revangel...i have a question

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2001 | 02:33 AM
Fight On SC!

revangel...i have a question

which dealership did you go to have your moonroof worked on??

superdds
Old 04-02-2001 | 05:48 PM
Fight On SC!

rev,

hey man, are you there?
Old 04-02-2001 | 06:32 PM
Advanced

sorry to have to reply so late, i was in Monterey over the weekend. i had my roof fixed at Mike Harvey Acura (Burlingame, CA). in addition to the roof rattle, i requested for my tailpipes to be re-aligned and my trunk spring lubed, my parking brakes were re-adjusted as well. now comes the fun part.

i was just at the dealer this morning to have my car looked at. it seems as though, after i took my car in for service last week, that my car has lost power. i have noticed some resistance when accelerating (rpm needle higher than usual, engine revving a little too much). i used to be able to accelerate "smoothly," and when i mean smoothly you (guys and girls) better know what i am talking about. lately, i have been having to put a lot more pressure on the pedal to get to the speed that i want. i have complained about this and they said that "everything is normal."

this is bullshit!

another complaint that i have is that i have lost my power assist when braking. power assist is when the brake system slows the car even more without your adding more pressure to the pedal. you guys (and girls) should know what i am talking about as well.

two MAJOR complains and all they said to me was "the computer did not register anything, therefore, everything is okay."

FUCK THAT SHIT! i am talking about how the car feels--AND IT DON'T FEEL RIGHT! and all they can say to me is that the stupid computer says everything is okay. one of the technician went for a test drive with me, and i am very surprised that he came to the conclusion that nothing is wrong.

my complaint is legit, because i know how my car handled and i know how my car performed prior to bringing it in last week. now if someone were to say to me that i am wrong because the computer says i'm wrong, although, one can tell how poorly the car is "actually" performing, then i'd like to smoke the crack that he's smoking.

this is what i have to say. feel free to bring in your opinion. you can be on my side, or you can be on the other side. all i ask is for you to feel me on this, and feel me with how you feel when you are driving your car, for i have lost that loving feeling. it is not the car's fault, i know. it is the F**KING moron that tells me she's fine, when she herself tells me she's not.

superdds, i hope this helps. i will be posting most of this under a different topic. thanks for listening.

------------------
---revangel---
2001 CL-S Satin Silver / Ebony Interior / Navi
Old 04-03-2001 | 02:45 AM
Fight On SC!

thanks for the info. what a coincidence, i was in monterey on sunday for a wedding. anyhow, give me your email. better yet, email me first.

superdds