raped a GTP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2002, 08:36 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
how many CL-S without headers actually hit 14.5 or less??? oh yeah, none....how many STOCK GTP's hit 14.5?? oh yeah, MOST!

if silverbullet is being honest about these GTP runs than something was wrong with thatGTP....thats the bottom line, a GTP running that much boost, on a good day, should hit 14.0 no problem.....someone is lying about those events, period.
Old 10-16-2002, 09:24 AM
///M POWER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
silver bullet, dont waste your time w/ these mother fuckers, imma go against the gtp again this week, the real owner is gonna drive it and hes gonna take his heavy system out

i'm gonna try to get this race on vid and post it to shut these bitches the fuck up

i'm a BITCH if i dont beat this GTP by a car, i guarntee not just a win but a fuckin kill over this gtp, i think it might go down today i'm bout to make a few phone calls

one more thing, if theres any gtp's around detroit on this forum, send me a PM so we can go at it, i'm pretty sure you'll like the 03 tails cause thats all your gonna fuckin see

holla
Old 10-16-2002, 09:32 AM
Banned

Originally posted by jimcol711
how many CL-S without headers actually hit 14.5 or less??? oh yeah, none....how many STOCK GTP's hit 14.5?? oh yeah, MOST!

if silverbullet is being honest about these GTP runs than something was wrong with thatGTP....thats the bottom line, a GTP running that much boost, on a good day, should hit 14.0 no problem.....someone is lying about those events, period.
I will only way it again.

ASK DROD.
Old 10-16-2002, 09:39 AM
Suzuka Master

Russ when are you going to admit that these cars are almost even. Dont make me bring up that amazing 93 mph trap you ran again.

The GTP guys state facts, but you try and state opinion to disprove them. Great way to try and win an arguement!!!

BTW....You have no right calling any BRAND BLINDED.....When you had sentr you owned maximas, when you had a Maxima you beat everything, now you have a CL-S and you are the king of roadkills. Quit being so biased and admit that the GTP, Maxima, and CL-S are very well matched.
Old 10-16-2002, 09:49 AM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by Maximized
Those losers on SI vs ALL know more than 99% of the people on this board. You dont like them because you cant BS in there. What would I be banned for??? You are the one that is using foul language and attacking me.
:pee: Club SI
Old 10-16-2002, 09:54 AM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Originally posted by darrinb
silver bullet, dont waste your time w/ these mother fuckers, imma go against the gtp again this week, the real owner is gonna drive it and hes gonna take his heavy system out

i'm gonna try to get this race on vid and post it to shut these bitches the fuck up

i'm a BITCH if i dont beat this GTP by a car, i guarntee not just a win but a fuckin kill over this gtp, i think it might go down today i'm bout to make a few phone calls

one more thing, if theres any gtp's around detroit on this forum, send me a PM so we can go at it, i'm pretty sure you'll like the 03 tails cause thats all your gonna fuckin see

holla
Good luck and get it on tape.
Old 10-16-2002, 09:55 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by Black CL-S 4-Life
:pee: Club SI
Your peeing on your own blood. If you look in SI vs ALL you will find that a lot of people know their stuff. A lot of the members in that forum are actually not Honda owners.
Old 10-16-2002, 10:07 AM
Banned

holla

hahaha, now THIS is some comedy....dude, wake the fuck up, no CLS will "KILL" any GTP unless the GTP doesnt have the motor turned on. the only time a CL-S will beat a GTP is if the CL-S is modded and the GTP is not....GTP's are easily 12 second cars and now, some have entered the 11's, uhhh, when was the last time we saw a CL-S anything close to that?? OH YEAH, I FORGOT, FUCKING NEVER!! hahahahahah whatever dude, im anxious to see this "fucking kill" because its not going to happen, i dont know what mods you have or what mods the GTP has but if you plan on beating a modded GTP you better have the supercharger or about a 100 shot of nitrous....
Old 10-16-2002, 10:38 AM
im back

i dunno jim, i was at the track the first time i went when i ran a 14.7 and the guys with the gtp's out there were running 14.3's-14.9's....all with the same intake's, same exausts, 1 stocker and the one that ran a 14.3 had drag radials but he was bone stock. i talked to a bunch of these guys and they were all cool guys, highly impressed by my 14.7 cuz they weren't expecting it, and all in all, the Cl-S vs the GTP is all about the driver. Its a drivers race, also now with the 6 spd out, it gives us a little advantage in having a stick. i was gonna get a gtp and they are really nice cars, equally as fast as ours, along with the maxima. If you lined up all 3 stock cars, it would be the best drivers race. The beauty about turbo'd and super'd cars is that they are so easy to make fast, just by upping boost. You put that pulley on a gtp, he's got us, hands down, you give us i/e/h them a pulley, to equal drivers and the gtp will still get us but not by much. I'll say it again, its a drivers race.
Old 10-16-2002, 11:05 AM
10th Gear

