Some little sh!t keyed my car!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2002 | 12:02 PM
Who Needs a Type-S?

Originally posted by Slimey
This coming from someone who mocks those who don't live in New York.

That's a nice 'unlimited' social view you have.

wow it includes a link too, how detailed

stop being a girl, go eat a cheesesteak
Old 12-10-2002 | 12:14 PM
Where is my super sauce?

Originally posted by tuRb0mikEy
wow it includes a link too, how detailed

stop being a girl, go eat a cheesesteak
How old are you, 12? Grow up and get a life.
Old 12-10-2002 | 12:19 PM
Moderator Alumnus

don't blame me for your failed attempts at reading comprehension.

Nah, I read it just right. Run that paragraph through MS word and tell me what you get.

scrapped and i clawed to be at my good place now,

Congratulations, so did I so I guess were even there.

I don't put down people who have more at their disposal, but their limited social views are 100% annoying.

That's pretty hypocritical to say if you look through your own posts on this forum. Do a search, step back, and re-evaluate what you just wrote. Better yet follow that link that was provided to you in an earlier reply.

what does living in a ghetto have anything to do with it?

You felt very compelled to tell us how in you neck of the woods this would be the least of his problems. You tell me, what the fuck did YOUR geographic location have to do with the initial discussion. I say.. ummmm .. nothing.

since you are a white man do you automatically assume everyone who doesn't have things handed down to them lives in the ghetto?

Oh, so your gonna push the race card on me. Don't go there, color has nothing to do with this. There is white trash just as much as there is yellow, black, and any other trash out there. I think it was a pretty assinine thing for you to go down this road considering no one else is even seeing it that way.

because a lack of material possessions is the defining chracteristic of being ghetto?

You tell me, you put yourself in that bed when you felt so compelled to tell us about where you live.

stop living in your own worlds and open up your eyes. you think that i would NOT rather be rich all my life? that's a pretty fucking stupid assumption, who would choose to work if you could have everything given to you?

I'm a hard worker by blood and choice no lazy people in my family. I could win the lottery tommorow and probably still hold down a job just to stay grounded in reality. I've never had things 'handed to me' so I guess I can't field that one, ask PGATOUR he's the resident spoiled brat here. MUCH LOVE TONY!

if you're so insecure over being a pansy, don't badger those who worked at their shit

Well, if you weren't doing such a good job of making an ass out of yourself by assuming I'm such rich white kid we wouldn't be discussing this any further. I'm from the school of hard knocks too I just don't feel compelled to hate on people that do have it better than me. Obviously, you do
Old 12-13-2002 | 05:44 PM
Black is a ***** to Clean

NEW INFO! NEED HELP

UPDATE! (Very long, bear with me ) Intense crime drama!

Need your help on this one guys. I finally got a possible lead on the person responsible for my damage! The first, and so far only person I ever suspected was this girl who I unfortunately met recently (serious guys, none of that "is she hot?" crap, she was not a lover, just a hick I happened to have a confrontation with). She is also a high school student, probably dropped out (oxy moron then!), about 18 years old.

Ever since I asked if she was "foreign" in a conversation, she has had issues with me. She seems like the white racist hick type, but I never though it would go further than a persona. Her brother goes to my school and is friends with a lot of my brother's friends. When I met her, she was getting a sandwich at a deli with her brother and one of my brother's friends who knows me. After the foreigner remark (which she took great offense in), she proceeded with some racists remarks to me and my Indian background. I thought she was just a crazy hick messing around. She said I better watch myself or I'm going to get my ass kicked. Again, I thought she was like most teens, and just making random unacted statements. Later that week, I get an IM from this bitch, talking about kicking my ass and being an Indian (which she obviously knew from my bro's friend). She wanted to know if we should meet somewhere and kick my ass Crazy bitch. I just rubbed her retarded comebacks off and ignored her.

Then this entire scratch and nails in tires situation occurs maybe 1-2 weeks before we "met". She was the only one I thought would do this shit, but she seemed like the type who wouldn't be a pussy and do something like vandalism, and would instead do/say something to my face. Just tonight, I heard from another friend of my brother that heard from another friend that she did this. This friend told my bro's friend that he supposedly talked to this bitch's brother (who obviously knows of me), who told him that his sister did it, taking a nail and making the different scratches, and then taking the nail and PUTTING IT IN A TIRE!

