A really bad experience - got jumped and beaten up last night.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2001 | 03:40 AM
Racer

Sorry to hear about your mis-happ. I used to have a girlfriend who woul;d get drunk and try to push me around when things did not go her way. I'd simply be over-bearing and grab her and kinda force her hands/arms into a resting position. Never hit her, but would control her. Very bad stuff..

Anyways, here's what you need to do. Purchase a nice AK47 or Shotgun, make sure if you go with the shotgun, to get BUCK SHOTS.

then, hang out around this bar, and when you see these FUCK HEADS, simply jump out of the bushes and say HEY DUMB ASS, REMEMBER ME? And open fire. FUCK THESE GUYS.. I don't give a shit when everyone on here said about letting it go, FUCK THEM! If you let it go, then they are just gonna turn around and do the same shit to another person. Me, I personally would have ran them over.

This ahit DID happen to me once before. These little fucks thought they would try to break my friends hatchback sindow to get his skateboard, and I simply ran to my car, started it up, and drove around the gas station TRYING TO RUN THESE FUCKS OVER!!! I could not get them, but you know what?? They ran like bitches because they saw that I Was crazier then them.

For real, your BEST bet is to scope out the bar you were at for the next few weeks, identify they guys, then call 911 and tell them you found the bad guys. Simple as that.

for the future? Buy a gun. Use it if you have to. But do not shoot to kill. Shoot them in the nuts, so they will never get pussy whipped over some white trash whore with spit in her face

------------------
NightHawk Black 2001 CL-S (AEM Intake, Yellow ION PIAA,35%Tint)

The Debadged Sleeper
Old 06-17-2001 | 03:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Dude, that's fucked up! I hope you feel better soon, and I'm glad you were able to make it home to tell us this awful story. Keep us updated, I hope the police find those fuckers!!!!!!

g

------------------
'01 Silver TYPE-S (navi)
  • Spoiler
  • Comptech Springs
  • 18"ADR Enigma & 225/40
  • 35%tint all around
  • Polarg M-6
  • Xephyr CAI
  • Comptech Headers
  • Comptech Sways
  • Denso Iridium Plugs
Click here for pics of my CL!
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:03 AM
Rod
Drifting

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jayru:
for the future? Buy a gun. Use it if you have to. But do not shoot to kill. Shoot them in the nuts, so they will never get pussy whipped over some white trash whore with spit in her face

</font>
haha
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:07 AM
Adrienne

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by N1:
Fu ckin' bitches, so spiteful can't get the job done themselves thus need to get a few meat heads to do it for her. These meat heats of course beating you up in some misguided view that they are her savior. Probably just looking for some nookie with this bitch afterwards. </font>
First off... nabster, I hope you're feeling better soon... don't forget steak.

Secondly, this post reminded me of a time when I was in HS... this kid Landon said something offhandedly to me that was just totally disrespectful (I really don't remember it, but it was something like, 'yeah, you're just your boyfriend's piece of ass' or something dumb like that), and it really upset me. So later that day I asked my boyfriend if that's how he felt, and he was like, uh, no... and he asked me why, and I told him Landon had said that, and I figured he'd just be like, "Oh, well, forget it." But instead he got all pissed off and he got a bunch of his friends and they all went and found Landon and one of them knocked him out. One punch thrown, that was it, but Landon was like 3 years younger and a lot smaller and I felt SO BAD because I totally didn't mean for that to happen... I was just, I dunno, being 17 I guess... and I still feel bad to this day, b/c Landon prolly thinks I went back and whined to Lance and made him go do it for me, when I was really like trying to stop them, but what can one 115-lb girl do against 7 giant thuggy guys? Well, nothing.

Not that this girl was like me, I'm sure. I certainly didn't spit in Landon's face. He made me cry. But you know, I still feel bad.
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:14 AM
Racer

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tom2:
Sorry to say it, but the younger generation seems to be a bunch of punks.

