What the heck is with people???

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2004, 08:49 PM
G
Bitten.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What the heck is with people???

So, I pull into the grocery tonight to run in and get some grub. I had just gotten it washed and didn't want anything to happen to it-so I parked way the hell out towards the end of th lot. Well, I come out and see this girl walking away from the car that she parked next to mine. So, when I get over to my car, I check things out cause she parked kinda close. As soon as I round the corner, there is a nice new paint chip from the b*tch who parked smack right next to me!!!
On another note, on Saturday, I brought my car in for an alignment. The guy said that he might make small indentations on the wheels from where the machine connected to the wheel. So I said go ahead and do it as long as that is all that is going to happen. So, after he is done, he comes back and says that my camber is too far out to adjust-I have coilovers and it is down pretty far-and give me a quote for $500 to get a camber kit for the rear and install them. Needless to say, I said no thanks. When I got out to my car, they had severly chipped the clearcoat and scratched the rim. So I went inside to talk to the guy. He got the tech out and the tech started to say that the scratch happened before he got the car-and that he told me that he might damage the wheel when aligning it. Long story short-we argued for about 15 mins. until he just wlaked off. Unfortunatley, the manager was not there-so I will have to call him tomorrow. If that does not work, I will call BBB. But, damn, this makes me soo damn angry.

What the hell is with people these days????
Old 05-23-2004, 08:57 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That bitch just wanted to park next to your car so hers would look worse...reminds me of that commercial where the lot is empty and the asshole parks next to the car and opens the door.
Old 05-23-2004, 08:59 PM
G
Bitten.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah I know, that is all that I could think off when I parked out that far. But I thought, heck, I am in TX, and for the most part people are pretty nice. Key words being "for the most part".