V1 Saved My Ass!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2002, 01:29 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
V1 Saved My Ass!!!

Ok so i'm heading back to PAA for a service appointment this morning. It's about 9am and i'm on 78 East in N.J. There are slow cars ahead and i manage to pass them /w a high speed pass....SAFELY. I was about 25mins late leaving the house and so I wanted to make up the time so I decided to cruise at 90mph for a while. Well, i'm by myself in the left lane of a 3 lane highway. My V1 goes off. A strong blast K band about half way....I see on coming traffic somebody was flashed their highs at me....THANK YOU!!!!! and then i look ahead and i see the
po-po chillen in the cut behind a hill. It's about 600 yards ahead of me so i had some time. The road is going up and ascending to the left.

FAWK. I slam my brakes on and slow down to about 60 because the limit is 65. I don't get anything on V1 until i pass the trooper. I get two strong blasts of K. PHEW! Of course I'm already slowed down so i'm good or so i thought...... He pulls out and then begins to pursue me....I'm like this fuck wants a piece of the VTEC....i dropped 5>3 and toasted him

I'm kidding I'd be in jail at this point that were the case.

ANYWAY. The pigly wiggly gets behind me and I'm thinking shit he must have gotten me before. So as i'm getting ready to get my license/reg out he pulls to my side and puts on his megaphone thinger and screams at me " DON"T DRIVE IN THE LEFT LANE" Baehaehaehe he knew he had me but never got me with the gun so he couldn't pull me over. I was releaved to say the least. Since 9/11 i've been pulled over more times then i care to recall. No big deal or anything I have nothing to hide. I just hate dealing with the "asshole" attitude that they usually give me.

One question. I've been driving with the big L instead of A. Would i have recieved an earlier warning if i had it in A????
Old 06-08-2002, 03:30 PM
'Cooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dunno bout the A vs. L, but i just wanna make sure im clear bout something...u say that u got a K blast at 90 first, then another couple shots at 60???...is it possible there was another smokey involved, and the smokey u saw was meant to pull u over, not gun u necessarily??

i've been finding these days cops work in teams of 2...1 to gun u, and another to pull u over a couple miles down the road.

the second and third K blasts after u pass the cop sound fine, it's the first K blast im interested in...maybe u just got lucky and it was a false alarm coincidentally combined with the real thing

glad u didn't get roasted how was PAA???? anything out of the ordinary Jens is so good at catching???

i'll never forget the first time i went to PAA...Jens pulled the car forward about 30 feet, got out, and said "your alignment's off a quarter turn...how could u drive this thing??" LOL...i was like ...then after i found out the alignment was on the house, i was like :wackit:
Old 06-08-2002, 03:53 PM
Old timer

Man we needs cops like that in MD to scream at the fucking retards that clog up all the left lanes.
Old 06-08-2002, 06:52 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Yeah, i did some testing on the way back cause I ran into more five-o. A is the only way to go. L is great cause it takes out a bunch of crap. HOWEVER, A includes those first faint blasts of K that just bounced off of some car in front you. My woman and I are driving back to my place and she's in front. I get a couple of K blasts. I flick my highs cause she's in front and we both pull over. Not 5 secs later po-po sitting there! I know i wouldn't have gotten the signal warning if i had it set to L.

The first blast at 90 was signal bounce. There wouldn't have been anywhere for the other guy to hide unless he was in the bushes on top of some very large hills.

Nah no falses Second, third time i got hit it was the same singal strenght.

I was VERY lucky today.

Naw, nothing out of the ordinary. Service went well as usual I picked up that touch up paint finally hehe They didn't have any of the light housing....ya know the one that melted cause i put the m6 in the driver door Which reminds me, I need to take pics and post.

Originally posted by Scooter
dunno bout the A vs. L, but i just wanna make sure im clear bout something...u say that u got a K blast at 90 first, then another couple shots at 60???...is it possible there was another smokey involved, and the smokey u saw was meant to pull u over, not gun u necessarily??

i've been finding these days cops work in teams of 2...1 to gun u, and another to pull u over a couple miles down the road.

the second and third K blasts after u pass the cop sound fine, it's the first K blast im interested in...maybe u just got lucky and it was a false alarm coincidentally combined with the real thing

glad u didn't get roasted how was PAA???? anything out of the ordinary Jens is so good at catching???

i'll never forget the first time i went to PAA...Jens pulled the car forward about 30 feet, got out, and said "your alignment's off a quarter turn...how could u drive this thing??" LOL...i was like ...then after i found out the alignment was on the house, i was like :wackit:
Old 06-08-2002, 06:54 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Originally posted by JRock
Man we needs cops like that in MD to scream at the fucking retards that clog up all the left lanes.
What up rock? Good to meet you at PAA.

Yeah, no clogging on my part. I was blazing However, I know what you mean. The ride back on 95S had some of those left-lane
squaters.