RonJon Wheels.com Updated site with new features!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 09:39 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts
RonJon Wheels.com Updated site with new features!

I hate to sound so commercial, but...
I Got some cool new features like a media page with a desktop wall paper, a links page, a project car page (even though my baby is in the shop gettin an axle fixed), and alot more. There are alot more images of customers rides to help visualize the wheel/vehicle combinations. I am the worst proof reader, so let me know if there are any typos and I wann here some opinions, the good the bad and the ugly, don't matter. Once again, thanks for the support you guys, i plan to give acurazine credit all the way to the top.

http://www.ronjonwheels.com
Old 11-11-2004, 09:45 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I gotta make some better vids next season of the autocrosses. The wheels look sick while moving.

I see my car in the gallery now

edit: found some typos,
under wheels
under the Insppyre description, facinating=fascinating

under body kits
under the tl kit, PolyEurethane=Polyurethane

under Links
under the rotota description, uncomprimising=uncompromising and recomend=recommend
under acurazine, comparriosns=comparisons
under arisemedia definetly=definitely

and when you go to the wheels, there is a big grey circle next to the picture of the wheel. It could just be somehing with my browser though.
Old 11-11-2004, 11:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mclarenf3387
I gotta make some better vids next season of the autocrosses. The wheels look sick while moving.

I see my car in the gallery now

edit: found some typos,
under wheels
under the Insppyre description, facinating=fascinating

under body kits
under the tl kit, PolyEurethane=Polyurethane

under Links
under the rotota description, uncomprimising=uncompromising and recomend=recommend
under acurazine, comparriosns=comparisons
under arisemedia definetly=definitely

and when you go to the wheels, there is a big grey circle next to the picture of the wheel. It could just be somehing with my browser though.
You just reminded me, so I added it in. its all on the media page, you guys should really check it out, Brett does a fine job of carving the cones on that track...
Old 11-12-2004, 02:11 PM
bp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
man ron that video clip of your car is HOT AS HELL!!! it makes me want to get the versus lip kit, 03 taillights, vinyls, and chrome inspyres on my car. plus, the song come into my dreams is my most fav. song. yeah..well great job on your car and your business.

*i think i read somewhere on the forums that your coming out with a new 5 spoke wheel with a lip. i dunno if i was just dreaming, but if you really are making that, post pics asap.
Old 11-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Former Sponsor

thanks for the comments, the car is a bit different now, and you can thank Neo from the first gen, he shot and cut the vid, did a clean job too. We will be doing a deep dish wheel, which will be forged, but not this year, maybe for next spring. just keep an eye on the site and we'll post updates and progress on all our upcoming projects. thanks
Old 11-14-2004, 11:05 AM
My Work is Done Here

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Do you have any design pics of that new deep dish wheel? whats it going to look like?
Old 11-14-2004, 11:38 AM
Adventurist.

Received 58 Likes on 22 Posts
Looks nice Rondy!
Old 11-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by ccannizz11
Do you have any design pics of that new deep dish wheel? whats it going to look like?
Thanks nitequill, your pics will serve well as additional wallpapers and i will eventually use them in upcoming magazine ads. maybe you can shoot the new BBK and wheel combo the wame way you shot the first batch, that would be awesome and I would def givbe you Photographic credit in the ad. Also we have dozens of design variations but we will decide a week before production which will get the green light, since we continue to eveolve the finalk design. it may look simple, but alot of time and design go into making a wheel look simple yet unique without being obnoxious. We will post before production to mget a final OK from the boards. i hope you guys can appreciate our dedication to the members and customers, we are taking this approach for your benefit and thank the everybody for their support.
Old 11-14-2004, 01:26 PM
Changin bulbs since '73

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts
dude...that TL body kit is going to look BADASS!!!
Old 11-14-2004, 01:29 PM
Changin bulbs since '73

Originally Posted by rondog
Thanks nitequill, your pics will serve well as additional wallpapers and i will eventually use them in upcoming magazine ads. maybe you can shoot the new BBK and wheel combo the wame way you shot the first batch, that would be awesome and I would def givbe you Photographic credit in the ad. Also we have dozens of design variations but we will decide a week before production which will get the green light, since we continue to eveolve the finalk design. it may look simple, but alot of time and design go into making a wheel look simple yet unique without being obnoxious. We will post before production to mget a final OK from the boards. i hope you guys can appreciate our dedication to the members and customers, we are taking this approach for your benefit and thank the everybody for their support.
Bro....deep dish and i will finally take the plunge!!!! I will get what i want and support a brother. You are doin great!!!
Old 11-14-2004, 01:40 PM
Adventurist.

Received 58 Likes on 22 Posts
I actually just washed up the car this morning and I am on my way to shoot some pics. I'll keep you updated.
Old 11-14-2004, 04:15 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Loseit
Bro....deep dish and i will finally take the plunge!!!! I will get what i want and support a brother. You are doin great!!!
Def be deepdish, and I will try to keep it deep as possible without doinbg the fake bend right before the lip, you have to consider that this wheel might not have the 50mm offset, might have to be lowered down to a 48 offset, and the wheel width will have to grow to 8" wide to really get the most out of it. some may welcome that setup, even though there is a better chance of rubbing and less tire size options.

Nitequill, see what you can do bout the pics, do something really artistic, and don't forget to get the Rotora logo on the caliper in there, we're doin a Coop advertising campaign. and bring a towel with you, those damn axxis pads really dust up the wheels, don't they?
Old 11-14-2004, 06:09 PM
Changin bulbs since '73

Def be deepdish, and I will try to keep it deep as possible without doinbg the fake bend right before the lip, you have to consider that this wheel might not have the 50mm offset, might have to be lowered down to a 48 offset, and the wheel width will have to grow to 8" wide to really get the most out of it. some may welcome that setup, even though there is a better chance of rubbing and less tire size options.
Judging by how well you did with these last wheels, I trust your judgment!!

Oh, and something like black w/ polished lip....maybe ?
Old 11-14-2004, 09:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Loseit
Judging by how well you did with these last wheels, I trust your judgment!!

Oh, and something like black w/ polished lip....maybe ?
Definetly, I'm thinking blk face, stainless steel lip, chrome, and metallic silver face, stainless steel lip. in 18" x 8", 19" x 8" and 20" x 8.5" to cover the 5x114.3, 4x114.3 and 4x100 bolt patterns, staggered for the s2k and NSX, and it will fit every car in the Honda and Acura line.
It will also have forged monoblock light weight engineering.
Old 11-14-2004, 10:12 PM
///M POWER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
nice site ron
Old 11-21-2004, 09:12 PM
Who Dis Is?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man! That's the EXACT wheel I'm looking for. You described it to the hair man. I hope you put these together because I'm in the market for wheels like that as of now. When are you going to produce these?
Old 11-22-2004, 09:46 AM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
damm ron that new tl kit looks sick
Old 11-22-2004, 09:49 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Tunaboy
Man! That's the EXACT wheel I'm looking for. You described it to the hair man. I hope you put these together because I'm in the market for wheels like that as of now. When are you going to produce these?
Hopefully, right after the TL bodykits in the spring, but no way to tell until we see how well the kits do.