SilverKNight....what happened to your pics on accessing the stock amp?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2001 | 05:41 PM
Burning Brakes

SilverKNight....what happened to your pics on accessing the stock amp?

http://www.acura-cl.com/ubb/Archives...-1-006254.html . i can't view the pics anymore!!

------------------
CL-P....icy white!
moon roof visor: mud guards: genuine acura nose mask: genuine acura burlwood shift knob: polarg m-12 on blinkers: m-4s on internal lamps: m-4 on rear plate lamp: piaa bulbs on road lamps: K&N drop in filter: Catz XLO Driving lights: zaino polish
"i drive it like my grandma....j/k"
Old 06-15-2001 | 01:17 AM
Retired. Not available.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by icy CL:
http://www.acura-cl.com/ubb/Archives...-1-006254.html . i can't view the pics anymore!!

</font>
Icy CL, I'm sorry ... photopoint threatened to block access to my account cuz I had so many pics in there so I had to delete them. I will setup another account to put them in. In the mean time, if you wanna see them the link is below. copy and paste the link, click wont work.
http://home.talkcity.com/emoticonblv...her-/carstuff/

------------------
'01 Silver CL-S
Painted Mud Guard
Silver Aluminum Pedals
Customed self-installed sound system with 5-channel Kenwood Amp and 10in. Pioneer sub. in Customized box.
(modified) CAI.
Meshed grill.
My Pride
DOM 01/2001 #31432
Old 06-15-2001 | 02:29 AM
Instructor

hey ICY

I just checked out the pictures you posted and coming from a previous competitor and IASCA judge...you have done a GREAT job installing the amp and wiring the whole thing. I think you should give yourself a BIG pat on the back.... I've seen competition cars that looked worse.....and WON!!!!

Kudos man, good job..

------------------
'01 silver/black
NAVI
eibach springs
35% tint all around
some lighting upgrades!
Powerstop x-drilled rotors/ red calipers
AEM silver CAI

more to come slowly, waiting for $$$ for 1.8KW stereo
Old 06-15-2001 | 10:24 AM
Burning Brakes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SLVRTSUNAMI:
hey ICY

I just checked out the pictures you posted and coming from a previous competitor and IASCA judge...you have done a GREAT job installing the amp and wiring the whole thing. I think you should give yourself a BIG pat on the back.... I've seen competition cars that looked worse.....and WON!!!!

Kudos man, good job..

</font>
you refering to me? maybe you're refering to SilverKnight or someone else cuz i have not posted any pictures of my setup yet. but thanks anyway!

------------------
CL-P....icy white!
moon roof visor: mud guards: genuine acura nose mask: genuine acura burlwood shift knob: polarg m-12 on blinkers: m-4s on internal lamps: m-4 on rear plate lamp: piaa bulbs on road lamps: K&N drop in filter: Catz XLO Driving lights: zaino polish
Old 06-15-2001 | 10:50 AM
Burning Brakes

Thanks, SilverKnight!!

------------------
CL-P....icy white!
Old 06-15-2001 | 12:22 PM
Retired. Not available.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SLVRTSUNAMI:
hey ICY

Kudos man, good job..

</font>
If you refered to me, cool ... I'd like to hear it from a competitor or IASCA judge but I haven't had that chance since I would never compete in any sound-off even. The local sound stereo shop that's closed to my house discouraged me from doing self-install cuz they lose installation jobs.
Also all the pics I saw on car stereo mags were extremely well installed. They made my installation looks like a piece of junk.

Again, if the comment was for my installation, thanks for compliment. If not,

------------------
'01 Silver CL-S
Painted Mud Guard
Silver Aluminum Pedals
Customed self-installed sound system with 5-channel Kenwood Amp and 10in. Pioneer sub. in Customized box.
(modified) CAI.
Meshed grill.
My Pride
DOM 01/2001 #31432