ummm... a'int nuttin' better than MUTTON

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 11:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
ummm... a'int nuttin' better than MUTTON

so like any good shepard...when he sees one of his flock stray...he seeks to round him back up into the heard...well...im not that shepard...instead,im the wolf and this goat was not getting away...

drving along looking for action, i see a dressed up GTO ...looked alot like the SEMA '05 GTO...but didnt have the scoops on the hood, and was yellow and black...loud exhaust,but sounded weird? cant describe it..and im pretty sure neon under lights?...twice from 50 rolls i ran him down like he was going backwards,driver or passenger wouldnt look over ...im looking back at them as i go by 100 ish both times, (they took the hit with no sign ahead of time they were going)...after the 2nd run i paced and asked lets catch a light..the woman passenger 70 ish and hick looking was like HUH? again i said catch a light, as they turned off...the driver too was 70 ish and looked like a redneck...from the looks of the car i expected new york pourtorican teenagers ...no offense to any of you in that category...later that night i ran a lightning 40-105+ and just had a nose on him...
Old 05-16-2005, 12:39 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Good kill on both counts!!
Old 05-16-2005, 01:27 AM
Blown LS6!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Um, sounds like you were picking on two old people who were just out on a date. Maybe they were just scared of you when they tried to accelerate away?

And BTW, you can't make blanket stereotype statements and follow them with "no offense to any of you in that category" and be excused. Come on man, you're 36 and still talk like that?

Nice kills nontheless.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:35 AM
SOB type-s

ok but next time make sure they are racing too.

This guy is saying he killed an 05 gto, dude all of us love our cars and yes they are powerfull but there is no way you can eat up a gto like that even with a s/c or nos especialy if he hed work done next time make sure they are racing. And yeah, next time you wanna say a racist thing like you said make sure any of us ny's or pr arent behind you.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by sob4681
This guy is saying he killed an 05 gto, dude all of us love our cars and yes they are powerfull but there is no way you can eat up a gto like that even with a s/c or nos especialy if he hed work done next time make sure they are racing. And yeah, next time you wanna say a racist thing like you said make sure any of us ny's or pr arent behind you.
it was an '04 and...im =ly as fast as an '05
Old 05-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts

I'm keeping up with LS1 in my car.

typeR's car is faster than my car.

Therefore, by a simple math equation, typeR's car is faster than LS1's. Take a look at his signature.
Old 05-16-2005, 02:21 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I dont think TypeR was trying to be racist...
GTOs are damn fast and no stock CLs could keep up with those. However, TypeR's CL is special (hehe) if you check his signature you will notice that it is not a regular 3.2 liter CL...
Old 05-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
And yeah, next time you wanna say a racist thing like you said make sure any of us ny's or pr arent behind you.
It's always funny to see a noob's feathers get ruffled.
Old 05-16-2005, 03:20 PM
///M POWER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thirteen thirty, read mother fuckers
Old 05-16-2005, 03:59 PM
Lead Footed

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Another :noob: that thinks our cars are slow . . . sure a GTO would take a stock TypeS, but not the more seriously moded ones . . . maybe this guy doesn't know that these cars can be moded . . . either that or it's some zealot that can't take one of his favs losing. Just like the guy that got his panties in a wad when the G35C went down . . . and then he get personal with Allmotor and myself . .

. . . I'm just writing this guy of as another poor lost soul with no clue as to our cars potential.

. . . and he's got some nerve . . talk about calling the pot black . . .

BTW . . . good kills and good fun there typeR .. . . . . . but do be safe . . .

Ruf
Old 05-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Lead Footed

Originally Posted by darrinb
thirteen thirty,
as in 13.30 sec in the quarter?

I guess this guy thought that was his 0-60 time.

Ruf
Old 05-16-2005, 08:43 PM
///M POWER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha, prolly ruff
Old 05-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts

Even this track season with fouled plugs and a loose belt I beat a GTO twice. He ran 13.8 @ 101 to my 13.7 @ 104.

TypeR's car has run low 13s before. (As did mine).

You've got a lot to learn before you start bashing members that have been here forever.
Old 05-18-2005, 12:44 AM
Blown LS6!!

There's this yellow GTO w/ exhaust and drop-in filter that runs low 14's all day long at Pacific Raceways. He can't get the thing into the 13's...
Old 05-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Lead Footed

Originally Posted by Seattle Cl-S
There's this yellow GTO w/ exhaust and drop-in filter that runs low 14's all day long at Pacific Raceways. He can't get the thing into the 13's...

But the trade rags report that they run high 13s!

This is what many folks don't understand. No two car will run exactly the same time . . . technology is not that perfect to ensure identical results each and everytime. I remember back when the first Pontiac Firehawks came out they had a real problem getting consistent performance out of them . . . by the tune of more than 1 sec in the 1/4 mile . . . that's big and on the highend. We all know that we see a range of 3-5 10th amoung our cars . . . granted that weather, location, driver, etc will have an effect, but I'm talking about the range I've see from our DFW area group's track outings.

As I've said many a times . . . . a 1/2 second difference is meaningless at the track or on the street . . . it all comes down to driver execution and the individual car, etc.

Ruf