It's nice to see level headed CL-S owners Russ, I already told you I ran a 14.7@92.9X stock, and 14.39@96.X with exhaust work and knowing how to launch/manually shift. I would happily go back to stock just to race you on video and put an end to your statement. Now that I think about it you'd make up some excuse saying i'm highly modded because of my tires or it was raining 3 days ago so the air is still 100% humid, or I have a s/c and that's cheating. I give up

Any CL-S owners want to race a GTP in Southern California? Please, let's go to the track and have some fun, unlike Russ, the ultimate arm chair racer.

hahaha, now THIS is some comedy....dude, wake the fuck up, no CLS will "KILL" any GTP unless the GTP doesnt have the motor turned on. the only time a CL-S will beat a GTP is if the CL-S is modded and the GTP is not....GTP's are easily 12 second cars and now, some have entered the 11's, uhhh, when was the last time we saw a CL-S anything close to that?? OH YEAH, I FORGOT, FUCKING NEVER!! hahahahahah whatever dude, im anxious to see this "fucking kill" because its not going to happen, i dont know what mods you have or what mods the GTP has but if you plan on beating a modded GTP you better have the supercharger or about a 100 shot of nitrous....
Old 10-16-2002, 11:27 AM
///M POWER

my man, i'm bone stock, i'm the one that started this thread, so i already killed that gtp, i'm just gonna kill it again, i dunno why theres all this hype about a gtp, stock for stock no competition vs my auto cl-s

i'm lookin for some one to tape this race, lemmeknow if any of you local peeps can help.
Old 10-16-2002, 11:32 AM
Banned

my man, i'm bone stock, i'm the one that started this thread, so i already killed that gtp, i'm just gonna kill it again, i dunno why theres all this hype about a gtp, stock for stock no competition vs my auto cl-s

i'm lookin for some one to tape this race, lemmeknow if any of you local peeps can help.

i dont mean to start shit, but whatever GTP you are racing is DEFINATELY malfunctioning or is not a GTP, maybe its just a GT which has the same motor minus the S/C and minus 40 HP... something just doesnt add up, maybe his tires are bald, maybe hes the worst driver known to man, i dunno, but no GTP should be able to be "killed" by a stock CL-S...in a legit 1/4 mile race, stock vs. stock, the CL-S has a small chance of winning but in a typical light to light street race, the GTP should always win, its got 40 + more lbs of torque than we do and THAT is what is used in those short speed bursts and launches.
Old 10-16-2002, 11:35 AM
10th Gear

darrin: "Best 1/4 is 15.0 @93.4 mph-10/12/02 "

you should be ' GTPKilla' with that 1/4 mile time, nice time, really.
Old 10-16-2002, 11:58 AM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

GTPs are quick cars but its not like they can't be beat. I raced a GTP on the highway when I was stock from 70-120 and walked away by 2-3 cars. A stock GTP has a better chance from a stop than from a roll. On the highway the CL-S wins period.
Old 10-16-2002, 12:32 PM
im back

i've never seen a gtp dyno so i dunno, but just because the gtp has more peak torque doesn't mean all that much. When i dynoed my car my torque powerband started at 21-2200 rpms and went all the way up to 6600, even though the peak was at 64 if my memory is correct. So we may not have as much but we have a huge torque powerband....horsepower powerband isn't as wide as torque it starts at like 3ish with peak at 6100, but i dunno i like both cars just as much, in all honesty i think if the gtp came out in stick it would be a much better car.
Old 10-16-2002, 12:44 PM
Banned

Originally posted by I am RobG
i've never seen a gtp dyno so i dunno, but just because the gtp has more peak torque doesn't mean all that much. When i dynoed my car my torque powerband started at 21-2200 rpms and went all the way up to 6600, even though the peak was at 64 if my memory is correct. So we may not have as much but we have a huge torque powerband....horsepower powerband isn't as wide as torque it starts at like 3ish with peak at 6100, but i dunno i like both cars just as much, in all honesty i think if the gtp came out in stick it would be a much better car.
Per DROD, a STOCK GTP dynos from 185-195 range. HP, TQ I am not sure.
Old 10-16-2002, 01:06 PM
im back

also silver you need to take it down a notch. stop gettin so personal its opinion vs opinion, no need to have a shit fit, its just talk, i understand if he went to your house and said your car sucks and pissed on it, but its just an internet forum, settle
Old 10-16-2002, 01:30 PM
Suzuka Master

how many STOCK GTP's hit 14.5?? oh yeah, MOST!
As I have asked before and never recieved an answer, has something magical happened to the GTPs in the last couple of years??

