ReiDLos - Another CL-Representative - Houston TX

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 04:18 PM
L@@K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking ReiDLos - Another CL-Representative - Houston TX

Hi Members,

I thought i should take a minute to introduce myself, My name is ReiD. I'm New To this Forum, but not very new to cars, besides of being new "namical" I ve been around the website as a GUEST "Hidden Mode" f0r several times trying to suck-in as much information about CL as I could....I'm about to get/buy a CL Type S "Black On Black - BlackHawk" very soon. Pretty much by friday Keys Should be On My Huge-Palms.

What else,...I ve been a member of different forums for quite sometimes.....for instance, my.is , motohouston.com, houston-imports.com, m3.com and so forth...all the website i have been a member Of had usefull information and member had so much potential helping other, infact, I ve been able to go through different threads on this website...i have found a lot of potential and useful information. I would like to give Kudoz/Props to those of great mind who put forward their .02 cents to the Mass/Community!.

Needless to say, I hope i'm going to have good time being a member of this FORUM.

BTW: I like to name my MotorsV's as Soldier Because they go through a lot while under my hands!...Carefully inspecting my name you'll see why My MotoV's are called Soldier.

I'm a Proud Owner Of
  • 2004 Lexus IS300 E-Shift
  • 2004 BMW M3
  • 2001 Acura CL Type S (very soon)
  • 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750
  • 1994 4Dr GSR-Acura Integra Project Soldier

And I'm From East Africa [Tanzania - Mt. Kilimanjaro], you can tell from my writting...Hope you had great time putting all the pieces together

Reidlos.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:37 PM
CL-Pride

welcome, and i sure love your motor collection.

1. i love the IS300, I am considereing it as my next ride cuz two of my cousins both got one recently.

2. I love the M3, it has always been a great car.

3. GSX-R is what I am looking into now. I wanted the GSX-R 600 since i am beginner.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:57 PM
L@@K

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by ironsurfer129
welcome, and i sure love your motor collection.

1. i love the IS300, I am considereing it as my next ride cuz two of my cousins both got one recently.

2. I love the M3, it has always been a great car.

3. GSX-R is what I am looking into now. I wanted the GSX-R 600 since i am beginner.
Thanks,

Yes Is300 has been a great car for me...I like the smoothie ride, I ve always wanted to own a Lexus, my father had 05 LS4 [Luxurious and Sexy 4 all "00"], and surerly it is a great car, rides like a champ so smooth "I called it KINGS Ride" anyway...you'll love IS300...but maintanance is a Bi*ch on those cars....Interior is very small...esp the back seat(s)...I'm small 5.9" and so as my GF....so we accomodate on IS....I dont get to drive it that much since it is like a primary car for my Chick...[Lexus IS300 = Chicks Magnet]

M3 is a pass-a-way car, My brother owned it and he passed it to me after he decided to go back....i treat it "M3" as a Mandi-queen, i dont drive her very often but when I get to sit on the drivers seat...She usually Get it...Hard, Very Hard!!..."sometimes".

GSX-R Most of people "Advanced riders" advice Begginers to Ride Low CC bikes. For instance 250's, they are of great power "as a begginer" as you would on Bigger CC bikes!....Different with me...I started with 1300 BMW Touring...My Fathers Bike...Cliped me quite few times but i learned my lesson afterwards....I ddnt Get to Ride for 4yrs and when i moved to US after 2yrs I bought a 750....riding at 1st was hectic but,..i kind got it back as time goes!....have I crashed?, yes Once and it wasnt cool...

Personally, I dont think buying Low CC bike would prevent you from going down in some cases!...a Piece of Advice to you brother and others "You should Learn how to Respect Your MOTORVEHICLES" bike is a MUST...Squidic movements are un-neccesary...Excessive speeing "out of your Pace" are not keen!. Ride at your Pace...I have lost 2 Friends since i started riding...I dont want to write R.I.P anymore if possible and can be prevented from happening.

Thanks,
R.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:04 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WELCOME to the forum, hope you have a good time here

wow, not bad for the collection,
my friend has IS300 very nice car, like it a lot
and other friend has 05 M3, fast ride as well