Too bad your fathers didn't teach you that you shouldn't hit women. Or maybe your fathers were too busy beating up on your Mothers to teach you anything.....

</font>

Tom... dude, im not a violent personal at all. Im 24 years old and have never been in a fight in my life. I try to avoid conflict and try to stop conflict when I see it starting to mount. BUT... all I am saying is that women deserve no special rights as far as physical confrontations are concerned. I recognize that today they are afforded certain rights but would argue that they are unjust. As I said before... women have been fighting to be considered equals for years now, why should the be awarded certain opportunities where they are not considered so? It just doesn't make sense. I think hitting anyone is wrong. There is no better reason to hit an man than there is to hit a woman. I think this is a case of you being brought up in a OLD FASHIONED family that had values that don't really stand in todays society.

------------------
Satin Silver CL Type S w/Navi
---
DOM 09/2000
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:35 AM
Advanced

Man some of you people are bein real asses. It's easy for all of you to say "you shouldve done this you shouldve done that." But the truth is you all werent fuckin there and we'll prolly never know. So let's just stop criticizing the way nabster handled the situation cuz its over now and we cant change the past. And I think nabster's the man for standing up for his friend, that's what friends are for. My only piece of advice is: next time dont roll down the window, slam your car door into their shins. Haha.

------------------
2001 Blue Pearl Acura 3.2CL w/ Spoiler. Debadged.
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:35 AM
Suzuka Master

Nabster,

I wish you a speedy recovery bro.
Hope they get caught and pay dearly in court.

I'm really disturbed and angry by this.
1) Disturbed by your depiction of helplessness as your car rolls away..

2) Angry because the bitch with a drop of a hat can summon those thugs like that

well, we all learn from the stupid things in life don't we? hopefully..

Crap, this actually crossed my mind already
before i read nabster's story:
if someone threatened me (bigtime) and I was in my car...i'll run those fuckers down IF i have to...

(Its a different story now if they get into their SUVs...then i'd definitely run)

if not, easiest exit is to just hit the road.

------------------
- Kvit -
2001 CL-P Monterey Blue, Parchment interior
• Build date: 10/00. VIN 24225
• Polarg BlHybrid M-6 Road lamps
• Polarg/PIAA super white interior lights *bling bling*
• HP Quantum 28 -- 31% metallic tint all around

• Planning: 17" rims w/ Bridgestone Potenzas (730),
Comptech Springs & Sways, V1
• [Photopoint Album Pics]
• [So.Cali. Nite Meet 5/17: Tustin Black Angus Pics]
• [So.Cali. Nite Meet 5/17: Tustin Black Angus Pics II]

Other
• [Yamaha Home Theater Gear]
• [DVD List]
• [June 3rd Sunday Cali. BBQ: Irvine Park]
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:39 AM
Advanced

Wow Kavex, you're the first other person I've seen on this forum w/ another Mont. Blue CL-P. I always wondered why more CL-P didnt buy that color... I think that color is god.

------------------
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:40 AM
Adrienne

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by beestea:

Tom... dude, im not a violent personal at all. Im 24 years old and have never been in a fight in my life. I try to avoid conflict and try to stop conflict when I see it starting to mount. BUT... all I am saying is that women deserve no special rights as far as physical confrontations are concerned. I recognize that today they are afforded certain rights but would argue that they are unjust. As I said before... women have been fighting to be considered equals for years now, why should the be awarded certain opportunities where they are not considered so? It just doesn't make sense. I think hitting anyone is wrong. There is no better reason to hit an man than there is to hit a woman. I think this is a case of you being brought up in a OLD FASHIONED family that had values that don't really stand in todays society.

</font>

That's a very good point, but there's a fault in your logic... The only time it is ok for a man to hit a woman is if she is the same strength as he is... just like it isn't fair to beat up a smaller or younger guy. Even men who are the same size as women are stronger than them... it's just the natural way of things, it's the reason feminine oppression began in hunter-gatherer times... men are simply stronger. It isn't a fair fight. (By the way, please don't anybody think that my reference to 'feminine oppression' means that I'm saying this with a feminazi viewpoint... I'm simply stating my theory)...

