What car do you drive and how many miles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 12:22 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by zeroday
um...yeah...where's the bunny with a pancake on its head when you need it.

Here's the part I DO get; you brag more than anyone on this forum. True ballers don't brag about their shit constantly. Lame.
really so tell me what Im a bragging about now not having those cars :thinking:

there are guys in every forum that have multiple cars and Im talking about expensive cars. I dont have any of that just one car so what. Dont feel bad because you cant talk about your Z like its all that. If I remember correctly your the one that was bragging about your Z to all the acura guys and I was the one that said it look nice. Everybody else was saying your car was ugly and the interior was ugly. I said I like it and it was nice...does that sound like somebody conceited.

and who is a baller dude a true baller wouldnt be wasting his time posting on a forum dude. Go to the Benz forum and look under the S55 or CL600 forum nobody post....true ballers
Old 01-20-2004, 12:49 AM
Any Lady Want One??? :-P

Originally posted by thealliance15
01 CL-S 138k KM
Originally posted by ktown378
01 CLS 73.5k miles

do i win?
I dunno pretty close though.

'01 CLS 74k mi :bigclap:

2nd Tranny
3rd Set of Tires
3rd Set of Brakes
Passenger Set Motor Problem
No Chips than a bag of Chips Ahoy

But I still love her and runs just as good as day one
Old 01-20-2004, 12:57 AM
CL-S retired 10.17.06

01 CL-s w/ 41K
96 Toyota paseo w/ 76K
Old 01-20-2004, 01:29 AM
Got da Internet Goin Nutz

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
'01 CL-S 82K (just retired on 12/31/03)
'03 Mercury Mountaineer 1300 miles (kid on the way it's for the wife)
'94 Mercury Capri XR2 77K miles (had one in college I got this one to reminice (sp?) 1 of only 388 made in the world)
'94 Kia Sportage EX 4X4 103K miles (daily driver/wifes old college car - will drive until I get a house and save up money for some '06 model that has not been released yet!)
Old 01-20-2004, 06:41 AM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by lou
Dont feel bad because you cant talk about your Z like its all that.
well, your benz definitely aint all that either but that doesn't stop you from apparently. :ghey:

Originally posted by lou
If I remember correctly your the one that was bragging about your Z to all the acura guys and I was the one that said it look nice.
show me the post where i bragged prick. unlike you i don't start threads every week bragging about my new shift knob/steering wheel/alpine radio/dvd player etc etc etc etc

oh and now you're spouting off about your plans for a new house, ducati, and cl500...i'm really looking forward to the 35 threads and 400+ pictures you'll post when that shit happens.
Old 01-20-2004, 07:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
Old 01-20-2004, 10:05 AM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Sellout
Oh yeah.
Old 01-20-2004, 10:16 AM
Banned

well, your benz definitely aint all that either but that doesn't stop you from apparently. :ghey:

show me the post where i bragged prick. unlike you i don't start threads every week bragging about my new shift knob/steering wheel/alpine radio/dvd player etc etc etc etc

oh and now you're spouting off about your plans for a new house, ducati, and cl500...i'm really looking forward to the 35 threads and 400+ pictures you'll post when that shit happens.

oh yea prick....its not my fault you cant afford any mods you idiot. You dont post about anything cause you dont have anything. You probably got mortgage payments on your Z kid. Talk to me when your making moves you sound like nothing but a hater.

guys here are pics of my Z....and they looks stock as fuck. :ghey: get something or else dont say shit. Nice try to get me all worked up but it doesnt work cause your nothing but a jealous fuck.

do you think I would get mad cause you post pics about your new mods on your Z. Stupid thats what the forum is for you idiot...unlike you that talks about the fucking drama in your life :ultraghey:

ohh and by the way can you post pics of your ride I can always use a good laugh.
Old 01-20-2004, 10:16 AM
Poppin them thangs

01 CL-s 60K
03 Accord EX-L 20 K
Old 01-20-2004, 11:23 AM
Race Director

Originally posted by lou
oh yea prick....its not my fault you cant afford any mods you idiot. You dont post about anything cause you dont have anything. You probably got mortgage payments on your Z kid. Talk to me when your making moves you sound like nothing but a hater.

