side signal mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 10:44 PM
ny'r residing in maine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
side signal mirrors

I really would like to put a set of side signal mirrors on my car and am wondering if these would fit http://www.prolightstar.com/sidemirrors/ , there are two options, one for a four door accord which i am 99% sure have a different mirror size ( due to different a pillar, i believe). They also have them for a honda civic (too small?), has anyone done this? i did a search and got no result on point. i will continue searching to try and find the exact dimensions of our mirrors but that is probably impossible. what da ya think?
Old 09-21-2005, 05:09 PM
2015 RDX Base

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by getright
I really would like to put a set of side signal mirrors on my car and am wondering if these would fit http://www.prolightstar.com/sidemirrors/ , there are two options, one for a four door accord which i am 99% sure have a different mirror size ( due to different a pillar, i believe). They also have them for a honda civic (too small?), has anyone done this? i did a search and got no result on point. i will continue searching to try and find the exact dimensions of our mirrors but that is probably impossible. what da ya think?
I asked this question a little while back, the only person I know of was someone with a TL, I'll try to find the link.
Old 09-21-2005, 05:13 PM
2015 RDX Base

https://acurazine.com/forums/audio-video-electronics-navigation-22/tl-mirror-project-molding-tsx-blinkers-pics-300268/

There's a link to the thread, the guy used the TSX signals and molded them into his TL mirrors. I still want to take on this project, I love the signal mirrors on my SL, and I think it would give the CL a classier apperance.
Old 09-22-2005, 11:29 PM
ny'r residing in maine

thanks bro that looks sick and i agree with you completely, when done right it looks great, don't know if i'm capable of the molding but i'd like to find a way
Old 09-22-2005, 11:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,842 Likes on 13,997 Posts
There are some aftermarket mirrors you can buy that will replace the ones on the CL...I recall the catch was that they won't retain the heater however...
Old 09-23-2005, 04:29 PM
7th Gear

i jus gotta ask BadAcCLS
V-12 Bi-Turbo Powered

If you do really have $195,000 to spend on the sl65 amg and you could find a dealer that would have one which would be near inpossible. Y r you still driven an acura?? and y spend $200,000 on a benz u can get a lot more car for the $ and it looks jus like an sl 55 amg jus diff body kit rims and so on. I may not be a plumber but i can smell bullshit
Old 09-23-2005, 04:57 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by stilla
i jus gotta ask BadAcCLS
V-12 Bi-Turbo Powered

If you do really have $195,000 to spend on the sl65 amg and you could find a dealer that would have one which would be near inpossible. Y r you still driven an acura?? and y spend $200,000 on a benz u can get a lot more car for the $ and it looks jus like an sl 55 amg jus diff body kit rims and so on. I may not be a plumber but i can smell bullshit
i doubt anyone believes his signature. but then again, who knows, he might surprise us all.

but if i drove an sl65 no way in hell i would waste any of my time on on-line acura forums. that's for sure.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:04 PM
says "hello to my TLX".

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
i say he shows us the cars side by side. he must have pics of this.

show me the pictures!
Old 09-23-2005, 06:13 PM
ASM I.S. Design FTW.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
to stay on topic... I think I remember Essarak having Supra Ganador mirrors on his car that were fully motorized too. those look damn hot.
Old 09-23-2005, 09:59 PM
ny'r residing in maine

I've been scouring the internet for the supra granador and have only found one place but are they a direct fit or is there some fabrication involved, after i finish the engine i need to start with aesthetics, also since there aren't alot of cl's with this i think it makes it that much hotter
Old 09-23-2005, 10:30 PM
buy my car

well i have a cl-s and also have some other very expensive cars, and to answer your question, you cant drive those cars every day, there is too much power, too much to worry about(parking lot dings, leaving it parked for extended periods....), and aren't really practical(shopping, sports, dogs...) some poeople have it like that, some people work hard to earn it, why does everyone call BS when ever he posts? thats why i dont list my cars in my sig.
and to answer your other question, if you are into modding cars, its not for some cars, its all cars. it doesn't leave you when you get a better car. my cl-s was my first new car purchase 3 years ago and i love it, no matter what else i can drive, i'll always love this car.
everyone with expensive cars, dont always have an equally expensive daily driver