All things equal, and that is ALL things, including size and strength, weight, etc, then yes, a man should be able to fight back against a woman. Definitely. Never should he try to overpower her with the knowledge that he has the ability to do so and WILL do so to subdue her.

Physical strength is one arena in which men and women can never be equal. The women's equality movement deals mostly with mental/emotional issues anyway. We're just trying to prove that we are capable of math, a subject thought impossible for women to learn for thousands of years.

Old 06-17-2001 | 04:43 AM
Advanced

Math? Bah... you can have it. Never really liked the stuff anyway.

------------------
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:52 AM
Adrienne

heh... the sick part is, I don't like it either. I just know how to do it. I guess that's enough.
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:56 AM
Racer

What are your feelings of women in the Military? Just kidding, we shouldn't expend any more energy talking about negative things.

------------------
Satin Silver CL Type S w/Navi
---
DOM 09/2000
Old 06-17-2001 | 06:10 AM
Race Director

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kensteele:

Amir didn't finish the story he started because he doesn't want to get to the consequences part. I don't know what goes on in Canada, but here in the U.S., if a girl slaps you, and then you slap her back...here's where he didn't finish the story: the cops arrive, you tell your stories, Amir goes to jail for assault. Who care what happens to her, if she goes down or not or whatever; you are in jail. But I guess young people don't care if they end up in jail a time or two these day...no big deal, eh? We all do some stupid things in our youth, no?

</font>
I have never even sat in the back of a cop car before. (knock on wood)

I never let anybody disrespect me and get away with it. I either get them back involving authority like police, or other ways if its necessary.

This sounds pretty dumb, i am not trying to get off sounding like a "badass" but some people, should know their role, and act upon it.

It turned out ugly for nabster, because of guys that think that all girls, even the evil ones, deserve some Royal Treatment. Thats why the guys jumped nabster. So that tells us two things..either:
(a) girls can do whatever they want and get away with it, cause their special. causing them to get the support of the two guys that jumped nabster
or
(b) Men start to realize that girls arent the sweet b.s. they try to act as, if the women dont have that 1 or 2 guys that think "never hit a girl" then the girl will have no choice but to act like a human, cause she doesnt have any support.

If someone just walked away from a sitaution like this, they are basically saying its okay to do this, to the attacker.

Nabster, I think you did the right thing spitting back, and you probably shocked the girl, and she will think twice before "spitting" on someone again.

<--- 19 year old, clean record,

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

"I come for the Car Talk, but stay for the Ramblings"
MOD @ WWW.POSTWHORES.COM
Old 06-17-2001 | 06:16 AM
Instructor

The way I look at it is that it is simply NOT worth it to get into any confrontation, be it with a man or woman.

It was wrong for spitting, could be considered assault right there, and you simply reacted to the situation THATS ALL. You did what you felt was right for that moment and unfrotunately you got beat up.

There is no right or wrong way of handling a situation like that but the thing to remember is that be aware of possible consequences for your actions.

Carrying a weapon is NOT the BEST solution, just like walking away isn't either. Sometimes you just have to stand up for it and deal with the consequences.

just my two cents worth and I wish you the speediest recovery.

32 yr. old, clean record..

------------------
'01 silver/black
NAVI
eibach springs
35% tint all around
some lighting upgrades!
Powerstop x-drilled rotors/ red calipers
AEM silver CAI

more to come slowly, waiting for $$$ for 1.8KW stereo

DOM 7/00
Old 06-17-2001 | 09:10 AM
JZ
Three Wheelin'

Yeah, that's real good advice.... NOT!

Obviously, if he didn't spit back in the girls face, he wouldn't have gotten his ass kicked.

Besides, spitting in the face of anybody (especially a girl) makes you look like a total dick, regardless of the fact that SHE spit on you first.