guys here are pics of my Z....and they looks stock as fuck. :ghey: get something or else dont say shit. Nice try to get me all worked up but it doesnt work cause your nothing but a jealous fuck.

do you think I would get mad cause you post pics about your new mods on your Z. Stupid thats what the forum is for you idiot...unlike you that talks about the fucking drama in your life :ultraghey:

ohh and by the way can you post pics of your ride I can always use a good laugh.
i do well enough to afford your small time benz and then some you ignorant punk. I don't have enough money for mods on my Z yet I can afford a second car that's worth about 14k$ that I paid 10k$ for in CASH? Not to mention my integra that's worth 3k$ that's sitting in my driveway waiting to be sold? You're a fucking asshat. I'd love to see your credit card bills.

unlike you i don't make bad financial decisions dumping what is probably your entire paycheck into a car you're just going to trade in a few months then advertise your poor judgement in doing so on a public forum. I've got enough in the bank right now to buy and sell your small time bitch ass..mostly because I make good financial decisions unlike yourself. How much have you lost this year on cars? Sorry but if you make those kinds of decisions in other financial matters you are likely one paycheck away from financial ruin...

Oh and btw, in the future if I post anything about my life on this forum you should take notes. Apparently you don't have one. Eat shit and die fucker.
Old 01-20-2004, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

i find this kinda funny since Lou bought a USED CLK and Zero bought a NEW Z.

Arent they both the same price then?
Old 01-20-2004, 11:51 AM
Fuct in the hed!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Jesal = Instigator.....
Old 01-20-2004, 11:55 AM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
03 TLS - 26k miles.

This thread is getting good!
Old 01-20-2004, 12:17 PM
horny =

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
01 CLS 28k

01 Jeep Cherokee 53K

Yeah thats right both ride on
Old 01-20-2004, 12:20 PM
Banned

i do well enough to afford your small time benz and then some you ignorant punk. I don't have enough money for mods on my Z yet I can afford a second car that's worth about 14k$ that I paid 10k$ for in CASH? Not to mention my integra that's worth 3k$ that's sitting in my driveway waiting to be sold? You're a fucking asshat. I'd love to see your credit card bills.

unlike you i don't make bad financial decisions dumping what is probably your entire paycheck into a car you're just going to trade in a few months then advertise your poor judgement in doing so on a public forum. I've got enough in the bank right now to buy and sell your small time bitch ass..mostly because I make good financial decisions unlike yourself. How much have you lost this year on cars? Sorry but if you make those kinds of decisions in other financial matters you are likely one paycheck away from financial ruin...

Oh and btw, in the future if I post anything about my life on this forum you should take notes. Apparently you don't have one. Eat shit and die fucker.

uuuuu Im so impressed your driving a Z and some other skateboard

so you think Im in debt up to my eyeballs sorry but if I was how do you think Im gonna buy a house and upgrade my cars. (there goes your theory) furthermore I would move outta of your mom's house before you start talking about making money "Mom ILL be right there for dinner " :ghey:

dude you have nothing to impress me so save all that "hot air " my APR is 4.2 on my Benz with payments of low $300 which I can pay off all together.

your a kid and you dont have any money for shit....volvo with 90K miles on it is suppose to impress me

your whack, your Z is definelty whack, and so is your 2 other scateboards. My Alpine ice cost more than you beaters RETARD. My watch is more than your Volvo and the Z brand new is worth about 1/2 of what my Benz is worth brand new

whos laughing now stupid
Old 01-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Full-Time IDIoT---DoH!!!

