarak Huot

Originally posted by XkRaZiX

Ok, I've been flamed and I've been congratulated for the CL project. I appreciate all comments concerning my project and Ross'es body work. Let me express my opinion about my car and Andy CL, I've been noticing ever since I started this project Andy (aka)XkRaZiXis is a little sensitive about this whole situation.
Why? I duno... but that's how I feel from reading his previous Post. Andy , by now I know and everyone who's been reading your post get the point you trying to prove... you mention numerous of times that you were the first of this and the first of that, you repeatedly go on and on. If this is your way of getting recognition then let it be! But you-----> your self say that you don't care about me doing the flares or what ever I do-- correct, no? I didn't built this project to intentionally be better than you or to cause any conflict between us. I see and recognize your creativity with your CL, so why are you so uptight ? You claim you were the first of everything so that leaves me the second of everything, happy? This project to me is a hobby something that I can keep my self busy.... I was never a fan of sitting at a car show for hours to see if my car will get or be the best of show, I get the satisfaction of having a nice and decent looking car, but I don't blame you for being a very competitive CL owner..

My whole point to this reply is to let you and other CL member on this board to understand why I mod my car..... I don't think there's anything for me to proved but to enjoy my CL. I see that you are upset because of what other members say and mention about your car that were false. But that shouldn't bother you right? since you know for your self what's true and what's not. For the guys on the board, it is typical for them to instigate between both of our car which i think is amusing, thats why we have this forum.. So to come to a conclusion.... I will mod my CL how ever I feel and the way I want that makes me I guess you have a different perspective of building your car (CL)

I hope this will satisfy your recognition, But one day if I feel I want to be your competition and decide to trailer my car to CA it's not a problem and competing against you doesn't bother me at all..I will say it again I'm not here to be the best or be the spot light on A-CL board so I hope you understand that there is no beef here besides what the member are posting about our cars...

BTW I bought my CL to enjoy the what the 6speed have to offer and to dress it up for Show and Go I will enjoy the hell out of the car as much as I can ......there is no promise for 2marow.....so you can look at this any way you want dude. Have fun with your car just don't garage it........
________
i dont think u can enjoy ur 6speed much with all that weight and 20s

Andy .. hit the switches HAHAHA

yo will... how come everybody has the same REAR BUMPER as ours???
y doesnt ur shop just custom a new rear bumper instead of buying JT's rear?
Old 11-26-2003, 03:10 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Old 11-26-2003, 08:52 AM
Banned

Originally posted by oonowindoo
________
i dont think u can enjoy ur 6speed much with all that weight and 20s

Andy .. hit the switches HAHAHA

yo will... how come everybody has the same REAR BUMPER as ours???
y doesnt ur shop just custom a new rear bumper instead of buying JT's rear?

Did I mention.. 19's on the way? ..............then again you didn't know.... but I will for sure you I will be posting some dyno's and time slip....... Stunna!
Old 11-26-2003, 09:00 AM
Certified Lurker

Good job being able to do that, but its one of the most horrible looking things i have ever scene....still waiting to see a kit even 25% as good looking as the sema kit...
Old 11-26-2003, 09:25 AM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
stunna?... wtf