Let me ask you this: If a girl punched you in the face, would you answer back by punching her in the face? Well, if it was my girlfriend/wife that punched you in the face, and you punched her back, you'd be a dead man, no matter what the reason was or who was right or wrong.

You just don't do that shit to woman. If you do then you're a little bitch.

</font>
Pretty much sums up my feelings exactly.

------------------
Black/black CLS
Comptech headers, springs, swaybars
Koni yellows
Polarg M6 road lamps
Solaris Hi beams
Potenza RE730 225/45/17
Red AEM CAI
Denso Iridium plugs
35% metallic tint
Old 06-17-2001 | 01:29 PM
Buckle Up

Damn! That a dirty story. Hope you get better.

------------------
I love the CL
Old 06-17-2001 | 02:30 PM
Banned

Nobody commented on my saying these guys won't get caught. Police are not exactly rocket scientists. You can bet your ass those guys are long gone and the cops won't do anything. File a report... did you even get them involved at all? Were ther witnesses? You realize you could have been killed. Those guys could have shot you dead right there. Your murder would have gone unsolved. I avoid those situations simply by not frequenting shitholes like that.
As fat as hotting girls... Dumb move. Girls can hit guys all they want but it can't work the other way. Its bull but thats the way it is. How many guys on here would file a harassment suit if a female co-worker talked dirty to them? I sure wouldn't... Heck it flattered me. I had no idea it was that visible.
Also, get the cops involved. Make them work for a living for once.
And for the other guys who said shoot the bastards... What makes you think they won't shoot you first? If you do shoot someone you will stand trial. Which can take up to a full year. Thost guys will say something like they were just minding their own business and you came along and shot their dearest friend who never hurt anybody in their life. They will lie. It will be your word against theirs. Unless somebody had a video camera you're going to spend your life in ass-pounding prison. Even if you're found innocent, have a little look at your lawyer... Do you thnk you'll still have a job when you get out? Sorry... but if I ran a business and I knew you weren't going to be around for a year, you're fired.
But... if you're black you can blame black rage... or maybe Asian rage. Italian rage is pushing it though. Or if you have a Heisman trophy and an 'ethnic' jury...
Parts of the world suck. The problem is solved by avoiding those areas.

------------------
Red 3.2 CL-S.
"Life is too short not to be Italian." -Paul Sorvino
"How do you expect your date to turn over if your engine doesn't?" -Original
Proud member of "I didn't hit the curb like a dope and scratch my rims" club.
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:02 PM
Unregistered Member

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by eclipse23:
Tom you got a really big fucking mouth standing up on that soapbox throwing stones. I can tell that guys like YOU got your ass kicked often that's why you have NO good advice to give here but quib your mouth off like a bitch.

</font>
Fuck off, asshole. You're probably a little bitch that has beaten women down to make yourself feel like a big man.

Think I've gotten my ass kicked often? Hahahaha.... not at all. I've been in plenty of fights though....so what?

If you think you're such a tough guy (newsflash: You're not. I've seen pics of you) then maybe you should do something about it....

------------------
99 M3
dead CL-S

Tom2: The Voice Of Reason and Captain of the Bullshit Police.
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:14 PM
Unregistered Member

This is for all the punks (you know who you are) that think it's okay for a man to fight a woman:

Men are built differently than women (I would hope you know this already) and a woman that is the same size/weight as a man will almost always be MUCH weaker.

Unless you're comparing a HUGE body-builder type woman to a skinny little twerp of a guy, then the man will always have the strength advantage.

That being said, it's pretty obvious that there is really no such thing as a fair fight between a man and a woman.

If you're a man, you can pretty much hit harder than a woman. Chances are that you can take a punch better too.....

I agree with kensteele about the age issue on this thread. I'd be willing to bet that most of us over 30 (I'm 32) think a little differently than the under 30 crowd. Seems younger people today were just raised differently, I guess.