When I owned mine, most GTPs would run in the 14.7 - 15.0 range completely stock. This is meaning as they came from the show room, no drag radials, no missing headlight, nor exhasut unhooked, etc.

In fact, I was one of the first to run the GTP at the track and netted a 14.78@94 with about 2k miles on my '97 GTP. With intake and exhaust I was able to drop that to a 14.41. But during my numerous years in the GP community I did hear of a few dipping below 14.5 in stock form but the was far from the norm.

Also, getting into the 12's is easier but still not easy. It took quite a bit of work by a select group of individuals to determine what worked and what didn't. This was not a simple task and shouldn't be looked at lightly.
Old 10-16-2002, 01:33 PM
Suzuka Master

In stock form, at least when I was around, the GTPs were laying down in the 195 - 200 HP range. Torque was hard to tell exactly due to being an automatic without manual control. You basically floored it from a low speed and went up through the gears. But 250 LB/Ft was not unheard of.

With a variety of items that I tried, most didn't work, I was only able to net about 240 WHP and 300 LB/FT from my GTP...
Old 10-16-2002, 01:49 PM
Banned

also silver you need to take it down a notch. stop gettin so personal its opinion vs opinion, no need to have a shit fit, its just talk, i understand if he went to your house and said your car sucks and pissed on it, but its just an internet forum, settle
Agreed..
Old 10-16-2002, 02:27 PM
///M POWER

Originally posted by Quik4Dr
darrin: "Best 1/4 is 15.0 @93.4 mph-10/12/02 "

you should be ' GTPKilla' with that 1/4 mile time, nice time, really.
thats w/ a shitty 2.4 60 ft, if i had a decent 60 ft i would be at 14.8 easily
Old 10-16-2002, 02:31 PM
///M POWER

i dont mean to start shit, but whatever GTP you are racing is DEFINATELY malfunctioning or is not a GTP, maybe its just a GT which has the same motor minus the S/C and minus 40 HP... something just doesnt add up, maybe his tires are bald, maybe hes the worst driver known to man, i dunno, but no GTP should be able to be "killed" by a stock CL-S...in a legit 1/4 mile race, stock vs. stock, the CL-S has a small chance of winning but in a typical light to light street race, the GTP should always win, its got 40 + more lbs of torque than we do and THAT is what is used in those short speed bursts and launches.
jim, you can say maybe this maybe that but y cant you say maybe the cl-s is just a faster car
Old 10-16-2002, 02:35 PM
im back

well i had a 2.325 60 ft time and i still ran a 14.4....with all the shit (check the sig)
Old 10-16-2002, 02:52 PM
WHO'S NEXT!!

Originally posted by widerGTP
Maxima SE, CLS-S and GTP are all very close in stock form when talking about performance. I'm sure we can all agree on this.

Also, I can understand that you might not have looked into real world figures for the GTP since you don't own one and probably don't care. However, quite a variation occurs with these cars in stock form. 15.1 - 14.6 is par. .
thank you very much
Old 10-16-2002, 02:58 PM
WHO'S NEXT!!

how many STOCK GTP's hit 14.5?? oh yeah, MOST!

MOST in fantasy land, or is that 14.5 from one that you saw and just assumed "MOST" gtp's run at least 14.5. Cuz if thats the case i've seen a stock cls run 14.4, would that mean "most run that time?

if silverbullet is being honest about these GTP runs than something was wrong with thatGTP
oh yeah, sumthin must be wrong with that gtp if it didn't beat the cls
Old 10-16-2002, 03:04 PM
WHO'S NEXT!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jimcol711
[B]hahaha, now THIS is some comedy....dude, wake the fuck up, no CLS will "KILL" any GTP unless the GTP doesnt have the motor turned on.

did someone mention ignorance earlier in this thread?

the only time a CL-S will beat a GTP is if the CL-S is modded and the GTP is not.

was it ignorance or just plain stupidity?

