S4...hahahaha

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2001, 03:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by tankmonkey:
<STRONG>

thanks for proving my point...</STRONG>
heheh...his own logic backfired on him...by listening to Shaka Cornholer's logic...he just said that a modded Prelude can beat on an S4.
Old 08-02-2001, 03:12 PM
Shaka

Your not only an idiot, asshole, and punk kid living at home but your also a racist? Figures!

Originally posted by moomaster_99:
<STRONG>
I'm just wondering when they let you out of your barn to go pick my cotton??? You talk all this smack and not once have you told us what kind of Max you have, what you have run, and anyone to back you up.</STRONG>

Old 08-02-2001, 03:15 PM
Shaka

It is called sarcasim wise guy directed at you! You really are an idiot Mr Racist! Calling me a cotton picker? Is this typical of Acura owners or people in this forum? Or just moomaster_99 aka Dustin?

<STRONG>heheh...his own logic backfired on him...by listening to Shaka Cornholer's logic...he just said that a modded Prelude can beat on an S4.</STRONG>
[ 08-02-2001: Message edited by: Shaka ]

Old 08-02-2001, 03:15 PM
Racer

Originally posted by Shaka:
<STRONG>
Is that what you call the CL-S now? That is appropriate.

What a bunch of losers... a CL-S beating an S4? Then some prelude with an intake and exhaust destroys the 260HP CL-S with videos to prove it. Then on the weekend cl-s owners on this forum with stock and modded cars get beat all day by 4th and 5th gen NA Maximas on the same day, same track, same conditions. Get realistic!</STRONG>

shaka dont cry cause you know the truth about your maxipad maxima. guy how many speeds does your bike have?
Old 08-02-2001, 03:20 PM
Shaka

Sad! You racist too? Or just create posts to look cool? You have nothing to say about this thread. Everyone on here knows damn well that that racist kid's CL-S cannot beat an S4. Very sad day indeed for CL-S owners...

Originally posted by Southpaw:
<STRONG>

shaka dont cry cause you know the truth about your maxipad maxima. guy how many speeds does your bike have?</STRONG>

Old 08-02-2001, 03:23 PM
Racer

<STRONG>Sad! You racist too? Or just create posts to look cool? You have nothing to say about this thread. Everyone on here knows damn well that that racist kid's CL-S cannot beat an S4. Very sad day indeed for CL-S owners...

</STRONG>
ok maxipad boy what ever you say why are you getting so defensive about the cotton thing, is it true or somting? oh yea a modded preude can beat a bull shit maxima anyday bikeboy.
Old 08-02-2001, 03:26 PM
Shaka

Oh so you think it is fine to call a black man a cotton picker too? And that you think it is funny or a joke? It is the year 2001 pull up and grow up! Very sad!

Originally posted by Southpaw:
<STRONG>

ok maxipad boy what ever you say why are you getting so defensive about the cotton thing, is it true or somting? oh yea a modded preude can beat a bull shit maxima anyday bikeboy.</STRONG>

Old 08-02-2001, 03:30 PM
Racer

<STRONG>Oh so you think it is fine to call a black man a cotton picker too? And that you think it is funny or a joke? It is the year 2001 pull up and grow up! Very sad!

</STRONG>
i didnt say it to begin with all i asked if it was true or not, i dont care what color you are your still a jerk off. with no clue about anything
Old 08-02-2001, 03:49 PM
Banned

<STRONG>Oh so you think it is fine to call a black man a cotton picker too? And that you think it is funny or a joke? It is the year 2001 pull up and grow up! Very sad!

</STRONG>
Actually, I do think it's very funny...
Did I hurt your feelings...
If you take offense to that...go fuck off and leave the board.
Old 08-02-2001, 04:30 PM
Shaka

Actually you should be the one to leave this board. You have nothing but BS stories, stupid comments and top it all off racist comments that you feel is funny? Do the rest of the Acura owners a favour and apologize for your racist comments!