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
02 av6 coupe 19.5k
Old 01-20-2004, 12:37 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by lou
uuuuu Im so impressed your driving a Z and some other skateboard

so you think Im in debt up to my eyeballs sorry but if I was how do you think Im gonna buy a house and upgrade my cars. (there goes your theory) furthermore I would move outta of your mom's house before you start talking about making money "Mom ILL be right there for dinner " :ghey:

dude you have nothing to impress me so save all that "hot air " my APR is 4.2 on my Benz with payments of low $300 which I can pay off all together.

your a kid and you dont have any money for shit....volvo with 90K miles on it is suppose to impress me

your whack, your Z is definelty whack, and so is your 2 other scateboards. My Alpine ice cost more than you beaters RETARD. My watch is more than your Volvo and the Z brand new is worth about 1/2 of what my Benz is worth brand new

whos laughing now stupid
You simply prove my point more with every post. You brag non stop here and think you're impressing someone...reality is alot of people here think you're a tool.

Why don't you start a new thread about your new 'baller' watch (i assume you're not referring to your omega right ? cus we both know how much those cost... ) and your alpine Ice and whatever other crap you put on your credit card. Oh and we need more pics of your old ass USED benz. Have you turned it into an AMG 'look-alike' yet you poser? Aren't you the toolbox that showed up for a car meet that no one else went to and then took pictures of you sitting in your car using a timer? Goddamn this is too easy.
Old 01-20-2004, 12:40 PM
still a Masshole

haha!
Old 01-20-2004, 12:42 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by lou
My watch is more than your Volvo and the Z brand new is worth about 1/2 of what my Benz is worth brand new
OK Lou, I am officially calling your punk ass out. Let's see this 79k$ watch Lou. I REALLY want to see it. And don't be scavenging pics from around the net...I wanna see it next to today's newspaper. I'll be waiting for the pics.

Lou=
Old 01-20-2004, 12:43 PM
Senior Moderator

fawk i need more salt
Old 01-20-2004, 12:44 PM
Moderator Alumnus

want some salty protein?
Old 01-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Banned

You simply prove my point more with every post. You brag non stop here and think you're impressing someone...reality is alot of people here think you're a tool.

Why don't you start a new thread about your new 'baller' watch (i assume you're not referring to your omega right ? cus we both know how much those cost... ) and your alpine Ice and whatever other crap you put on your credit card. Oh and we need more pics of your old ass USED benz. Have you turned it into an AMG 'look-alike' yet you poser? Aren't you the toolbox that showed up for a car meet that no one else went to and then took pictures of you sitting in your car using a timer? Goddamn this is too easy.
I dont get it you start telling me about all the stuff you got which is nothing and then when I prove it....you cry foul

do I remember the post your talking about ???NO

do I remember any of your post ??
NO who fucking cares

as far as anybody thinking Im a tool, IM willing to except that unlike you wanting to be cool...are we in HS still

omega watch yea right thats how much I dont brag stupid I have something nice that im doing up. wait Ill show pics

you dont like my post fine, dont look at them but dont talk to me about you 90K Volvo and beater Sentra as like they're some type of prize.

did I prove you right so far YOU ARE A TOOL :THUMBSUP:
Old 01-20-2004, 12:51 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by lou
I dont get it you start telling me about all the stuff you got which is nothing and then when I prove it....you cry foul

do I remember the post your talking about ???NO

do I remember any of your post ??
NO who fucking cares

as far as anybody thinking Im a tool, IM willing to except that unlike you wanting to be cool...are we in HS still

omega watch yea right thats how much I dont brag stupid I have something nice that im doing up. wait Ill show pics

you dont like my post fine, dont look at them but dont talk to me about you 90K Volvo and beater Sentra as like they're some type of prize.

did I prove you right so far YOU ARE A TOOL :THUMBSUP:
you moron. i posted about my other two cars because you called me out saying i couldn't afford mods. wasn't trying to impress anyone. that would be your full time job here. obviously though it does prove i can afford mods which is contrary to what you implied. Where's the watch pics? We're waiting? Lets see this rare Patek Phillipe...I know my watches dude this better be good.

Old 01-20-2004, 12:53 PM
Race Director

tick tock...cmon Lou lets see those pics...lets see your baller watch...

Old 01-20-2004, 12:55 PM
Banned

OK Lou, I am officially calling your punk ass out. Let's see this 79k$ watch Lou. I REALLY want to see it. And don't be scavenging pics from around the net...I wanna see it next to today's newspaper. I'll be waiting for the pics.