...GTP's are easily 12 second cars and now, some have entered the 11's, uhhh, when was the last time we saw a CL-S anything close to that?? OH YEAH, I FORGOT, FUCKING NEVER!!

here we go again with the i can modd my car more than you excuses, will this ever end? i think just about everyone here knows that the gtp's got the advantage when it comes to unlimited mods. so just drop that talk!
Old 10-16-2002, 03:07 PM
WHO'S NEXT!!

i dunno jim, i was at the track the first time i went when i ran a 14.7 and the guys with the gtp's out there were running 14.3's-14.9's....all with the same intake's, same exausts, 1 stocker and the one that ran a 14.3 had drag radials but he was bone stock. i talked to a bunch of these guys and they were all cool guys, highly impressed by my 14.7 cuz they weren't expecting it, and all in all, the Cl-S vs the GTP is all about the driver. Its a drivers race, also now with the 6 spd out, it gives us a little advantage in having a stick. i was gonna get a gtp and they are really nice cars, equally as fast as ours, along with the maxima. If you lined up all 3 stock cars, it would be the best drivers race. The beauty about turbo'd and super'd cars is that they are so easy to make fast, just by upping boost. You put that pulley on a gtp, he's got us, hands down, you give us i/e/h them a pulley, to equal drivers and the gtp will still get us but not by much. I'll say it again, its a drivers race.
now this is the kinda educated, mature statements that i think most of us can agree on
Old 10-16-2002, 03:26 PM
Suzuka Master

BTW, in reference to the thread subject, I do hope you used protection and it was cooled down by then!!!:P :P :P
Old 10-16-2002, 06:19 PM
///M POWER

Originally posted by scalbert
BTW, in reference to the thread subject, I do hope you used protection and it was cooled down by then!!!:P :P :P
always
cl-s :pee: gtp
Old 10-16-2002, 06:58 PM
Advanced

Hey look at the idiot above me.

I understand why you would do that, your fuckin' jealousthat GTP's are quicker. It's cool. Your a cool dude:shakehd:

At that little shindig between GTP's and cls's Nov 2 I think, cls will have their arses handed to them, then we can have the pleasure to hear these kind of excuses......

"The GTP's might have won, but did you guys notice how the CLS's kept catching up after the 1/8 marker. That just goes to show where faster, we just had traction problems...DUHHH
HHH."
Old 10-16-2002, 07:08 PM
10th Gear

darrin you talk too much shit for having a 15 second machine. I'd OwN your CL-S giving you a 7 car headstart from a stop, I'd own you from a roll with a 2 car lead for you. I really don't care how slow or fast other GTP's run, the point is, stock for stock I would own you at the track provided I got perfect reaction and good traction. From a roll, I agree you would own MY stock GTP. As we stand now since i'm modded I would own you down low, up high, stop roll, whatever. I suggest you change that cl-s pissing on gtp's to a cl-s pissing on a "stock GTP". OFCOURSE driver skill plays an important part, if any monkey off the street tried to race you in my car, they'd probably lose from a stop because they'd probably spin 0-40 mph. Have a wonderful day HOLLA
Old 10-16-2002, 07:26 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by Maximized
Russ when you had your sentra you owned maximas, when you had a Maxima you beat everything, now you have a CL-S and you are the king of roadkills.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!! SilverBullet is Russ?? The infamous Russ2KSE from ClubSI??? On man, I dont believe it. Wait, after seeing how he acts on here and after reading countless threads over there...I do believe it. I take back ever saying he might be a smart guy in real life....this guy is a total tool. I do have to thank you though, I have nearly pissed in my pants countless times reading what you wrote on ClubSI and they way people time & again ripped you a new one. Man how does it feel to be THE most picked apart and ripped on guy on a site like ClubSI? I guess it could look good on a resume though........most hated guy on internet forums.

To everybody else: do not waste one more second of your time replying to anything this guy has to say. You'd have better luck trying to debate with a brick wall.

To all the members on here, you guys must be real proud to have an intelect such as Russ representing you. I will say a prayer every night from now on begging that he never buys a GTP.

Later,
Old 10-16-2002, 07:33 PM
Banned

Originally posted by GTPguy97
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!! SilverBullet is Russ?? The infamous Russ2KSE from ClubSI??? On man, I dont believe it. Wait, after seeing how he acts on here and after reading countless threads over there...I do believe it. I take back ever saying he might be a smart guy in real life....this guy is a total tool. I do have to thank you though, I have nearly pissed in my pants countless times reading what you wrote on ClubSI and they way people time & again ripped you a new one. Man how does it feel to be THE most picked apart and ripped on guy on a site like ClubSI? I guess it could look good on a resume though........most hated guy on internet forums.

To everybody else: do not waste one more second of your time replying to anything this guy has to say. You'd have better luck trying to debate with a brick wall.

To all the members on here, you guys must be real proud to have an intelect such as Russ representing you. I will say a prayer every night from now on begging that he never buys a GTP.

Later,
To bad I haven't visited that shit hole in 1 year till recently. Let me remind you, EVERYONE OVER THERE shits on others about EVERYTHING. Main reason why clubsi has its rep.