<STRONG>Actually, I do think it's very funny...
Did I hurt your feelings...
If you take offense to that...go fuck off and leave the board.</STRONG>

Old 08-02-2001, 04:32 PM
Banned

<STRONG>Actually you should be the one to leave this board. You have nothing but BS stories, stupid comments and top it all off racist comments that you feel is funny? Do the rest of the Acura owners a favour and apologize for your racist comments!

</STRONG>
Fuck you!?! I give a fuck what you think....you started all the shit talk..and now when I hit a nerve...you're gonna go cry!?!
If you don't want to hear what I have to say...leave...simple. GOOD-BYE!
Old 08-02-2001, 04:54 PM
Shaka

Typical ignorant racist comment/reply! Sad!
I'm not going anywhere I'm staying on this board for sure now! I have a feeling there might only be one or two people on this board with views such as yours. I also feel that most Acura owners especially the ones on this forum are good people. You on the other hand........

<STRONG>Fuck you!?! I give a fuck what you think....you started all the shit talk..and now when I hit a nerve...you're gonna go cry!?!
If you don't want to hear what I have to say...leave...simple. GOOD-BYE!</STRONG>

Old 08-02-2001, 05:06 PM
*Hella* isn't a word.

<STRONG>Typical ignorant racist comment/reply! Sad!
I'm not going anywhere I'm staying on this board for sure now! I have a feeling there might only be one or two people on this board with views such as yours. I also feel that most Acura owners especially the ones on this forum are good people. You on the other hand........

</STRONG>

Shaka, so let me guess anyone who dones't appear to fall in line with your opinions is now either ignorant and or racist... You're too funny.. BTW, since the other thread is closed I'm not black.
Old 08-02-2001, 05:11 PM
Pro

what everyone seems to be forgeting is that street racing is an imperfect science. i've seen moo's car run and i'm not surprised that it beat an S4 that day. on any given day, anything can happen. just like that prelude can beat that cl-s. just let it die already.
Old 08-02-2001, 05:19 PM
Shaka

Being a black man and being called a cotton picker is racist! If you can't realize this than you are just as ignorant. Yes I said he lived at home with "mommy and daddy" which is true! Very sad correlation you made!

Originally posted by HellaWhat:
<STRONG>

Shaka, so let me guess anyone who dones't appear to fall in line with your opinions is now either ignorant and or racist... You're too funny.. BTW, since the other thread is closed I'm not black.</STRONG>

Old 08-02-2001, 05:24 PM
*Hella* isn't a word.

<STRONG>Being a black man and being called a cotton picker is racist! If you can't realize this than you are just as ignorant. Yes I said he lived at home with "mommy and daddy" which is true! Very sad correlation you made!

</STRONG>
No, your'e right. That is a racist remark. ALl I'm saying is that if you choose to vector and attack on someone from one angel, don't expect the person not to come back at a different angle... You should have known... BTW... if u ask me, you invited the racist comment. This is the internet, there are no visuals to what you or I may look like. It's not the same as if someoen is speaking to you directly and looking at you. If I don't want to expose my background to be the target of a verbal assault, then I won't. Take an objective point of view to this situation as I am trying to and realize u can't lay all blame on one person.
Old 08-02-2001, 05:30 PM
Pro

<STRONG>Read through the Maxima beating the CL-S thread.

Btw I just saw some videos on "this" site how a riced out prelude destroys a CL-S....too funny! A riced out Prelude blows away a CL-S but a CL-S can beat an S4? What a joke!

</STRONG>
you know, some asians might take that term "riced out" as a racial insult
Old 08-02-2001, 05:31 PM
*Hella* isn't a word.

It's only a insult if you take it as one. That's how everything goes. Would I take that as an insult? No I wouldn't. Such trivial things do not bother me.
Old 08-02-2001, 05:34 PM
*Hella* isn't a word.

<STRONG>
Read through the Maxima beating the CL-S thread.
Btw I just saw some videos on "this" site how a riced out prelude destroys a CL-S....too funny! A riced out Prelude blows away a CL-S but a CL-S can beat an S4? What a joke!

</STRONG>
Kinda like having ur foot in your mouth about racist comments right? Forget it man, this is so trivial.