Why can't I find good races?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 05:07 PM
I

Received 58 Likes on 24 Posts
Why can't I find good races?

Since I've had the car, I've only been in a couple of good races, and I drive A LOT of miles. I've already put about 18K miles on the car in about 6 months car.

The best one was against a Lightning from about 0-90, which I lost. I've also raced a Lexus SC430 which I beat by a carlength. There was a "kind of" race against an SRT-4, but we didn't line up, he just tried gunned it, I followed and we stayed even the whole time.

It seems like I only race shitty slow cars. In the last couple of days I spent 600 miles on the highway and only raced shitty cars. I whooped a scion tc with 2 kids like there is no tomorrow, I beat a Mazda 6 V6 by quite a few car lengths, and I totally destroyed a Lexus ES 300 by A LOT. On top of this, I was trying to pass a Jepp Grand Cherokee at about 90 mph and he gunned it so I couldn't get in between. I passed him with half a throttle. My girlfriend told me that he tried to not let me in after I had already passed me. I jeep liberty was on my ass in the middle lane, I gunned it, he tried to keep up, but I put buslengths on him.

So, why the heck can't I find good races, like an M3, or a Camaro Z28/SS or something like that. I know that I would lose, but I'd rather lose to a faster car that gives me an adrenaline rush than racing these suckers who lose by buslengths.