But the fact remains: If you beat up on a woman, you're just a little bitch.

------------------
99 M3
dead CL-S

Tom2: The Voice Of Reason and Captain of the Bullshit Police.
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:22 PM
nItIn

I've been recovering slowly for the last two days .. didnt really think there'd be too many people who'd take the time to read that long ass story of mine. but this morning, I got a call from my brother (he's the Passat driver) tellin me about all you guys responding. Man, it made me feel good Thanks for the support guys. This is a real scary/lonely time

But anyways, here's some good news. My friend called me this morning, she went down to the bar (where all this happened - Moondogs) last night and said there were 3 officers there investigating. One was out in the parking lot looking for evidence. The other was talking to people at the bar. The third was talking to the bouncers and owners. Apparently, they have the name of the girl who started this all .. Jennifer Corver (or Carver), and they know where she lives. They have a first name for one of the other guys, but it is pretty generic and so they are gonna keep an eye on the girl to see if she leads them to the guy. Also, apparently there is a witness. My friend said that someone saw 2 white guys and a black guy beating someone up in the parking lot. And he also saw 3 girls watching. So that is a good sign too. There were several people at the bar who were willing to provide character witnesses for me to the police investigating. So all in all I think this investigation is headed in the right direction. However, I am afraid that other than a criminal record, I wont be able to get much else out of them.

Now, about how I feel. Besides being completely in utter pain and shock. I am not really furious. Yes, I am upset, and I will do everything legally possible to get justice. But I havent for a minute considered getting physical revenge. My friend Pete (the guy I stood up for) has a few friends (ex military) who, despite my protests are out for blood. I tried talking to them, but they arent about to listen. I dont think they are going to go hunt these people down, but if they were to ever see these people, I dont want to think what will happen.

As for me spitting on the girl. She had been fairly violent up to that point, and had received absolutely no retaliation from myself or my friend in return. I mean she hit my friend in the nuts with the pool stick, and was continously pushing us and elbowing us, but we didnt do shit. When she spat at me, that was utter disgrace and I spat back at her, because that was one thing that I didnt feel had anything to do with strength or gender.

Anyways, over all, this has been quite a learning experience. I have never been in a real fight before, but have now learnt a few very important lessons in life. I now know the reality of the dangers at these bars, about drunk people, about scorned women, and loser guys .. and I am just thankful that it wasnt any worse.

It will take me some time to recover .. the blood in my eye apparently will take 4-6 weeks to go away. My head is still spinning .. and I get dizzy everytime I close my eyes or tilt my head (I'm told this is normal with head injuries, that I had a mini concussion). But other than that, I'm just glad that it is over with and I can still walk, talk, think and see fine.

Once again, thanks for your support guys!

------------------
2001 CL-P - Nighthawk Black/Ebony/Burlwood trim, Wheel Locks, Spoiler, Trunk Net, Polarg M6 Road Lamps, Polarg M4 Door Lamps, Polarg M4 Map Lights, Polarg M12 Turn, Polarg M13 Reverse Lamps, Polarg M16 Dome Light. Burlwood '02 TL-S Steering, Burlwood Vent Trims, Burlwood Shifter, 35% all around Madico Tint

My Albums
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:31 PM
Race Director

oh shit nabster..

i feel bad for you man...

<---- cant think of any way of cheering you up.

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

MOD @ WWW.POSTWHORES.COM
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:41 PM
Race Director

Fuck off, asshole. You're probably a little bitch that has beaten women down to make yourself feel like a big man.

Think I've gotten my ass kicked often? Hahahaha.... not at all. I've been in plenty of fights though....so what?

If you think you're such a tough guy (newsflash: You're not. I've seen pics of you) then maybe you should do something about it....

</font>
Tom2, you sound like a fool man..just a fool..damn i used to like your contraversial posts, i always thought you added spice to the forum..but now i realize your just some 32 year old fool that thinks he has earned his wisdom and respect cause your older.

what the hell, are you so stupid not to read what this thread is about???..and what happened, and your stupid enough to write something like this: "If you think you're such a tough guy (newsflash: You're not. I've seen pics of you) then maybe you should do something about it...." are you stupid tom?