LOL you just proved how much of a idiot you and Maximized are. You are just trying to make this site like Clubsi.com.

Most of the people on this site act like adults, unlike you 2. You both need to grow up and get a life.

At least I have respect and I have helped many on here. You guys have NO respect.

Shit, even DROD respects me on the GTP site and others over there.
Old 10-16-2002, 07:46 PM
Administrator Alumnus

Received 131 Likes on 82 Posts
I can't even think of anything constructive to say...

Internet arguments RULE!!!

Old 10-16-2002, 07:48 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Scrib
I can't even think of anything constructive to say...

Internet arguments RULE!!!

hahaa!

Old 10-16-2002, 08:05 PM
Intermediate

Re: raped a GTP!!!

Another kill under my belt!!!!

My friend had his cousins gtp for a day, so he called me up to race. We go to our spot and line up. My lil bro gets out of the gtp and says on your mark get set go and were off, he never even fuckin saw me, put atleast 2-2.5 cars on him by 80 mph.

I'll take this win but this gtp was a 4dr, had 2 12's weighing it down and this guy racing the gtp wasnt used to it cause it wasnt his car, so the guy who drives the gtp is gonna strip his car and race me later on. BTW, it was 44 degrees when we raced and my car felt so quick.

Its funny how all the cars i've beaten have never even came close to beatin me, i've never lost a race w/ my cl-s

Holla
BTW this is the original post in case anyone forgot, hows come you cl's owners keep saying that you'll own us from 60 mph or from 40 mph stock? so what your saying is at that normal street light or that normal tree at the track you'll be trying to make up time? From what I have seen that is what your getting at......
I'll agree, & then again just like darrin say's "hows come every race I get into is never close"? thats b/c you never wake up in time. Did anyone ever tell you, you don't have to make up lie's to make friends?
Oh thats right you guys never questioned that darrinb might make up stories?
Whatever... I've watched darrin's posts, & sorry anyone who races as much as stroker ace here, has deffinately suffered a loss or two..... unless he only picks on little old lady's in station wagons or kids who borrow a GTP & blow their wad early when they mash the gas & see smoke............
BTW...... was darrin or quick who said they live in Detroit?, I might be moving to Toledo soon so this could end, quick, fast, & in a hurry, repetitively (weekend after weekend) but I would be interested in meeting him halfway, I live close to Columbus, OH.
Old 10-16-2002, 08:08 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by SilverBullet
To bad I haven't visited that shit hole in 1 year till recently.
I'm sure when you left the ClubSI grass looked greener & the ClubSI flowers smelled fresher. Hell I bet even the ClubSI property values went up! Now you're back on there? I'm sure they're all thrilled.....there goes the neighborhood.

Later,
Old 10-16-2002, 08:13 PM
Banned

Originally posted by GTPguy97
I'm sure when you left the ClubSI grass looked greener & the ClubSI flowers smelled fresher. Hell I bet even the ClubSI property values went up! Now you're back on there? I'm sure they're all thrilled.....there goes the neighborhood.

Later,
actually I am nto back on there. Just for that post I was. Spotch let me know about it since we TALK alot. One of the guys that actually insulted me alot orginally now doesn't because he knows me now. Weird eh?
Old 10-16-2002, 08:35 PM
Intermediate

since I know your reading tonight quick, have you ever lost a race? and if someone started posting & bragging how they never lost wouldn't you question? unless there driving almost the same car as you of course...... think about it.............. I mean has anyone else on here lost and not been ashamed to tell about it?
But I wouldn't brag how I race all these cars & none are never close.......... geesh darrin just needs to wake up...........
Old 10-16-2002, 08:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Why is it that the GTP guys here go on to ignore my posts...

I do know a thing or two about the GTP and have always been willing to discuss the potentials in a peaceful and diligent manner...

I loved and still respect the L67. But at the same time I know the weak points. The GTP will, in stock form and equal launch, slightly edge out the auto CL-S in ET. But at the same time the CL-S will trap slightly higher.

Add basic mods to both, I/E/P to the GTP and I/H to the CL-S auto and the result differences are the same.

Now compare a 6-Speed CL-S, both in stock form, and the edge in ET goes to the CL-S6 with the trap difference becoming greater.

Add intake, exhaust and a 3.4 or 3.5 inch blower pulley to the GTP and the ET becomes close to the stock CL-S6 but the trap speed it still a little off.

Add headers and intake to the CL-S6 and the ET is still close but the edge is given to the CL-S6 with the trap difference increased again.

From there is becomes more on who wants to spend money.

Quick Reply: raped a GTP!!!