sorry for the hijack dude
Old 09-23-2005, 11:36 PM
2015 RDX Base

Originally Posted by stilla
i jus gotta ask BadAcCLS
V-12 Bi-Turbo Powered

This has to be a joke, I'm sick of everyone commenting, we've been through it many times, on this same forum, I've posted all kinds of pics of all of my cars. I don't need to find a dealer, my family has a large chain of dealerships dealing in quite a few different brands (not acura) and yachts, that plays a large role in what I can buy, how much I pay, and how fast I get it. Why shouldn't I have an Acura?? It's called a daily driver, a car that you can take out in the rain, snow, whatever it might be, and not worry about it. I also hate to break it to you, but find an SL55 AMG and bring it over, compare it side to side. There are quite a few large differences other than the bodykit and rims, such as a V12 Twin Turbo (604HP) as opposed to a Supercharged V8 (493HP). This is the last time I will justify my purchase on these boards, I don't need to hear that it's impractical, it makes me happy and that's all that matters. You can't even spell correctly, so what are you doing criticizing me? All I hear is jealousy talking. I don't care what you can smell or what you believe, I'm not here to prove anything, just to enjoy one of the things I love, cars.
Old 09-23-2005, 11:40 PM
2015 RDX Base

Originally Posted by brianlin87
i doubt anyone believes his signature. but then again, who knows, he might surprise us all.

but if i drove an sl65 no way in hell i would waste any of my time on on-line acura forums. that's for sure.
I don't "waste my time" here, I pass the time sitting at a desk on a computer at work on the boards. Just because I own a certain car means I can't jump on the internet and chat on car forums? I've never heard such nonsense.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:06 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by BadAcCLS
I don't "waste my time" here, I pass the time sitting at a desk on a computer at work on the boards. Just because I own a certain car means I can't jump on the internet and chat on car forums? I've never heard such nonsense.
Well only a real man stands up 4 smth rght, i guess. there is no point in . U well expressed ur stand and its not fair to paint sterotypes or attack each other without any solid proof. It just shows us why ASSumption Is consumed by stupid "um" options to show the wolrd our ASS.

lets all have fun for what its worth the rest is all , he say she say..........
i know we all sometimes need maybe a little
Old 09-27-2005, 10:06 AM
Masshole

Gotta love it when noobs question shit they don't even know about!
Old 09-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Team Owner

Received 582 Likes on 346 Posts
I wonder if stilla will make it past a post count of 100 on the board?
Old 09-27-2005, 03:17 PM
Relax!

This has to be a joke, I'm sick of everyone commenting, we've been through it many times, on this same forum, I've posted all kinds of pics of all of my cars. I don't need to find a dealer, my family has a large chain of dealerships dealing in quite a few different brands (not acura) and yachts, that plays a large role in what I can buy, how much I pay, and how fast I get it. Why shouldn't I have an Acura?? It's called a daily driver, a car that you can take out in the rain, snow, whatever it might be, and not worry about it. I also hate to break it to you, but find an SL55 AMG and bring it over, compare it side to side. There are quite a few large differences other than the bodykit and rims, such as a V12 Twin Turbo (604HP) as opposed to a Supercharged V8 (493HP). This is the last time I will justify my purchase on these boards, I don't need to hear that it's impractical, it makes me happy and that's all that matters. You can't even spell correctly, so what are you doing criticizing me? All I hear is jealousy talking. I don't care what you can smell or what you believe, I'm not here to prove anything, just to enjoy one of the things I love, cars.

Right on, brotha!
Old 09-27-2005, 03:27 PM
RN are my initials...

yeah if it weren't for forums and the internet, work would be so i still look at toyota celica forums even though I dont own one anymore...
Old 09-27-2005, 07:49 PM
2015 RDX Base

Originally Posted by psychoRN
yeah if it weren't for forums and the internet, work would be so i still look at toyota celica forums even though I dont own one anymore...
I'm still a member of alltrac.net, from back when I had my '91 all trac celica, man that's some time ago.