SoCal - Silver CL-P? & CL-S

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2001, 12:26 AM
w.t.f., mate?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SoCal - Silver CL-P? & CL-S

~I was cruisin on the 55 N when I saw a silver CL-P(no spoiler, but new from Tustin Acura) being driven by a woman go onto the onramp. I pass her, give her a nod of the head, and then pass her. A few minutes later, she ended up behind me, but behind some stupid truck. Finally, the truck gets out of my lane and she creeps up behind me. I guess she was sick of my "slow" driving so she switched left one lane and passed me. Not to be outdone by a CL-P(no offense ) I change one lane right drop into SS, and hop into third, where I give the CL-P lady a patented CL-S flyby. I thought that would be the last I saw of her...
~I get off at the Wier Canyon exit and wait to make a right, and low and behold, I see her fly by me and make a left towards Savy Ranch. Well thats not the last I saw of her.
~I went to Target to go buy some boots for work, and I saw a woman that suspiciously looked like the CL-P woman. After I leave, I walk towards my car and I see a CL-P leave from the parking spot right next to me(wow, she parked next to me even though I parked far away lol).
~SO, was this anybody, or anybody's wife here? And if you are, and you're lurking, feel free to drop me an email. I'd like to know what you were thinking...

(edit was correcting some typos)
------------------
~Phil~!
2K1 CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia! ~Quantum tint~ ~hyper-white road lamps~ ~spoiler, baby!!~ ~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~ ~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~ ~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~ ~Getting a red Acura badge very shortly.~
~Xephyr CAI soon~
Former post count : Over 500!! FREAK!

[This message has been edited by Iridium130 (edited 01-27-2001).]
Old 01-28-2001, 12:33 AM
Pro

I think she is planning on stealing your type S badge if she hasn't yet. better go check on it.
Old 01-28-2001, 12:38 AM
Ride or Die

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by [DWI]:
I think she is planning on stealing your type S badge if she hasn't yet. better go check on it. </font>
Seriously,.. There is an APB out on her in the following cities:

Fullerton
Northridge
Malibu
Oceanside
San Clemente

Type-S Badge's are rare... for sure a collectors' item.

------------------
BODIZAFA
SATIN SILVER CL-S w/NAVIGATION

Dazz Matiz 19x8 wheels/Dark tint all around/All weather mats/Mudguards/Wheel locks/2-12" Apline Bass Subwoofers.
Old 01-28-2001, 01:08 AM
w.t.f., mate?

lol...why the heck would anyone want a Type-S badge? They are way smaller than Type-R badges and are way more inconspicuous. If someone is that starved for attention, they should be getting a fake 'R' badge.

Oh, Bodizafa, someone in Anaheim Hills got one jacked too. It just adds to the crime spree

------------------
~Phil~!
2K1 CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia! ~Quantum tint~ ~hyper-white road lamps~ ~spoiler, baby!!~ ~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~ ~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~ ~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~ ~Getting a red Acura badge very shortly.~
~Xephyr CAI soon~
Old 01-29-2001, 02:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iridium130:
lol...why the heck would anyone want a Type-S badge? They are way smaller than Type-R badges and are way more inconspicuous. If someone is that starved for attention, they should be getting a fake 'R' badge.

Oh, Bodizafa, someone in Anaheim Hills got one jacked too. It just adds to the crime spree

</font>
She's blond? If so, she must have been my neighbor!!
Old 01-29-2001, 08:04 PM
w.t.f., mate?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RandyMax:
She's blond? If so, she must have been my neighbor!! </font>
Hmm...I remember her being more of a brunette than a blonde. ::shrugs:: Ask her if she saw some Asian dude driving near/around her on Saturday

------------------
~Phil~!
~Xephyr CAI soon~