Lou=
what who ever said I have a $79K watch stupid.

I said that I have a watch that I wear everyday that cost more than you Volvo with 91K miles on

then I said that your Z brand new is worth about half of a brand new CLK 430...give or take a few.

dude you got owned relax no reason to get all bitchy about it. take it like a man

how much is that volvo worth by the way ???
Old 01-20-2004, 12:58 PM
Senior Moderator

its kinda like watching dogs chase their own tails...
Old 01-20-2004, 12:59 PM
Banned

believe me I know this is sooo stupid

so stupid

Lou
Old 01-20-2004, 01:00 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by lou
what who ever said I have a $79K watch stupid.

I said that I have a watch that I wear everyday that cost more than you Volvo with 91K miles on

then I said that your Z brand new is worth about have of a brand new CLK 430...give or take a few.

dude you got owned relax no reason to get all bitchy about it. take it like a man

how much is that volvo worth by the way ???
Backstepping already? Your watch is worth what then? It's worth more than 14k$ which is retail value for my volvo? haha I bet you're talking about your seamaster you lying prick..that shit aint worth 2k new. Keep posting big money man. I'm really enjoying you proving my point for me. No effrot required. You are a pompous bragging ass toolbox.
Old 01-20-2004, 01:07 PM
Banned

Backstepping already? Your watch is worth what then? It's worth more than 14k$ which is retail value for my volvo? haha I bet you're talking about your seamaster you lying prick..that shit aint worth 2k new. Keep posting big money man. I'm really enjoying you proving my point for me. No effrot required. You are a pompous bragging ass toolbox.
what re-read my post and see what Im talking about.

come on let me see

you want me to say your Z is the best and your other cars are the shit ??? sorry but I just cant lie bro

you dont like my Benz good ....you'll still be seeing more pics.

time will tell killer..you think Im full of shit stick around and you'll learn BOY

enough is enough...to be continued

Lou
Old 01-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts

Old 01-20-2004, 01:11 PM
I love my G sedan

My current car is a 2003 Infiniti G35 sedan, Twilight Blue/Willow.
Old 01-20-2004, 01:33 PM
Advanced

02 CLS 30k
Old 01-20-2004, 02:01 PM
still a Masshole

If anyone brags about their whips its Jesal!
Old 01-20-2004, 02:06 PM

Talk about some hi-jackin'.
Old 01-20-2004, 02:32 PM
Fuct in the hed!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Its so funny to see people posting their cr and milage in between Lou and Zero fighting.....
Old 01-20-2004, 02:42 PM
horny =

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally posted by Nicky Pass
Its so funny to see people posting their cr and milage in between Lou and Zero fighting.....
Old 01-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Burning Brakes

2002 Dodge Neon (long D car) 38,000 miles
2003 Acura CL-S (daily driving) 17,000 miles
Old 01-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Has been sold for a while

2003 CL-S 6 speed...18K

Also, I see nothing wrong with a brand new stock 350Z. It's truly an awesome car.
Old 01-20-2004, 04:30 PM
Race Director

Originally posted by J.T.'s 3.2TL
2003 CL-S 6 speed...18K

Also, I see nothing wrong with a brand new stock 350Z. It's truly an awesome car.
thanks, i agree. my car is however not exactly stock though. Lou is just misinformed/confused/mentally challenged. i just never bragged about the mods i've done to it...but for those interested: crawford upper intake manifold, technosquare ecu, insaneamine hyper grounding kit, stillen rear spoiler, 're' badged rear with carbon fiber emblems, carbon fiber front finisher, sparco x-speed shifter, momo shift boot, ...some other crap too but whatever. rims coming soon, then FI by the summer assuming i finish reading the books i bought on FI.

Oh and Lou i'm 30 btw so you can quit with the KID crap. I'm your daddy, didn't your mommy tell ya? :o
Old 01-20-2004, 04:40 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by bent09
there hasn't been a better use for this smiley yet.

Quick Reply: What car do you drive and how many miles?