I must update you guys on my tire situation. When Acura did an oil change in the last week, they checked out my tires and found ANOTHER one deep in TREAD in the front right tire. It was removed (about 2in. long!) and patched. He said the rear right tire (one I mentioned in first post and was probably attacked or ran over about a week or two prior to the scratches) would be fine with the nail in sidewall. This girl could have done that sidewall attack prior to the scratch. The night she scratched, I guess so put the nail in the tread of the other tire. I noticed a large amount of air missing in that tire (few days AFTER the scratch) and asked the tech about it, who discovered the other nail.

I already know that the "friend" who talked to her brother would not help me and in fact does not know I know. The brother only told her friend about it, supposedly, who then told it to my bro's friend (and was told by the friend not to tell me or my bro), who then informed me. My bro's friend thinks his friend would not make up that he talked to the brother, and I'm still not sure if its a rumor or truth.

I need help on what I should do. I already asked my bro's friend if he could squeeze more info out of his friend on the incident. Unfortunately, I know I could not ask his friend to help me on this, cause he does not even know or would want me to know, jeopardizing the relationship between the friend and crazy bitch's brother!

I think once I wait and try to get more info, I should call the cop who took my report, tell him of the recent rumors, and see what they think should happen. I think the cops would contact the family (who from what I've heard are all lunatics and druggies, which may be a problem if the parents defend their delinquent daughter).

Or should I have my parents TRY to talk to her parents? I'm already privileged to have this new information, at the risk of some other people's friendships that I would not want to see interfered with because they helped me. HELP!
Old 12-13-2002 | 06:21 PM
Three Wheelin'

so is she hot or not? if so i say do it to her. if not i say find a large girl and pay to kick her ass. video tape it either way and upload it here
Old 12-13-2002 | 06:23 PM

No, she is not hot! Big fat ugly hick...'nuff said
Old 12-13-2002 | 06:36 PM
Banned

Originally posted by tuRb0mikEy
don't blame me for your failed attempts at reading comprehension.

i scrapped and i clawed to be at my good place now, i don't put down people who have more at their disposal, but their limited social views are 100% annoying. what does living in a ghetto have anything to do with it? since you are a white man do you automatically assume everyone who doesn't have things handed down to them lives in the ghetto? because a lack of material possessions is the defining chracteristic of being ghetto?

stop living in your own worlds and open up your eyes. you think that i would NOT rather be rich all my life? that's a pretty fucking stupid assumption, who would choose to work if you could have everything given to you? if you're so insecure over being a pansy, don't badger those who worked at their shit
**Applause** Take a bow Turbo.....you're really growing on me now...
Old 12-14-2002 | 01:03 AM

da BUMP
Old 12-14-2002 | 05:57 AM
Instructor

you guys should get off turbomikey's back. it's not his fault shit like this happens in real life. just to let you guys know, my cousin was shot at the other night on I-80. no motive, just a random act of violence. unfortunately, everyone(3) got bucked atleast once; the passenger got hit on the cheek as he went to duck and is now in serious condition. my cousin on the other hand, got hit(3) in the leg but is okay; the rear passenger also got hit(1) in the leg and is doing fine. not to scare y'all, but shit like this happens and turbomikey was just stating a fact.

becareful guys, our roads are now occupied by these thugs who are willing to take any measure possible to give us what they believe we deserve.

fuck 'em!!!
Old 12-14-2002 | 08:36 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Originally posted by SilverBulletCLS
you guys should get off turbomikey's back. it's not his fault shit like this happens in real life. just to let you guys know, my cousin was shot at the other night on I-80. no motive, just a random act of violence. unfortunately, everyone(3) got bucked atleast once; the passenger got hit on the cheek as he went to duck and is now in serious condition. my cousin on the other hand, got hit(3) in the leg but is okay; the rear passenger also got hit(1) in the leg and is doing fine. not to scare y'all, but shit like this happens and turbomikey was just stating a fact.

becareful guys, our roads are now occupied by these thugs who are willing to take any measure possible to give us what they believe we deserve.

fuck 'em!!!
I still don't make the connection between what you are saying and what turbo said.
Old 12-14-2002 | 06:12 PM

Hmmm.. no one has actually responded to my update. I'd really like some advice!