Why would you even comment on eclipeses looks? Are you a fucking kid or something? I couldnt believe i was reading that from a 32 year old, it shocked me..i wouldnt even write anything stupid like that, especially in a thread like this. Fucking loser, i am laughing at your 32 year old ass right now.

Tom2, you obviuosly have no clue what your talking about. Everything stupid someone does, has consequences, I agree with this. AND IN THIS CASE, what I am doing spitting back at a girl, is HER CONSEQUENCES.

I bet a million dollars the guys that jumped nabster, have the same train of thought that you do.. This girl ran out, told a couple guys that a guy spat on her, and these guys did what they thought was the right thing to do, since "your supposed to be nice to girls no matter WHAT" ...

I wouldnt pick a fight with a girl, but if a girl spits on me, or hits me hard for no reason, i am hitting back. Sometimes, you have to show the hen, who the rooster is.

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

MOD @ WWW.POSTWHORES.COM

[This message has been edited by amirsafdari (edited 06-17-2001).]
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:47 PM
Race Director

oh yeah, and you cant tell from pics who knows how to fight and who doesnt tom2.

you also cant tell whos a tough guy or not in pics.. but i guess you already knew that right? since you know everything..

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

MOD @ WWW.POSTWHORES.COM
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:47 PM
Dub Driver

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by amirsafdari:
Sometimes, you have to show the hen, who the rooster is.
</font>
LOL !! This board is so much more exciting than watching TV considering that it's been pouring all day here.

------------------
1992 VW Passat; 2.0L 134 hp 4-cyl; 5-speed; Single exhaust; Single engine; Wanna race ? ;-)
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:48 PM
w.t.f., mate?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by amirsafdari:
I bet a million dollars the guys that jumped nabster, have the same train of thought that you do.. </font>
Canadian or US $?

------------------
_-Phil-_! (a.k.a. 'Green Box')
2K1 #10,029 Satin Silver CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia with Navi! Mods : XEPHYR PERFORMANCE CAI~3M Reflective Tint(37%) tint~Hiper Hibrid Plasma "Xenon" road lamps & high-beams~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~Upgraded cupholder ~

It's here...
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:50 PM
Dub Driver

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iridium130:
Canadian or US $?

</font>
One word: R A M B L I N G S

------------------
1992 VW Passat; 2.0L 134 hp 4-cyl; 5-speed; Single exhaust; Single engine; Wanna race ? ;-)
Old 06-17-2001 | 04:51 PM
Race Director

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iridium130:
Canadian or US $?

</font>
HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS FUNNY!

------------------
2001 CL-S
Black/Black
Moonroof Visor
35% Tint All Around
Black Wood Dash Kit
Sportswing spoiler
My Bitch
aka Deadly-CLs

MOD @ WWW.POSTWHORES.COM

[This message has been edited by amirsafdari (edited 06-17-2001).]
Old 06-06-2006 | 08:04 PM
Instructor

All my life I knew where my grandfather carring a gun in the house. I'm from the military family and one thing I know. I would never use a gun in this situation . Not worse it. they are a bad guys but to kill someone it is a decision of your life. I would hit them with the car . knowing that Im not killing anyone. I'm perfect with firearms ....and I can tell you for sure if someone come to my house and put in danger life of the ppl I love....i'll everyone ...coldturkey, using all my skills.....but shoot someone over stupid story like that Common....
Old 06-06-2006 | 08:07 PM
Team Owner

Nice bump
Old 06-06-2006 | 08:34 PM
Three Wheelin'

lol, whats up with this thread. Its classic.....
Old 06-06-2006 | 08:52 PM
Racer

what in da hell...why would you post in a thread from 5 freakin years ago...what possible relevance could your post have to this post from 2001?